over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THC and Bodybuilding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bump into shit all the time at the gym high lol. Worth the mind muscle connection I get for

Or you could email a board sponsor (email in sig) and get delta 8 products (manufactured by me) for lower prices then the head shops and better quality! 😉. Love you homies!
How would you compare the 8 to the 9? Some people tell me the effects are really similar. I'm wondering would I feel anything though because I consume 9?

How would you compare the 8 to the 9? Some people tell me the effects are really similar. I'm wondering would I feel anything though because I consume 9?
I consume delta 9 everyday man and use delta 8 for other stuff. I like delta 8 gummies in super small amounts for pre workout mind muscle connection. The most subtle high can go a long way for that. I also sleep better on just eating 1/2 - 1 gummy then I do smoking a joint etc of normal flower before bed. They both have their places. Shoot me a pm and I’ll see what you’re looking for, get you a deal bro!

initially I heard good things, but they usually came from people who took very little if any thc along with it. however, anecdotes from regular users seemed different, even in one of my managers who claims 'just cbd bro'...dude you smoke weed, it's cool. he claimed the same and that he damn near had to get drunk to quell the anxiety from the delta 8. I'm not saying there's correlation, it's just an observation. as for me, I'm bipolar 2, so I'm a bit up and down as it is, and it had me bordering on an anxiety attack coupled with depression and shitty outlook on people and life, in general. a couple trial runs with it with the same results was enough to convince me that I either had product that didn't agree with me, was something else, or a combo of both. I just recommend caution, that's all

Yea, you have to be very careful fucking with serotonin/dopamine balance. Same for me.

I have a VERY narrow sweet spot for THC. Too much and I’m an anxious mess with impending doom feelings. If I hit it right, I think I feel like a normal human without anxiety, happy, content.

Tiny doses of indica are all I can mess with

I love this thread! I’m huge stoner but I also carry a MMJ card these days. I use some sort of thc product (flower shatter diamonds budder vapes edibles Rick Simpson etc) most of the day everyday. It’s been nothing but beneficial for me over the years and I’ve been smoking for 20 years

DABZ ALL DAY ... a bowl here and there since the smoke activates the ladies breathing issues, and edibles or distillate/clear on chocolate at night for sleep or on occasion when I want to have a chill day .. If ever that was..

Oh yea MMJ patient so I don't just get (high) like my post may seem.. I actually have learned how to cater to my personal issues by learning profiles and trial and error with different strains..
And for me it works!!

So We medicate not get high lol...

BIOGENIX

DABZ ALL DAY ... a bowl here and there since the smoke activates the ladies breathing issues, and edibles or distillate/clear on chocolate at night for sleep or on occasion when I want to have a chill day .. If ever that was..

Oh yea MMJ patient so I don't just get (high) like my post may seem.. I actually have learned how to cater to my personal issues by learning profiles and trial and error with different strains..
And for me it works!!

So We medicate not get high lol...

BIOGENIX
That's exactly it medicate not get stoned unless that's what you want but the medical applications are immense once you figure out what works best for you

Great post

I consume delta 9 everyday man and use delta 8 for other stuff. I like delta 8 gummies in super small amounts for pre workout mind muscle connection. The most subtle high can go a long way for that. I also sleep better on just eating 1/2 - 1 gummy then I do smoking a joint etc of normal flower before bed. They both have their places. Shoot me a pm and I’ll see what you’re looking for, get you a deal bro!

Are the delta 9 gummies not so good for pre-workout compared to the delta 8 gummies? How do they differ?

Yea, you have to be very careful fucking with serotonin/dopamine balance. Same for me.

I have a VERY narrow sweet spot for THC. Too much and I’m an anxious mess with impending doom feelings. If I hit it right, I think I feel like a normal human without anxiety, happy, content.

Tiny doses of indica are all I can mess with
I would 100% stay away from Sativas... Anxiety attacks waiting to happen... my2

BIOGENIX

Are the delta 9 gummies not so good for pre-workout compared to the delta 8 gummies? How do they differ?
Thats 100% user dependent. I just notice I get a better focus and less mind wandering/tired on delta 8. If I’m trying to just crush myself I pop some homemade d9 brownies!!! 😂

I would 100% stay away from Sativas... Anxiety attacks waiting to happen... my2

BIOGENIX

Oh man I have such a funny story about the time I ate a 15mg sativa gummy. I’ll tell y’all later when I’m at a computer.

It’s funny now, but at the time, it was the most terrifying attempt of picking up a drive through pizza any human has ever experienced

I don't smoke directly before bed or before workout but I definitely am getting better sleep at night. I have read many studies against marijuana alot of propaganda out there me I know that its not effecting me negatively if it started I would stop. This also has alot to do with indica vs sativa 2 different types of marijuana same chem thc but they work in 2 completely different ways. I only use indica strains.

Good looking out brother I appreciate you putting it out there because it is true for some people everyone is so individual.

I first heard about marijuana effecting sleep on I think the Lex Friedman podcast. And then I got a whoop and saw it first hand with my hrv results in morning on days I smoked vs not. And then I put together how I felt vs the results and how much more wore out I felt on days I smoked the night before. Really made me question my self awareness lol. Here's a really good podcast on sleep quality if you're interested. Andrew Huberman. I neglected my sleep for way way too long

Oh man I have such a funny story about the time I ate a 15mg sativa gummy. I’ll tell y’all later when I’m at a computer.

It’s funny now, but at the time, it was the most terrifying attempt of picking up a drive through pizza any human has ever experienced
Can’t wait to hear this lol

No experiences with Delta10? The way some people put it, ∆10 is better during the day when you are up and fully functional. It supposedly doesn't bog you down so much, as if it's clearer or something. Been wanting to sort that out.

I first heard about marijuana effecting sleep on I think the Lex Friedman podcast. And then I got a whoop and saw it first hand with my hrv results in morning on days I smoked vs not. And then I put together how I felt vs the results and how much more wore out I felt on days I smoked the night before. Really made me question my self awareness lol. Here's a really good podcast on sleep quality if you're interested. Andrew Huberman. I neglected my sleep for way way too long
Much appreciated brother I will check it out you have peaked my interest

Just curious did you use medical marijuana or street marijuana?

Sativa or indica?

Thanks BIGMURPH

No experiences with Delta10? The way some people put it, ∆10 is better during the day when you are up and fully functional. It supposedly doesn't bog you down so much, as if it's clearer or something. Been wanting to sort that out.
I think they are still refining d10 synthesis.
What's being sold as d10 is reportedly not true d10 but something close to it. Or something like that.
There's lengthy discussions on reddit sub altcannabinoid

Cbd w very low amounts of THC for me, personally. I was a chronic smoker throughout my twenties, quit when I had my baby girl in my thirties. Tried to go back to it but nothing but anxiety. CBD flower is my go too for pre wo. Can't handle thx anymore.

Cbd w very low amounts of THC for me, personally. I was a chronic smoker throughout my twenties, quit when I had my baby girl in my thirties. Tried to go back to it but nothing but anxiety. CBD flower is my go too for pre wo. Can't handle thx anymore.
I love harlequin for those mornings when I don't have any conference calls and can spend a little time working out or running.
I much prefer smoking then go running after.
Especially smoking on a high cbd strain like harlequin

Whatever it be exactly, THC is a partial agonist. Most people don't really like full agonists of the cannabinoid receptor such as all those designer full synthetics. They can really drive some people up the wall. It's about finding the right kind of "partial" for the job.

THC and other cannabinoids are also agonists at PPAR-gamma. Heavy users really got that taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner