over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks to Phil Hernon

Bleed

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
Too often you hear people complaining on boards, reviews, etc but rarely does anyone stop to write something positive.

Phil Hernon is an upstanding dude. Seriously. Some business went sideways and he went the extra mile...as usual. And he did it while answering all my minutia. Thank you phil.

Too often you hear people complaining on boards, reviews, etc but rarely does anyone stop to write something positive.

Phil Hernon is an upstanding dude. Seriously. Some business went sideways and he went the extra mile...as usual. And he did it while answering all my minutia. Thank you phil.

I agree and he goes above and beyond!

Phil is top notch as a trainer also. I can't express how much I appreciate everything he has done for me. Not many people out there who really care as much as he does. Thanks Phil.:D

He's Great, But is always staring at my ass. I cannot decide if it is a turn on or weirds me out. So I just deal with it because he is great in all other aspects...

He's Great, But is always staring at my ass. I cannot decide if it is a turn on or weirds me out. So I just deal with it because he is great in all other aspects...

That is funny bro, I'm cracking up as I write this. But in all seriousness I have had the chance to deal with Phil a few times and he always goes out of his way to help, God bless you and yours friend .

Well

I have my faults.........but honestly, I was thinking of getting you an industrial shaver for it............

I have my faults.........but honestly, I was thinking of getting you an industrial shaver for it............

I'm now very much realizing that I liked the attention. Now that I know the truth, I don't like it as much. I had lazer hair removal on my ass but she didn't do the crack. Now my ass looks like it has a curly Mohawk...

Phil is the best. this man goes above and beyond every single time for every client without exception.

and he also does penis pump advertizements. i learned that from big A.

I wish I could say the same I have a couple email's from him telling me exactly when my order would come in and know he doesn't even know my name?? Well my question is if you gave me an exact date so many times when I would get it but yet you didn't know my name how would that work man...

I wish I could say the same I have a couple email's from him telling me exactly when my order would come in and know he doesn't even know my name?? Well my question is if you gave me an exact date so many times when I would get it but yet you didn't know my name how would that work man...

:rolleyes:

Yes

I gave up on you...........I told the post office as I was dropping off your package that I did not care if it actually made it to you.........so they may have opened it and split the 1 bottle of MT2...........oh yes, and I never put a name or an address on it............I can promise you though if you make over 1000 posts about your package and being " lied" to, someone at the PO may feel bad and drive it to your house..............1/2 used of course.

Jesus definiately rocks, but it's obvious that you are just posting crap in order to make 50 posts so you can post in the sponsor section.

If Tyrone or any of the other mods see this they might hand you a short ban to encourage you to post more meaningful input.

I did the same thing in the beginning too, but I'm also nearing the 1000 post mark, with many sizeable posts.

I gave up on you...........I told the post office as I was dropping off your package that I did not care if it actually made it to you.........so they may have opened it and split the 1 bottle of MT2...........oh yes, and I never put a name or an address on it............I can promise you though if you make over 1000 posts about your package and being " lied" to, someone at the PO may feel bad and drive it to your house..............1/2 used of course.

LOL!!!

More coming in Jan 20th...............but those are almost gone so try to order soon.

Phil, will be needing some soon also but why is this shipment almost gone? Is this a high demand product or something hard to make?

if it's for his ass, your penis pump might be an enjoyable present as well

Phil was told that your pack was shipping out on a certain day and he was missinformed. It wasn't his fault at all. He was just trying to help you and was very much stressed about getting guy's what they ordered for his name sake. I think it's time to cut him some slack.
I feel bad that this happened, but it wasn't Phil's fault in any way at all..
I know Phil is a great guy and will not stand for anyone bashing him.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws