over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks to Phil Hernon

Really like Phil

His program and advice have been spot on so far. Nice guy as well.

Phil, will be needing some soon also but why is this shipment almost gone? Is this a high demand product or something hard to make?

Very high demand.

I wish I could say the same I have a couple email's from him telling me exactly when my order would come in and know he doesn't even know my name?? Well my question is if you gave me an exact date so many times when I would get it but yet you didn't know my name how would that work man...

Listen idiot, why dont you take it in private rather than splurt it open on the forum. We all know Phil and he is trustworthy. I banned you for 3 days, sick and tired of your whining!

Yeah, Phil taking ownership of the sten/precision changover and outstanding orders, totally put me at ease about the situation. I knew if he was involved, and said it would be handled, I would get my stuff. Credability goes a long way. And stepping up to put us all at ease, is a big deal in my book and appreciated.

Thanks Chef

Listen idiot, why dont you take it in private rather than splurt it open on the forum. We all know Phil and he is trustworthy. I banned you for 3 days, sick and tired of your whining!

If i scammed anyone I would deserve to be banned, hahahhaah...to call someone a liar who is making good on promises and people are coming here saying that the promises are being met, is just bashing a sponsor.......its uncalled for. I blame Weight78 and his hairy butt for making james555 go crazy.........I should have never sent him that pic.........

Thanks Phil for helping with the sten orders but also thanks to weight,lmr, and Jim T. These guys took care of orders that technically weren't there's anymore so if you want to complain start in the right place and contact sten about the order. Not many people leave a business and still take care of that businesses orders when they don't work for them. It does suck waiting and hoping to get them but these guys did more then they needed to.

anyone who has been here for a while knows i usually never get out of line, or call anyone out, or really stirr up any trouble in any way shape or form. Its just not the way i do things. its the whole you catch more bees with honey philosophy, which to be honest, is the reason for my work schedual. If i wasnt so goddamn good at what i do i wouldt be so busy all the time.

but im gonna say some shit here.

First off, anyone questioning Phil's integrity, or how he runs a business plain old needs to FUCK OFF. theres really 3 people ive seen keep an impecible track record, PHIL, DANTE, and BIG A. PERIOD. almost everyone else ive come across has had a mishap here or there. but Phil...Phil handles his shit. NO MATTER WHAT. before his venture into research chems, he made thread after thread, updating all of us letting us know he only has 3 bottles of humanofort left, or M1T, or whatever he was carrying. He GAVE OUT FREE TRAINING ADVICE, for people who picked up 1 bottle of LBA's. the literally hurt his own personal training business, giving out free advice to people who needed it.

When i got to pro muscle, and posted shit dumber than any of the "noob posts" we see today, Phil(mind you i hadn't paid him a single dime yet), handed out the advice to get me pointed in the right direction. FOR NO FUCKING REASON OTHER THAN TO BE A NICE GUY AND HELP OUT.

Oh no, your order is 3 days late coming in! well seriously fuck you! be a goddamn man and wait! im only 30 but i remember when the average TA on ANYTHING you bought online was 30 days. Shit happens, the mail gets backed up, your retarted postman, puts your shit in whe wrong mailbox. It fucking happens.

Be a goddamn adult, PM or email phil, and i guarantee that he will personally see to it that your problem gets handled.

Ive never said this on this board, because i respect so many people on here, but if this pisses anyone off, i frankly dont give a shit. im getting tired of all wh whiny bitch ass complaints about shit that people shoud, as adults, handle like adults. without the calling out, name calling, running to mom and dad(Big A and the mods), to fix some insignificant problem, that could have been handled by typing the same goddamn message to the source instead of the board as a whole, trying to make someone providing a service, look like an asshole.

I just dont understand people lol..... So you waited 4 weeks for your order and now that your tracking number says it will be delivered 2 days later on Monday, you want a refund? :banghead:

I know I have proclaimed my amiability toward Phil on here before, but I will say it again that Phil is a good guy and someone you can trust. Back when he was doing my personal training he talked to me on the phone just about whenever I wanted and always delivered his goods in good time. Things may go wrong every once in awhile, but I never had any such incident. To come on and try to make him look bad just because of one little slip up is unfair. Phil's prices on goods and training are fair and very just and he always delivers on his promises.

i live in Eu.I ordered at least 15 times form Phil.He is by far the best on time about orders.

If i scammed anyone I would deserve to be banned, hahahhaah...to call someone a liar who is making good on promises and people are coming here saying that the promises are being met, is just bashing a sponsor.......its uncalled for. I blame Weight78 and his hairy butt for making james555 go crazy.........I should have never sent him that pic.........

Phil you never have scammed anyone on this board, in fact I have ordered couple of things from you and they came to me very quickly. There are alot of pricks on this board that are incredibly so impatient. I hate it when they come and whine in the open rather than take it up with the sponsers in private. Phil you can send me that pic of your hairy butt but I promise I wont show it to anyone hehehe!

anyone who has been here for a while knows i usually never get out of line, or call anyone out, or really stirr up any trouble in any way shape or form. Its just not the way i do things. its the whole you catch more bees with honey philosophy, which to be honest, is the reason for my work schedual. If i wasnt so goddamn good at what i do i wouldt be so busy all the time.

First off, anyone questioning Phil's integrity, or how he runs a business plain old needs to FUCK OFF. theres really 3 people ive seen keep an impecible track record, PHIL, DANTE, and BIG A. PERIOD. almost everyone else ive come across has had a mishap here or there. but Phil...Phil handles his shit. NO MATTER WHAT. before his venture into research chems, he made thread after thread, updating all of us letting us know he only has 3 bottles of humanofort left, or M1T, or whatever he was carrying. He GAVE OUT FREE TRAINING ADVICE, for people who picked up 1 bottle of LBA's. the literally hurt his own personal training business, giving out free advice to people who needed it.

When i got to pro muscle, and posted shit dumber than any of the "noob posts" we see today, Phil(mind you i hadn't paid him a single dime yet), handed out the advice to get me pointed in the right direction. FOR NO FUCKING REASON OTHER THAN TO BE A NICE GUY AND HELP OUT.

Oh no, your order is 3 days late coming in! well seriously fuck you! be a goddamn man and wait! im only 30 but i remember when the average TA on ANYTHING you bought online was 30 days. Shit happens, the mail gets backed up, your retarted postman, puts your shit in whe wrong mailbox. It fucking happens.

Be a goddamn adult, PM or email phil, and i guarantee that he will personally see to it that your problem gets handled.

Ive never said this on this board, because i respect so many people on here, but if this pisses anyone off, i frankly dont give a shit. im getting tired of all wh whiny bitch ass complaints about shit that people shoud, as adults, handle like adults. without the calling out, name calling, running to mom and dad(Big A and the mods), to fix some insignificant problem, that could have been handled by typing the same goddamn message to the source instead of the board as a whole, trying to make someone providing a service, look like an asshole.

Well said Tkav! A man of Respect!

ahhahah i love it

i love flip out posts lol

its all good now bro, dont let it fuck with your growth, keep cortisol down,,,,good people will stay

i can't say anything bad about the guy, i just started to train with him...
he has been nothing but helpful , i can already say this will be the best money i have spent in the sport!

Yeah I didn't ordered anything from him yet but will do this week for sure. Very quick communication. seems like a good guys.

knadian187

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner