YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

That moment you knew you'd never stop taking gear.

Lionheart1776

Newbies
I am four weeks into my first cycle of 350mg of Test C, I am up 10lbs and look leaner than when I started. My bench went up 50lbs already, and all others lifts have been equally parabolic. I love the feeling of being on, the unlimited energy, the alpha mentality, being able to train like crazy 10 hours a week and actually recovery. Eating like a pig without putting on noticeable fat.

There is only upward to go! So much to learn and try. So much progress to make. I will never be able to stop, this last month has been the best of my entire life.

What about you guys, when was that moment of clarity when you realized for better or worse that you'd probably never stop taking PEDs and living the bodybuilder lifestyle?

Stopped and thought,

"Hm, wonder what it would be like if I totally pulled the plug on TRT."

"Sounds terrible. NAH."

/endthought

I am four weeks into my first cycle of 350mg of Test C, I am up 10lbs and look leaner than when I started. My bench went up 50lbs already, and all others lifts have been equally parabolic. I love the feeling of being on, the unlimited energy, the alpha mentality, being able to train like crazy 10 hours a week and actually recovery. Eating like a pig without putting on noticeable fat.

There is only upward to go! So much to learn and try. So much progress to make. I will never be able to stop, this last month has been the best of my entire life.

What about you guys, when was that moment of clarity when you realized for better or worse that you'd probably never stop taking PEDs and living the bodybuilder lifestyle?
I don’t know the moment but i did think i would always take AAS to maintain a very ripped body. I just quit all PED’s 2 weeks ago. I’ll stay off until i can safely return to the gym. I’m bed ridden waiting on spine surgery unless the epidural injections can get me walking again. I wanted to prove i didn’t need AAS for now.
I’m eating perfect to stay lean. This way i can lean bulk when i get the okay. I think a couple months off will make my receptors happy. But mostly it’s to prove to myself that i can stop. If i can’t lift i see no need to poison my body with AAS. Yes, it would probably hold more muscle but I’m doing this as a challenge to myself. I need challenges to keep me going. 👍

honeymoon phase bro...

let's see if u feel the same way after being shut down, not being able to get your cock up, no sex drive, depression, losing gains etc

hopefully u wont experience these things and it's all positive...

all i'm saying is just hold your horses a little bit champ.

honeymoon phase bro...

let's see if u feel the same way after being shut down, not being able to get your cock up, no sex drive, depression, losing gains etc

Indeed. I barely remember those feelings you’re talking about. It all levels out. Pushing dosages doesn’t even bring that awesome feeling back, nor the gains. It only brings toxicity, lethargy, nausea, high blood pressure,...
I’m good with 400 test e/400 mast weekly, if I add something it usually makes me feel sick nowadays.
Oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honeymoon phase bro...

Exactly haha, it's all exciting at first. Then boom!!! [emoji43]

At 33 y/o and a test level in the 300's I was always tired, cranky and soft. THEN came the vasectomy and my shit really hit the dirt. It was then I decided a minimum of TRT 200mg test/wk but it's usually a few other low dose compounds too. That was 7 yrs ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never used any gear until I turned 48. I'm 50 now. I've been a gym rat all my life and did what I wanted with Natty, until things started to slow down about 46. Tried HCG and Clomid mono therapy for two years. I had natural T levels around 500 at age 48, but it wasn't cutting it. Most say not bad for age 48, with clomid I could bump it to 700-800, but the sides were horrid.

So at age 48, with a Natty T level still about 500, I said fuck it and went on TRT. I started with a 10 week blast. Mostly just T and some proviron. I felt like a God until I started having E-2 issues. Came off and went on cruise, where I've been since. I add in things like masteron occasionally and always run HGH. I keep my T around 900-1100 and am very pleased where I am. I look damn good for age 50 and no complaints. I will never come off TRT. I might lower and bump up doses from time to time, to let receptors get hungry, but I will never go back to Natty.

I just quit all PED’s 2 weeks ago. I’ll stay off until i can safely return to the gym. I’m bed ridden waiting on spine surgery unless the epidural injections can get me walking again. I wanted to prove i didn’t need AAS for now.

Sorry to hear this JJ. I kinda suspected you might be heading down this road. I hope you get some relief from the injection. Unfortunately they have their limitations and don't last long. Make sure you've done a thorough search for a good neuro surgeon if you go the fusion route.

Welcome to the dark side.......:star-:ars:star:wars:s;ar-wars

At nearly 50 I'm currently on my lowest dose since I began this journey...and I'm loving it! My choice to use testosterone has now become a life long endeavor in staying healthy.

My first cycle

Test e/dbol
Gained 40 lbs in 10 weeks. Was repping my starting max bench for 10 reps by week 6.

I have bad genetics for gaining naturally, but I have a great response to gear

yah I dont mean to kill it for you but it definitely does level off. and then after a while you start having side effects, some very random and hard to figure out.

If you're very disciplined and cruise for a very long time after each cycle, and when I say cruise I mean like 100-150mgs of Test per week, NOTHING MORE, no primo, no deca, no 300mgs of test..

if you do this after each cycle, and don't get too crazy during each cycle than you should be fine. the problem is many of us push our cycles to the absolute limits, some guys stay on for half a year at a time, only to cruise for a few weeks and spend another half a year on. This is when shit gets nasty and trust me you will not feel so good.

DON'T BE THE GUY IN THE OTHER THREAD CRUISING ON 150 TEST AND 150 TREN FOR 8 months. it's retarded shit like that that will end up causing problems.

run a responsible cycle for 12-15 weeks, cruise for even longer, then repeat. stay on top of bloodwork, and donating blood (if bloodwork shows necessary), and take care of yourself.

ALSO, start off with low doses and keep it that way for as long as you can. Trust me if theres one thing I could go back in time and redo when it comes to steroids it would be that I kept the doses lower. The problem with dosing too high is that eventually you create a tolerance and then quickly have no where to go with it.

low doses are still much more effective than you realize. stretch it all out as long as you can bro. don't go busting your load and trying to use every compound you can in the first year.

If you don't do this shit right, I promise you, the way you feel, will go to shit very quickly.

Last edited:
When I came completely off self prescribed TRT for 6 weeks and my test level was 136.!!

Yup....when the natty T blood tests in your 30-40's go to 1/3 where they were in your 20's. You educate yourself and realize that life long TRT and perhaps GH is ACTUALLY healthy.

Saw 2 of my friends both go off cold Turkey. One of them was pushing 280lbs plus with a stage weight was around 240. He got into some trouble with the law and was forced to stop for over a year and half and then passed shortly after trying to make his way back to his former massive self. During his off time he dropped to around maybe 240 or so but his body composition had changed quite a bit looking more like an offensive line men.

The the other guy was also an npc competitor. 5'11 at about 220 stage weight. I think the guilt of keeping this lifestyle a secret from his niave wife who was expecting a baby, plus the legal risk he was putting his family in, he felt he had no choice but to quit. He ended up dropping to soft 180-185. He stay clean for about 2 years and finally got on trt and now looks fantastic at about 215 lean.

Seeing both these 2 dramatic changes I knew that psychological quitting cold Turkey was not an option for me. Lets not kid ourselves here this stuff is highly addictive and once you hold a certain size and leanest for x mt of years it becomes your new identity. However now at the age 38 I happily enjoy running legit trt 150mg of test weekly with a little gh and feel and look great. So I'm still able to enjoy this life on somewhat a healthier level and have very few side effects as a result.

Not to Burst your Balloon, but things will change.

I've been Cycling since 78', Never on TRT, natty Test is Too High.

But a few years back I decided to go on a Prolonged Blast and Cruise, things were going Great for about 1 1/2 Years.
Then my Last Bloodwork told me my Body was starting to Feel the Strain.
Liver Enzymes were over Double the Upper Parameters on the Reference Chart.
Kidney and Liver Function weren't looking good.

Cholesterol was a complete Cluster Fuck ~ HDL dropped under 48, when it was normally around 80 when On-Cycle, LDL was over 200, and Triglycerides were at 253.
My Endo had me get a Sonogram of my Liver, Kidneys, and Bladder.
They came back OK, but I got the Hint, and came off that Blast and Cruise.......................... JP
P.S.
When done Correctly, you can have a Lifetime of Cycles.
So keep your Long-term Health in mind.

When my test levels came back at 62. YES, 62

THAT is when I knew I'd never come off

Am I the only one who thinks that the yoyo'ing caused by blasting and cruising is actually more detrimental to your health than simply staying on the entire time?

:food-:mil

Am I the only one who thinks that the yoyo'ing caused by blasting and cruising is actually more detrimental to your health than simply staying on the entire time?

:food-:mil

Nope.
The dose you "stay on" is just as important IMO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131