over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thatblokes LOG to his first show (october) part 2

Looking lean and mean bro!

thanks buddy

Getting real solid and man you throw some heavy weight around.
With how young you are you"ll be superhuman one day.

haha thank you man, trying to get arms ur size :)

anyways today was an easy day, just triceps

workout

skullcrushers
100X25
110X16
120X15
100X20

one handed reverse cable extensions
4 sets, 12-15 reps

how was creamfields? Personal fave on the circuit but had a wedding that weekend. Always say I'm gonna keep my shirt on but the kunt always comes off haha

how was creamfields? Personal fave on the circuit but had a wedding that weekend. Always say I'm gonna keep my shirt on but the kunt always comes off haha

lmfao it was great man, above and beyond and W&W were awesome, david guetta was good but he was at the end of the event and by them the whole crowd looked like it was coming down

only down side was the police and sniffer dogs were everywhere, they wouldve busted id say half the crowd there, there were that many, quite unfortunate becoz half the crowd u could tell were not happy theyd been searched and had there stashed confiscated, so me, the misses, brother and the few other poppers were the only ones jumping about, the rest of the crowd was dead lol

unfortunate the police feel they need to ruin so many peoples days, my misses got searched and rekons people were all getting court issue letters for possession of 3 bikies, guess the police think personal use is a bigger issue then the bikie shoots and wars going on atm LOL

but overall day was great, one of my personal favs, stereosonic and fiuture have generaly always been my favs

Looking good bro, getting lean and big too, quads are sticking out like tree trunks...

Get back into your log you lazy bastid! :headbang:

Get back into your log you lazy bastid! :headbang:

lmfao sorry man

im taking a break atm, cruising for about the next month

cruising on 250mg sus, 200mg tren eth

ill be getting into my precontest cycle in a month once all my goods for AAS and GH come in

lmfao sorry man

im taking a break atm, cruising for about the next month

cruising on 250mg sus, 200mg tren eth

ill be getting into my precontest cycle in a month once all my goods for AAS and GH come in

:eek:

How your planned cycle look like?

:eek:

How your planned cycle look like?

What cycle have you got your sights set on?

im guessing he will use tren?

;)

LOL

well my contest prep i will be starting 3 months out

cycle will look approx like this

first 8-9 weeks
600mg sustanon weekly
600mg tri-trenbelone weekly
500mg tri-masteron weekly
6iu GH daily
T3 25mcg 3 days, 40mcg 3 days, repeat this

weeks 10-14
150mg prop EOD
800-900mg tri-trenbelone weekly
masteron 700-800mgs weekly
6iu GH daily
T3 25mcg 3 days, 50mcg 3 days, repeat

then a week before the comp ill cut prop to 50mg EOD, cut out GH, and likely introduce stanazolol at 50mg ED

comp day likely to do extra 100mg stanazolol, and half tab dyazide,

so theres the honest plan

i also have insulin on hand, which i was savign for after the comp for wen i bulk
im debating whether it would help me carb load on comp day and fill me out, or whether itll just make me hold water, probably wont use it since i have no experience with it

obviously this will also be my first ever experience with GH, so ill keep it at 6IU for some fat burning and light muscle building, and save higher doses of 10iu for when im bulking after the comp

Last edited:
for now im just gonna take it easier for this month until my goods come in

and try to maintain my strength

i been peeing like a camel for the past 2 days, probably all the water i was holding, but my body weight hasnt dropped thankfuly (yet)

one a side note: my recovery sucks arse atm, trained legs yesterday and today i feel like i got hit by a car

but the good news is, last night i slept for the first time without sleeping medication, feels good to sleep properly now my tren dose is low

atm im weighing 238, at 5'10, still with very visible abs, ill hopefuly try to hold asmuch of that weight as i can before my next blast

unlikely though, my lege always turn back into chicken legs wen i cut my gear doses back

Last edited:
LOL

well my contest prep i will be starting 3 months out

cycle will look approx like this

first 8-9 weeks
600mg sustanon weekly
600mg tri-trenbelone weekly
500mg tri-masteron weekly
6iu GH daily
T3 25mcg 3 days, 40mcg 3 days, repeat this

weeks 10-14
150mg prop EOD
800-900mg tri-trenbelone weekly
masteron 700-800mgs weekly
6iu GH daily
T3 25mcg 3 days, 50mcg 3 days, repeat

I wish I would have guts to run 900mg tren :eek::eek: even at 200mg I'm experiencing sides - 4-5 hours sleep max, anxiety, agression etc, any tips to battle those? Last time added bromocriptin, haven't helped a lot

Why you go up and down with T3 dosage?

HGH will be great addition to your cycle. At only 2-3ius and gh peptides I notice big big difference myself.

I wish I would have guts to run 900mg tren :eek::eek: even at 200mg I'm experiencing sides - 4-5 hours sleep max, anxiety, agression etc, any tips to battle those? Last time added bromocriptin, haven't helped a lot

Why you go up and down with T3 dosage?

HGH will be great addition to your cycle. At only 2-3ius and gh peptides I notice big big difference myself.

so i take 1 tab of zopliclone (on script), and half a tab of doxylamine succinate (over the counter med) before bed and i sleep like a baby every night, with no typical morning hangover effect because of zop's short half life and low dose of doxy

anxiety during the day i tend to like, becoz i sleep dont get ti at night, night sweats i still get but dont know about them till i wake up in the morning with the bed sheets soaked

the aggression i dont mind, ive used tren to many times to remember, so the aggression is completely normal now, ive learned to manage it very easy, i never really get upset or angry anymore, even when my gf is nagging ova something stupid or were having a fight ive learned to just be placid and smile and resolve things,

the only time the aggression gets to me is at a very intense situation, (like a arguement with someone whos threatening you at a bar or nightclub), thats when i tend to not to be able to hold alot of control, my body gets the shakes, sweats and a kind of panic attack from the aggression level to the point where i feel like im gonna faint or im just gonna crack and destroy

but even then ive been able to cool down from trying to reason with people and things work out alright

on tren ive just learned to try keep my cool and relax about things, and the anger doesnt get the better of me ever, if anything it makes me feel invincible and awesome, so i tend to enjoy it,

kinda feels like ur wearing designer sunglasses everywhere you walk HAHAHAHAHAHA

but i admit when i cant sleep form tren, things turn bad, and i turn into a misrable zombie, so aslong as i sleep i can manage the tren, when my sleep turns to crap then so does my mood and energy

i always ramp the T3 coz i find it gives me a better fat burning effect, and is less catabolic, when i keep my t3 doses constant i find its fat burning effects wear off, hence why i ramp it up and down, also gives my body on the lower dose days to absorb my glycogen into the muscles so i get a better workout and feel pumped

Last edited:
me and misses at gym, just cruising lol

Attachments

• me leo.jpg
    me leo.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 182
lol you are alot bigger than your misses mate. My misses is pretty much the same height and build to your misses.

You are far too young to be so big. Yes, I'm jealous. When I was your age I was half your size:mad:

You have just given me more hope. Cause when I was That Blokes age I was only about 147lbs. Didnt train though. Still got a fair way till I get to your size too though. Sitting around 220 at the moment. Impressive size That Bloke

lol you are alot bigger than your misses mate. My misses is pretty much the same height and build to your misses.

lol i think all philo girls almost are the same size, tiny little things,
ironic, big man wanting little girls hahahaha

You are far too young to be so big. Yes, I'm jealous. When I was your age I was half your size:mad:

lmfao yea but u prob were a foot taller u giant, id love to tower over people, id just purposaly get enormous so i can scare everything living soul LOL

You have just given me more hope. Cause when I was That Blokes age I was only about 147lbs. Didnt train though. Still got a fair way till I get to your size too though. Sitting around 220 at the moment. Impressive size That Bloke

cheers mate, yea queef was tiny once, i seen pics,

you working with anyone for the show?

If i remember correct you said you were just going to drop carbs and lower fats and (ACTUALLY START EATING CLEAN) LOL MUFUCKA your gonna drop BF easily ,,, keep that weekly cheat meal in when it goes into crunch time itll do you good

Sup bloke! Just wondering whats a man of your size eating at the moment? Not sure if you mentioned this or not but what are you doing at the moment gaining , maintaining , or cutting ?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws