over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thats pretty effin ripped

ajdos

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
582187_486778694683476_882532843_n.jpg

I would love to figure out how to take it to that level without killing every bit of muscle I have left.

Dieting SUPER SLOWLY helps.
Been there done that, got my bf% very low in the past but never quite to that degree, must be some dietary manipulations to get the body past holding on to that last % or two.

I don't like it..

AWESOME, for sure. Admirable, definitely. Aesthetic? NO. It's a bit too much--for me.

Again, bodybuilding is now all about EXTREMES; extreme mass, extremely low bodyfat and water levels, extreme amount of drug usage.

I don't like it..

AWESOME, for sure. Admirable, definitely. Aesthetic? NO.

Again, bodybuilding is now all about EXTREMES; extreme mass, extremely low bodyfat and water levels, extreme amount of drug usage.

True Ross, but as much as you dont like it, I DO, and so do some others who want to see just how far the limit is of freakiness.
Just to pull that off takes a helluva lot more than just the drug cocktail, it takes some serious diet and cardio, in the right amounts.

True Ross, but as much as you dont like it, I DO, and so do some others who want to see just how far the limit is of freakiness.
Just to pull that off takes a helluva lot more than just the drug cocktail, it takes some serious diet and cardio, in the right amounts.

Yes, as an artform, like all others, bodybuilding is extremely SUBJECTIVE by nature. I think that's what I love MOST about it! :)

I would love at least one time to come out and hit a pose like that and have the judges think "ok he did his work"
Seriously thats just anatomy chart like.:eek:

Honestly, getting some tips from natural guys might be best.

Obviously size is not the winner in those shows, it's the leanest guy almost every time.

Combine that with AAS and now you have a slightly larger anatomy chart.

EDIT: Check out alberto nunez a natural pro

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...0344876124002_513634001_9405665_4836354_n.jpg

In my opinion, the natural guys are the best at dieting, they don't have the aids that the dark side does not.

Please don't turn this into a 'natural guys aren't really natural' argument. This is not the place.

Last edited:
that picture looks funny, as tho its been photoshopped , i dno could just be the angle.

I agree with ross

I'm not hating on the guy, Absolutely admiring , takes VERYY Hard work and dedication, I am Admiring for sure ! Kudos to him but Too CUT to be a SEXY BEAST

What happened to just looking good ?? What happened to not looking gross lol ? average people would say that's gross

at the end, everyone has a goal and if that's his goal then FUCK HE IS DOING WORK !

I don't like it..

AWESOME, for sure. Admirable, definitely. Aesthetic? NO. It's a bit too much--for me.

Do you ever have anything good to say about anything? I can't stand people like you. If you have any friends, they must hate you. I know someone just like you...every time i tell him something, I can expect he will disagree with it and argue with me, even if he is wrong and clueless. Needless to say, I don't associate with him any more. Is this something you do consciously?...like you read something and say to yourself, "how can i disagree with this and annoy this guy as much as possible?"

To the OP: The most important factor in getting that lean without losing size would be staying lean during the off-season. That makes the entire process MUCH easier.

this guy is a "natural bodybuilder", lol. seen this pic with his name yesterday, forgot the name tho

Do you ever have anything good to say about anything? I can't stand people like you. If you have any friends, they must hate you. I know someone just like you...every time i tell him something, I can expect he will disagree with it and argue with me, even if he is wrong and clueless. Needless to say, I don't associate with him any more. Is this something you do consciously?...like you read something and say to yourself, "how can i disagree with this and annoy this guy as much as possible?"

Lol, there ain't much that impresses him and it's quite annoying from some one with a beach body. As it stand i think the guy in op looks awesome, those that think it's too much it's worth considering how awesome he must still look relaxed. Ross is right though we all have our own ideas of what we like. I know plenty of guys that don't give a shit about abs so long as there big and strong and if there happy that's fine too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just try to keep in mind that opinion is just that. It will vary for everybody. Respect the effort, if not the result.

PEACE,
M2M :cool:

Im not here to qualify him as natty or not, the result is what interest me not his status.
Thanks Mike for the input.

Looks like something on s dinner plate for some reason :D

But I'm with Ross and raw33man....kudos for the hard work and dedication, but its not my thing ...

582187_486778694683476_882532843_n.jpg

I would love to figure out how to take it to that level without killing every bit of muscle I have left.

This guy really needs to stop ordering from us... Seriously he has Osta-gain all over him.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear