over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks Wylde and others....

LEX

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Ki
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
got second in my wieght class, fair call. I was at my personal best so can't ask for much more than that. I wanted to thank Wylde and Big A and others here like Lats and Phill too. Wylde sent me a carb water plan that got me pretty damn close to right on, I was dry .. and almost full, just a few adjustments and I think I can dial her in. So I got another show in twoo weeks so I'll see if I can hit the fullness this time. I also used synthelator...it was kinda a pain in the ass lol,,to shoot 10'ccs but I was vascular as hell and as promised no cramps what so ever all day. If it were more cost effective for me I would use it in two weeks again, but budget sucks. I felt it was worth 50 bucks though, it was kinda cool. Had fucking veins on my abs and lats that looked like garen hoses. Lats and phil turned me onto lower volume and it is still wroking great. Any way thanks to all you guys and the board for all the great info people share here. LEX

Congrats bro! Sounds like you did great and know what you can do to improve. I like it when I hear someone that "learns" from their experience :)

xcel

NICE JOB !!!!

Sounds like it was all worthwhile. Keep up the good work.

Congrats!

LEX,
glad to hear everything went well buddy and It was a pleasure helping you out my friend! As always whe nyou really want to dial it in for the full 12-16 weeks get with me and I'll show you how to be the "SHOW-STOPPER!" best wishes wyldeone.

Wyldeone

Hey Wylde now that we have come to and end to that other conversation were had about some things we will have to swap diet tips. My wife does all mine but next yr I would like to see how I'd look at a ripped 220lbs with 2% BF.:confused:

FATHEAD!

Fats,
yeah no problem at all buddy I am more than willing to help you out. I am getting booked solid with clients but i know you have a very good understanding of nutrtion,training,supplements,ect... therefore I think I can just help and guide you along the way and you'll have no problem attaining those goals althoe 2% ouch thats pretty scary buddy as i have never had a client that was a true 2% i did infact have on client that was an honest 3.2-3.4% and the guy was in crazy condition and shape with detail everywhere. If you remember Patrick Matsuda at the usa's in 99 or 00 I can't remember off the top of my head anyways he had that same type of conditioning and ended up winning the middleweights as well as the overall at all 3 of his shows that year althoe trying to get him to hold that conditioning for 3 shows over a 6 week period was very tough and taxing. I can honestly say that most ofthe pro's actually compete at around 4% Its kinda funny to read how they say they are 300lbs at 5% in the off-season and then looking at them onstage duringthe show season they are lucky to be 5%. I talked to Chad about this earlier this year and we both kinda laughed at the fact that everyone thinks they are so much leaner than they truely are. I will take you to hell and back if you truely want to try getting under 3% thoe brother just know right now that it will be the toughest thing you have ever done to drop that last 1-1.5% bodyfat but if your up for the challenge lets do it! let me know buddy. best wishes wyldeone. p.s. tell the mrs.'s she did an excellent job with your diet this year as you were in good shape from what i could tell from the pic's

congrats Lex well done , it feels so good when you know you are at your best you can be.

Hi Wylde and Fathead few years back used to date girl was a Biochemist she did my fat percentage on a Bone Densitometer ( prob not spelt right ) anyways this machine mesured the amout mass and fat in grams of each bodypart would be the most accurate test you could have, at this stage had just finished a show and fat % came up at 2.5%. Would love to have one those machines at home might have to save up for bit though :)

If and when i decide to compete....you bet your ass I'm getting Wyldeone, Big A and the crew to dial me in. Maybe i can borrow Phil's penis pump too! LMAO.....j/k :eek:

Congrats Lex :)

hey wylde, got a few weeks to the I#$%man, wanna take me to hell?? I'm willin...If I can get those damn glutes shredded I may have what it takes to win the show. ANYONE's suggestions are welcome, I cut my carbs to below 10 two days then 50, 75 and back to low , uped cardio to two hours a day....

LEX!

Tell ya what buddy I have to admit I am swamped with clients right now actually more than i should be prepping but after nationals It will mellow back out. I have made a promise to get msmuscle's diet squared around as well as 3 other new clients but send me your info via e-mail and I can make the adjustments to get you on the right track just please understand the above mentioned clients are paying customers to the tune of $600.00 per client therefore they are my first priority but i will do my best to answer all e-mails and help where i can. best wishes wyldeone.

I am just thankfull for your ideas about my dryout/carb up days, and everyones great posts about the whole thing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws