advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks to all those who gave us great ideas for the site.

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
We came up with the name Undergroundsupps.com................The site just went live today, even though our site designer hasn't done much work with it. We have had so many requests from guys who wanted to buy the kratom immediately that we made sure the site is secure and protected.All products are in stock and ready to be shipped.

Thankyou so much to everyone who gave us great ideas. We used a combination of everyone's ideas to formulate the name. We will be adding pharmgrade real ephedrine to our list this week as soon as our shipment arrives, along with any other products that you guys want us to carry.

Once again, the site is a rough copy and we still have much left to add and change, and will be creating a badass logo:D However, it is safe and secure and orders will be processed immediately.

BigA should be introducing us in the next day or so as a sponsor, but since I had so many requests this week, I was excited to get the news out.

Thank you BigA for letting us sponsor. You have always been so good to both MissQ and myself and we sincerely appreciate all you have done for us over the last 12 years.

Great news :)

Awesome. Best of luck brother!

Big Q in the house!!!! Congratulations! Time to get paid!!!
:D

Good luck to you guys, Buddy. I've been speaking to Queefer the past few days as he has been helping me out with some personal stuff and for those who don't know him, Queefer is a really good guy.

You've already made a customer out of me and I wish you guys nothing but huge success!

Awesome, will you be shipping to canada?

Congratulations on getting things up and running! I'll check out the site a little later after I watch a chic-flick with my pregnant, uber-needy and uber-emotional wife. :eek:

P.S. My idea was really close to what you went with, so what do I win? :D

Q's UG Supp Shop

We got our first order:D Thanks to NGL, you are our first order! You will also be getting some free samples to try:)

Everyone who orders will be getting freebies too:D

Congratulations on getting things up and running! I'll check out the site a little later after I watch a chic-flick with my pregnant, uber-needy and uber-emotional wife. :eek:

P.S. My idea was really close to what you went with, so what do I win? :D

You want some kratom?

We got our first order:D Thanks to NGL, you are our first order! You will also be getting some free samples to try:)

Everyone who orders will be getting freebies too:D

Awesome! Thanks Q!

For those of you thinking about ordering soon, the site is was very easy to navigate and ordering was a breeze.

Great news :)
If you think it'l get thru customs, I'll send you some K to try.
Awesome. Best of luck brother!
Thanks buddy!
Big Q in the house!!!! Congratulations! Time to get paid!!!
:D

Good luck to you guys, Buddy. I've been speaking to Queefer the past few days as he has been helping me out with some personal stuff and for those who don't know him, Queefer is a really good guy.

You've already made a customer out of me and I wish you guys nothing but huge success!
Thanks for saying that man. There have been so many times over the years where I've leaned on my boys here at promus. I've been banned a few times over the years, and it really, really stressed me out to be without my close friends. I've also started quite a few threads over the years asking for advice and each and everytime I've received amazing feedback that has really made a difference in the ways I've solved problems. My point being, I don't mind giving up some of my time to help another buddy out, especially when I've been helped out so many times by the guys here. I have faith in you that you can solve your problems. It won't be easy, but you can do it.

If you think it'l get thru customs, I'll send you some K to try.

Thanks buddy!

Thank you. If I am still alive after Ibiza I will take you up on that offer. No worries with customs here. I am off to bed but will check out the site 2moro. You have a customer for life with me :)

Very cool Q! Congrats brotha!:)

You have great prices, you guys will do well.

Last edited:
Can't hurt to try :D
Put the order in and I'll get it out to you buddy.
Thank you. If I am still alive after Ibiza I will take you up on that offer. No worries with customs here. I am off to bed but will check out the site 2moro. You have a customer for life with me :)
You may need some kratom to help you with withdrawals when you get back from your trip:D
Very cool Q! Congrats brotha!:)

Thanks buddy. We are open to suggestions on what type of products to sell. If there's anything you think the members will want, please tell me so we can carry them. I know that you know your supps.

Congrats Q this is awesome. I know you'll be successful with this and it will only keep getting bigger. Sent you a pm when you get a chance bud.

Congrats Q this is awesome. I know you'll be successful with this and it will only keep getting bigger. Sent you a pm when you get a chance bud.

I sent you a pm a few hours ago, but I'll resend it now.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws