over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks Phil!

Cool pics bro! Good looking woman you have there!

New Photos

March 27 2011 bodyweight 191lbs
Just woke up, zero pump, no food in belly.
Much leaner in the legs than previous and a bit more size overall.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
Still contending with loose skin, just have to keep growing...

**broken link removed**

Lets keep on growing...

Your legs have definitely improved. Good job.

Great progress keep it up man

Edited

Resized and Cropped
I am so white it isn't funny...
191lbs 3/30/11

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Will retake the legs either this evening or tomorrow (in this better lighting of course).

-James

Last edited:
Man you are growing like a weed! I can't believe those quads - very impressive - i am totally jealous! i wouldn't worry too much about the loose skin - from what i have read every 7 years you totally replace ever cell in your body - so you should tighten up over time as you are getting bigger! and you have the benefit of being young with elasticity - I'm a little past the "elastic" point...LOL

Anyways HUGE improvements - great job - shows a lot of dedication and smarts! Props, broski!!!!

and yes your are pasty white, hahahaha - but that will change as summer comes.

BTW - what do you do for the quads to get the outer sweep? Lots of squats? adductors?

Thanks man

I don't get to do squats very often.

I had back surgery and although you would think I am back to normal, it likes to creep up and knock me out...
I was making huge gains on squats when working with Phil, when I started I was squatting 250 for 8 reps, after about 5 month I was up to 325 for 8 reps.

One day when I was squatting and feeling like a beast, I did my drop from 325 for 8 first set, to 285 for 8, this time I was feeling really good though and went for the 9th rep and then the back just does its little thing. A slight "pinch" in the lumbar region and my entire body turns into jello and went crashing down (I only squat in safety rack so I was ok but it took about 2 months to recover from the minor back injury here).

So I am pretty much sticking to leg press now.
I was getting up really high in weights a few weeks back on 2 leg leg press and it was starting to tweak the back again (got 10 plates for 10 reps) so I am now doing 1 leg (leg press) to knock the weights lower and save the back.
Last leg day looked something like this
1 leg legpress, 3 plates per side for 10 reps per foot
2 leg legpress, 8 plates per side for 12 reps (high foot shoulder width)
2 leg legpress, 8 plates per side for 5 reps (mid foot shoulder width)

Trust me I REALLY wish I could squat. I swear those 3 sets of hell under the squat bar, will get the blood going more than any hardcore cardio session. I love how after my first set I would be dripping in sweat, by the end of the 3rd I would have a puddle :)

I am going to start trying to implement the squats back into my training again but it will be after a few sets of leg press so that I can't push the heavy weight and hopefully save the back...

As to my stance
Squatting I use a really wide with toes pointed out (powerlift) stance
Leg press I very my stance
High foot Shoulder width
Mid foot shoulder width
Mid foot close stance (almost touching feet).
I make sure my toes are pointed straight or just a very slight angle out, nothing drastic like my squat

I don't get to do squats very often.

I had back surgery and although you would think I am back to normal, it likes to creep up and knock me out...
I was making huge gains on squats when working with Phil, when I started I was squatting 250 for 8 reps, after about 5 month I was up to 325 for 8 reps.

One day when I was squatting and feeling like a beast, I did my drop from 325 for 8 first set, to 285 for 8, this time I was feeling really good though and went for the 9th rep and then the back just does its little thing. A slight "pinch" in the lumbar region and my entire body turns into jello and went crashing down (I only squat in safety rack so I was ok but it took about 2 months to recover from the minor back injury here).

So I am pretty much sticking to leg press now.
I was getting up really high in weights a few weeks back on 2 leg leg press and it was starting to tweak the back again (got 10 plates for 10 reps) so I am now doing 1 leg (leg press) to knock the weights lower and save the back.
Last leg day looked something like this
1 leg legpress, 3 plates per side for 10 reps per foot
2 leg legpress, 8 plates per side for 12 reps (high foot shoulder width)
2 leg legpress, 8 plates per side for 5 reps (mid foot shoulder width)

Trust me I REALLY wish I could squat. I swear those 3 sets of hell under the squat bar, will get the blood going more than any hardcore cardio session. I love how after my first set I would be dripping in sweat, by the end of the 3rd I would have a puddle :)

I am going to start trying to implement the squats back into my training again but it will be after a few sets of leg press so that I can't push the heavy weight and hopefully save the back...

As to my stance
Squatting I use a really wide with toes pointed out (powerlift) stance
Leg press I very my stance
High foot Shoulder width
Mid foot shoulder width
Mid foot close stance (almost touching feet).
I make sure my toes are pointed straight or just a very slight angle out, nothing drastic like my squat

sorry to hear about the back, but it looks like you are making great progress anyway. For me it's the knees that hurt like a mofo so I wrap those babies up tight.... i have had great luck lately with reverse hacks - seems that doesn't put pressure on th eknees - I dunno how it would be for your back, but worth a try. it really fries my quads. I'm really concentrating on legs atm (my chiro said no upper body for 3 weeks cause i fukked up my left shoulder) Thanks for the info on your routine!:headbang:

I JUST SIGNED WITH PHIL I AM SO EXCITED AFTER SEEING YOUR PROGRESS YOU LOOK AWESOME

I FORGOT TO ASK YOU WHAT SUPPLEMENTS YOU ON

The mirror has been calling out to me and I just couldn't resist :)

I don't know what my weight is anymore, I threw out my scale an am going solely off how I look from here out. Almost at a year with Phil, and am now just finally implementing all of his things, made a huge difference in just the last couple of weeks!

Bigger, Leaner, Stronger, Happier :)
That's what I get for doing what Phil says...

Attachments

• forupload.jpg
    forupload.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 329
your legs have come a long way with the rest of you. Congrats bro.

Props to phil cause he really has helped transform you!
And major props to you for the dedication that represents. I am sure phil could give the same advice to 50 guys and not have one of them achieve what you have! Best of all your a young buck and this is only the beginning! Very exciting to see!
Most impressive:
front dbbi - obliques and abs are crazy
Rear Lats- Jesus, dude those are going w i d e!
Wheels- I'm jealous- you're a fukkin animal! I wish u were my workout partner! Lol
Work on your bis and tris - those need to catch up.

Great job, dude, now go eat an Easter egg and wash it down with whey!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

wowzer

Here's some pics from Early 2009
About 165lbs in these pics

Its funny, looking back, I thought I was hot stuff back then....

Attachments

• scrawny.jpg
    scrawny.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 30,576
2007 to 2011

My journey thus so far

Attachments

• 2007-2011 changes.jpg
    2007-2011 changes.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 1,113

Forum statistics

Total page views