over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks to Dante and True Protein

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been using his test booster , libido booster , and sleep aid all to my liking [not magic but do notice something from each product ].......but I was having trouble choking down his BCAAs and EAAs ......he sent me the instant version of these products [ he even made the EAAs special for me ] and I must say they mix well and taste good .....the other stuff was like eating chalk ......I am doing the amino loading that Dr serrano advocates[john meadows is friends with him so that is a good enough reference for me to want to try his ideas ] and I am liking it alot ...it seems to be allowing me to hold muscle while dieting pretty hard and not eating much food [ except on certain days ] .....he also sent me an NO product to try and I am enjoying it as well.....true protein is a class company and owned by one of the best people that I honestly know .........[ Dante and I are old friends........I called him not too long ago after a brutal break up ....I was and still am torn up.....the guy is busy ....and has tons of things to tend to ......but he ended calling me right back and talking to me for like 3 hrs .......that's the kind of person he is .....he really was there for me ........so when you buy from his company know this is the kind of man that you are giving your business too] I must say ......that I played alot with amino acids as a young man with solid success .......and am enjoying similar results these days with true protien's great products.......if you are looking into trying anything with aminos .....definately try out his stuff ......you won't regret it .......and the old school fellas here will tell you I tell it like it is plain and simple .......

Def a solid company in every way.

I have been using his test booster , libido booster , and sleep aid all to my liking [not magic but do notice something from each product ].......but I was having trouble choking down his BCAAs and EAAs ......he sent me the instant version of these products [ he even made the EAAs special for me ] and I must say they mix well and taste good .....the other stuff was like eating chalk ......I am doing the amino loading that Dr serrano advocates[john meadows is friends with him so that is a good enough reference for me to want to try his ideas ] and I am liking it alot ...it seems to be allowing me to hold muscle while dieting pretty hard and not eating much food [ except on certain days ] .....he also sent me an NO product to try and I am enjoying it as well.....true protein is a class company and owned by one of the best people that I honestly know .........[ Dante and I are old friends........I called him not too long ago after a brutal break up ....I was and still am torn up.....the guy is busy ....and has tons of things to tend to ......but he ended calling me right back and talking to me for like 3 hrs .......that's the kind of person he is .....he really was there for me ........so when you buy from his company know this is the kind of man that you are giving your business too] I must say ......that I played alot with amino acids as a young man with solid success .......and am enjoying similar results these days with true protien's great products.......if you are looking into trying anything with aminos .....definately try out his stuff ......you won't regret it .......and the old school fellas here will tell you I tell it like it is plain and simple .......

x2

i take the d-aspartic acid, team skip blend, pre/intra workout drink of bcaa's/eaa's, glutamine and dextrose, and creatine. I have never had this level of quality supplements for the price. And the thing that gets me is the level of customer service. You can email them with any question and someone from TP gets right back to you.

All in all an amazing company and i wont buy my supplements from anywhere else.

Hey bro,

So what flavor of eaa's/bcaa's do you recommend?

I'm a few weeks out from my first show and I think they could definitely be beneficial for me to hold on to my muscle as I get tighter and tighter.

I've never used this product from TP before, though I've used them many many times, awesome products.

Thanks iabadman.

Is there any graininess to the bcaa's at all? I had some instatized BCAA's and glutamine from GNC a few months ago and that mixed up very well I thought. Just not a lot of bang for your scoop or buck.
I'm using PNs BCAA N More now with BCAA's, glutamine, and citrulline malate. It is pretty grainy, although not too bad if you let it sit for a bit, it dissolves more. If TP's totally dissolve I would love to give them a try. TP also has a product now like the BCAA N More, but I don't think it is instatized. We need a product like that!

YES

Great companies start at the top.......I love every product they have! Thank god for them........I mean, think about it for a second........what would we do?

Their protein is the only thing I've had from them, but its the best I've ever used as well!!

AGREED !

Dante truly is that kind of a man, I love giving them my business and would more if money permitted. Also yea any of you guys that havent tried the MG super test booster are really missing out on the pct benefits of this stuff, let me just say it works VERY well. Solid company, top notch products at a fair price and good people behind it, what more could you ask for ! BTW good to see ya back Jason :headbang:

definitely a great company. customer service and products are top notch

They are the best. Not much else to say. If they make it, you have no reason to buy from anyone else.

appreciate that J greatly.

Im a strong believer in instantized BCAA's and the instantized EAA's.

For anyone that has a tough time getting these down....(nature of the product...it tastes acid/bitter)...here is the solution.

go to your local grocery store and buy this product in the crystal light section....and use one stick in your glass and mix the bcaa's and eaa's in there and the lemonade will mask the taste....down it and enjoy

Attachments

• 71sIaFtPUFL__AA1500_ (Medium).jpg
    71sIaFtPUFL__AA1500_ (Medium).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 484
They are the best. Not much else to say. If they make it, you have no reason to buy from anyone else.

X2! Absolutely. If i buy a different brand name product...its only because they dont make it. The best out there.

I'm throwing my name into this gang-bang too.

IMO, especially here in the states, TP will be the only place I ever use again. Their service is phenomenal, and Dante has proven time after time his generosity and just overall positive nature in doing business and giving advice. He kills multiple birds with one stone with his actions.

Definately 2 thumbs up for the whole TP operation, and Dante.

BMJ

appreciate that J greatly.

Im a strong believer in instantized BCAA's and the instantized EAA's.

For anyone that has a tough time getting these down....(nature of the product...it tastes acid/bitter)...here is the solution.

go to your local grocery store and buy this product in the crystal light section....and use one stick in your glass and mix the bcaa's and eaa's in there and the lemonade will mask the taste....down it and enjoy

i've got TP's EAA (regular not instantized)
just got some OLe Fashion Lemonade flavoring,
and the natural Premium Strwberry flavorings.

Tried it today(lemonade), It helped.

Dante .....I appreciate you [ and your amazing company] .......thanks for your friendship......I will try and answer questions on here later tonight ......that I was asked here and pm'd .....it 's been awhile ......but you guys know I am down to help when I can.......

Dante ....I will call you with my new number in the next day or two ......wait til you here of my last weekend ......you are going to think I am insane .....lol......and honestly ,I am lucky to be writing this ......scary few days I am emotionally beat ......ttys ....thanks for everything .....don't think I forgot that I still owe you some fun ads for you business.......soon brother .....you 'll see ....be well......know that I do love you .....and am around if you need me.....the products and mixing idea are working great ....

And damm .....I am losing my touch .....I was hoping to get you a 1000 views by tonight ......I am slipping .....lol......that sucks....ha ha

Much respect to Dante and True Protein, best products around...

Hey Jason, WTF brother! Its been too long, get in touch with me when you can.

Whenever I see a TP thread I just HAVE to bump these guys...
Went down to a local store to pick up some protein powder the other day and they just dont even appeal to me anymore, all I see are fancy labels. I walked out and decided to go with the tried and true.

Gonna order now actually, thanks for the reminder. Hopefully MGs Powdered Muscle gets here soon

hey J long time man! good to see/hear from you again.

as for the thread, ive used the test booster. i just turned 29 and i can def feel the difference, sweet product.... oh and add humanofort to that!

im not seeing the instantized eaa's on the site. Maybe im over looking them, i see the regular eaa's but not them!

wow .......neat to see some great friends here still.............I will post my hellos and some replies as soon as I get some more time......love you guys ......and mikey .....Dante made the EAAs special for me ....but if enough of you request them I am sure he would make them up for you......I am an old vince gironda fan......keeping aminos constant in the blood is a good idea for mass or contest dieting .....if you guys want me to explain amino loading ....I will .....or contact scott mendelson or dr eric serrano at infinity fitness....[those two know their stuff ,as does john meadows here ......and john is an amazing guy , in the same class as dante ....I just have only great things to say about him as a person and his knowledge]

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws