over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

That annoying back acne you can't reach

HangingOn

Registered
How do you guys deal with that middle 50% of the back where the mother of all fuckers always end up? I can reach the top 25% of my back and probably the bottom 25%....but in between is where I get the worse...especially near the spine. What have you guys solved this with?

Believe it or not, Head and Shoulders shampoo cleared all my shoulder and back acne. I discovered this by accident and upon online investigation others have had similar experiences.

As for application, I used one of those long scrubbing brushes but attached a sponge to the end.

My gf loves to squeeze them. If it hits her face she loves it even more. Women are fucked up

My gf loves to squeeze them. If it hits her face she loves it even more. Women are fucked up
Yeah, my wife has instant entertainment if I use something like TNE. She's drawn to my back like flies to shit.

Yeah, my wife has instant entertainment if I use something like TNE. She's drawn to my back like flies to shit.

Haha I have the exact same type of gf, although I'm not sure if she would like it if the puss got into her face. I love it when she gets my back though, It feels good !!

Let's assume I/you don't have a close significant other at the moment or one that doesn't find this attractive....
Then what?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Let's assume I/you don't have a close significant other at the moment or one that doesn't find this attractive....
Then what?

I would leave it. Squeezing them.just makes it worse

Try running Accutane at 10-20mg/ED.

If they are bad then a very small dose (20mg) accutane per day over a few months could work wonders without giving most unwanted side effects. Although it's probably best to exhaust other avenues before going to accutane. But the small dose gives me no side effects and great results. I used to get no acne on double the aas dose for years and now 500mg total aas and my back can get quite bad :eek:

If they are bad then a very small dose (20mg) accutane per day over a few months could work wonders without giving most unwanted side effects. Although it's probably best to exhaust other avenues before going to accutane. But the small dose gives me no side effects and great results. I used to get no acne on double the aas dose for years and now 500mg total aas and my back can get quite bad :eek:

Thats interesting you get more now. Were you leaner back then, do you think it was lower estrogen or something?

I hate acne with a vengeance because my skin takes ages to heal on my body but not on my face for some reason.

Thats interesting you get more now. Were you leaner back then, do you think it was lower estrogen or something?

I hate acne with a vengeance because my skin takes ages to heal on my body but not on my face for some reason.

It could be a number of reasons even down to the carrier oils used. But I think I have just become more sentitive to the effects of fluctuating hormone levels. I am bigger now but probably about the same leaness. I didn't used to use AI's as much then so it could even be the fact I use AI's more now. AI's are very strong and they are needed (health reasons) but I know many people who do great without them (who use large doses).

It sucks i dont get acne anymore.i use to when i was younger and my girlfriends loved popping them and it felt so good
Remindd me of this young kid at the gym which i know hes taking something but if he didnt have acne everywhere
Especially shoulders and his back i wouldnt know he was taking somethimg.he was wearing a tank top and those things were ready too shoot puss,.he should cover up or go tanning or somethinhg.he looked like he was in love with himself,lol

I use a brissle brush with a long handle to wash my back. I also have an RX for Retin A (Tretinoin) and have my SO apply the cream to the acne spots. They typically go away w/in 2 days or so, provided I haven't let it get large and infected (from popping them)....also helps with ingrown hairs from shaving my back/chest.

Popping backne is what friends are for. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 148
Wish my wife would enjoy popping zits, she will do it under protest. If she is not around, i find a corner on the wall and press n slide. Say what you want, it works...sometimes...lol

Try running Accutane at 10-20mg/ED.
Done it. It was great while on and then came back to a lesser degree...but as the years have gone on its gotten a bit worse.

you guys could try washing yourselves every once in a while
Twice daily. Usually dial anti bacterial.
Wish my wife would enjoy popping zits, she will do it under protest. If she is not around, i find a corner on the wall and press n slide. Say what you want, it works...sometimes...lol
Done that too..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner