over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THC and Bodybuilding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im the same way. I get more motivated when i smoke now. When i was younger it was the exact opposite
might be the quality of weed has changed.
in the past you may have been smoking on mexi-brick that wasnt cured properly, or that was exposed to heat for extended periods.
extended heat exposure converts the THC to CBN. CBN is known as the 'sleepy' cannabinoid.
i can smoke on an 'indica' or 'sativa' and feel energetic.
if i smoke on weed that looks more brown than green, then that will put me to sleep.

I remember a short while ago when kratom was the ultimate to train on, or many years ago when it was Nubian, along with other substances in-between. I was always able to focus well enough that i could damage my muscles to what ever degree i wanted to without using anything other then maybe caffeine. Sometimes to much damage. If THC was great at letting the brain focus then i should be able to multi task much better as i could switch quickly between tasks and refocus quickly. Now when i am high i have to focus more as it is easy to be distracted more while on. And time seems to go slower so it seems i am more in the moment, but perception and reality are not always the same thing.

might be the quality of weed has changed.
in the past you may have been smoking on mexi-brick that wasnt cured properly, or that was exposed to heat for extended periods.
extended heat exposure converts the THC to CBN. CBN is known as the 'sleepy' cannabinoid.
i can smoke on an 'indica' or 'sativa' and feel energetic.
if i smoke on weed that looks more brown than green, then that will put me to sleep.
Great point, the weed I smoked even 5 years ago looks nothing like the weed I smoke today!

I remember a short while ago when kratom was the ultimate to train on, or many years ago when it was Nubian, along with other substances in-between. I was always able to focus well enough that i could damage my muscles to what ever degree i wanted to without using anything other then maybe caffeine. Sometimes to much damage. If THC was great at letting the brain focus then i should be able to multi task much better as i could switch quickly between tasks and refocus quickly. Now when i am high i have to focus more as it is easy to be distracted more while on. And time seems to go slower so it seems i am more in the moment, but perception and reality are not always the same thing.

I push way further through that point of fatigue while I’m high at the gym, just feels easier to push through that unbearable pump.

Yeah no way I can smoke and be fully functional. I'd have to smoke then solely focus on lifting.

You may want to look into HHC.

With the farm bill, youre finding more and more research into the various cannabinoids.

This similar to the late90s early 2000s where everyone war using Vida to manufacture various DS/PH

This is where the cannabis industry is today.

I push way further through that point of fatigue while I’m high at the gym, just feels easier to push through that unbearable pump.
That sounds then like you are not really focused on the monument and how things are or feel. But are disengaged or numb to it from my perspective. And could lead to injury.

That sounds then like you are not really focused on the monument and how things are or feel. But are disengaged or numb to it from my perspective. And could lead to injury.

Eh I guess I didn’t get my point across clearly. I push passed the pump
And get a much better workout!!!

I use to smoke and workout all the time until I dropped a 25lb weight on my foot stripping 275 off bench press 😯 i forgot about the 25lb plate or didn't see it and started pulling off then 45 lb plate and there she went, 25lb right square on my foot. I didn't break anything but scared me enough not to mix the 2 again lol. Those were some good workouts though.

I use to smoke and workout all the time until I dropped a 25lb weight on my foot stripping 275 off bench press 😯 i forgot about the 25lb plate or didn't see it and started pulling off then 45 lb plate and there she went, 25lb right square on my foot. I didn't break anything but scared me enough not to mix the 2 again lol. Those were some good workouts though.
I bump into shit all the time at the gym high lol. Worth the mind muscle connection I get for me though.

ive been downing 100g a week of top shelf for more then 10 years...
its at the top of my supplement list!
How in the fuck do you smoke a half ounce per day?
Serious question, what does your day entail? 4 spliffs, 1/8th oz each?

How in the fuck do you smoke a half ounce per day?
Serious question, what does your day entail? 4 spliffs, 1/8th oz each?
. I have friends that never take gbs, smoke bowls etc and just smoke huge blunts all day. I doubt they get close too 100 g/week but it’s up there!

Delta-8 all day boys. I'm not even a weed smoker but delta-8 gummies are the shit for those 'pump' style workouts. Highly recommended. Also good for hunger/sleep.

it depends on the strain, really. as I get older, I feel I get more benefit out of more indica dominant strains (anxiety, ocd, adhd, insomnia, depression) than I do with sativa strains. I used to prefer sativa when I was younger because it was more of an uplifting, euphoric effect, but nowadays they often make me very anxious and paranoid, exactly why I vape cannabis in the first place! more isn't always better, either; too much of any strain can have shitty side effects. I use a Fury Edge Vape exclusively now and two 'dosing capsules', which is seriously about 0.1-0.15grams a piece and I'm absolutely lovely off that. if you need more, buy better quality! using a vape is doubly cool. I empty my avb (already vaped bud) into a separate container and at the end of the night it gets spooned down with some peanut or almond butter to function as an 'edible'. best sleep medication ever

here's my device. it's a dry herb vape, so put anything in there. as for accessories, I use the 3d stem and dosing capsules

I caution use of this stuff. it gave me nothing but terrible anxiety and paranoia. ymmv of course, and obviously ensure the quality of any product you're buying

Last edited by a moderator:
I caution use of this stuff. it gave me nothing but terrible anxiety and paranoia. ymmv of course, and obviously ensure the quality of any product you're buying
Yeah I'm not a d8 fan for the same reason.
But everyone's bio makeup is different. D8 just takes me to a bad place in my head. Not fun

Yeah I'm not a d8 fan for the same reason.
But everyone's bio makeup is different. D8 just takes me to a bad place in my head. Not fun

initially I heard good things, but they usually came from people who took very little if any thc along with it. however, anecdotes from regular users seemed different, even in one of my managers who claims 'just cbd bro'...dude you smoke weed, it's cool. he claimed the same and that he damn near had to get drunk to quell the anxiety from the delta 8. I'm not saying there's correlation, it's just an observation. as for me, I'm bipolar 2, so I'm a bit up and down as it is, and it had me bordering on an anxiety attack coupled with depression and shitty outlook on people and life, in general. a couple trial runs with it with the same results was enough to convince me that I either had product that didn't agree with me, was something else, or a combo of both. I just recommend caution, that's all

former pothead and thc vape user.
now cuz its legal i only vape d8
i dont get anxiety from it at all. and i suffer from anxiety when easily triggered.
i vape the hybrid during the day and the indica at night to get sleepy.
works great.

i dont get anxiety from it at all. and i suffer from anxiety when easily triggered.
works great.
Vaping d8 is fine. It's d8 the edibles that dont sit well with me.

works great.

see, so weird. so individual. I say use what works for you. perhaps me and most have just gotten bad product

good for yall. I'm sitting back on a gorilla glue x grandaddy purp hybrid. ask me why dieting is a bitch

I love smoking pre workout. Not a lot, just a small hit, and not so much pre leg day. But the connection I feel to the muscle is insane. And the whole rest of the day I’m “aware” that I trained the muscle. All day long my biceps and triceps have felt like I just finished training them. Still sensitive and pumped. Amazing feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member