over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THC Users

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well I finally have everything in my life legit, now that there is a medical license in the house bahahaha!

Question to you guys using THC...The Vape vs traditional bud...

I have smoked since I was 13yrs old...During those days people like us used toilet paper rolls, tin cans, aluminum foil, pens, etc, etc, etc, to make bowls and smoke out of. Bud shoved in our pockets, socks, used baggies, anything that would hold it lol.

The Vape is harsh as hell in comparison...Dr was asked what his thoughts were on them and if the Vaping is a safer means considering how much harsher it is then straight bud. His two ideas:

1) Because the smoke is going directly to your lung in a blast. -What, smoking bud has to make a first pass through your asshole before reaching your lungs?! Da fuk kind of answer is that?!

2) Because people leave the vape pen in their pockets without a cover on it is most likely the cause of the harshness and getting popcorn lungs. -So cotton lint is the reason for popcorn lungs and the extra harshness?! Yet, for decades we would throw weed around without a care, and definitely smoked a lot of shit during that time lol.

He was younger, probably mid-30s latest, so his generation are the vapers...But the fucker couldn't give me a solid reason for the extreme harshness vs traditional bud?!

Well I finally have everything in my life legit, now that there is a medical license in the house bahahaha!

I have smoked since I was 13yrs old...During those days people like us used toilet paper rolls, tin cans, aluminum foil, pens, etc, etc, etc, to make bowls and smoke out of. Bud shoved in our pockets, socks, used baggies, anything that would hold it lol.

The Vape is harsh as hell in comparison...Dr was asked what his thoughts were on them and if the Vaping is a safer means considering how much harsher it is then straight bud. His two ideas:

1) Because the smoke is going directly to your lung in a blast. -What, smoking bud has to make a first pass through your asshole before reaching your lungs?! Da fuk kind of answer is that?!

2) Because people leave the vape pen in their pockets without a cover on it is most likely the cause of the harshness and getting popcorn lungs. -So cotton lint is the reason for popcorn lungs and the extra harshness?! Yet, for decades we would throw weed around without a care, and definitely smoked a lot of shit during that time lol.

He was younger, probably mid-30s latest, so his generation are the vapers...But the fucker couldn't give me a solid reason for the extreme harshness vs traditional bud?!

How many different vapes have you tried?

A lot of them are just plain shit. People cut them with garbage. Just because you got them at a dispensery doesn't mean shit either.

It's easy to tell which bud is good bud. With vapes and concentrates a lot of people throw everything in there. Ie sweeping the floor and then extracting it.. mouldy shit and everything else in-between.

I've only tried a couple up north and a few down here...Usually just grabbing the highest concentration they have.

I am a bud smoker first and foremost...Vapes are obviously easier for traveling around city/states.

But I guess my overall question is which is safer...The Dr believes that bud is less safe because of the tar.

Volcano dry herb vaporizer. I use when I get insomnia. Never harsh, no iritation. Vaporized glycerin and Prop glycol are harsh.
This. Smooth as hell, doesn't even burn the plant matter. They make them in like a normal bong size but also in more of a pen or vape size that you load w dry herb.
First time i used one was at a party, friends standing around using it and offered me a try. Hit it, didn't really feel like anything, like hardly any smoke with it at all. I was like "did that work?" and they all started dying with laughter like stoned morons. Like 10 mins later i am traveling through space and time, laughing at my fingers and shit and this guy walks up and they offer him a hit. He does it, looks like nothing happened and he goes "did that work?" and now i get the joke and I'm laughing like a stoned moron too
... it was funny if you were there and super high haha

Besides edible has to be the least harmful way to ingest weed. The herb looks unscathed, not inhaling shit into your lungs w the cannibinoids. It heats up just enough to burn off the THC. Sorry for explaining that if you already knew how they worked

Vape. I'll use on Saturday and Sunday morning when my body wakes at 7 but I want to sleep in. Works like a charm. No interest in using any other time.

This. Smooth as hell, doesn't even burn the plant matter. They make them in like a normal bong size but also in more of a pen or vape size that you load w dry herb.
First time i used one was at a party, friends standing around using it and offered me a try. Hit it, didn't really feel like anything, like hardly any smoke with it at all. I was like "did that work?" and they all started dying with laughter like stoned morons. Like 10 mins later i am traveling through space and time, laughing at my fingers and shit and this guy walks up and they offer him a hit. He does it, looks like nothing happened and he goes "did that work?" and now i get the joke and I'm laughing like a stoned moron too
... it was funny if you were there and super high haha
Yeah cause your inhaling just the THC at just the right vaporizing temp.
When combusting you can't control the temp so you convert the THC to some other noid.
I don't like being baked which is why I don't like dry herb vaporizing.
I prefer smoking I know it's not healthy.
But if I had a choice I'd pick smoking.
My dry herb vaporizer just sits.
That said I barely smoke as it is.
Most my posts speak on past experiences.
What I do currently is mainly just PEDs.
Occasionally I'll smoke before a run. it's the greatest feeling getting lost in thought and the rhythm of striking cadence.

I've only tried a couple up north and a few down here...Usually just grabbing the highest concentration they have.

I am a bud smoker first and foremost...Vapes are obviously easier for traveling around city/states.

But I guess my overall question is which is safer...The Dr believes that bud is less safe because of the tar.
Safest I'd say is edible. Or tincture.
If you know concentration of tincture you can dose accordingly.
2nd would be dry herb vape.
3rd concentrate vape. Only if made by a known and reputable company

My understanding of popcorn lungs is that its caused by the additional flavors and other shit thats added.

i vape but only cartridges that use the reg terpenes to create the “flavor” if you could even call it that

not sure if i’m understanding the “harshness”, you mean burning the shit outta your throat? Get an adjustable one and keep it on lowest voltage.

try a HHC cart, in and out of your system pretty quickly compared to reg THC

should pick @goback2013 brain about the alt noids, he’s the one who enlightened me 👍🏻

Live resin cartridges are the way to go!! I use Select brand live resin and super smooth and nothing added.

If you're burning your throat from a vape it's too hot. Put it on medium or the cooler setting. And don't hit it like a bong or pipe. Take smaller tokes. One I like is Moxie brand Headband 707. It's so smooth and sooo thoughtfully mellow. A friend on here also taught me how to get baked without freaking out by titrating up. Now I can get pretty stoned and be totally okay with it. Especially after everyone is in bed. Than I can chill out on the deck with my telescope, camera, and laptop and check out the universe. I have some great astrophotography photos now. But there's always something going on up there.

Plus it's like mission control with everything computerized from tracking to exposures... talk about getting spaced out while spaced out. Crazy. I still can't be high around others but I'm building up to it. Also a half-nip of sativa before the gym is killah.

If you're going to smoke bud I'd opt for a volcano over smoking. If you keep the temp in the right zones I think it's quite safe.

If you get properly made vape cartridges with properly made vape than I think that's fine as well. Only time I've had a problem is with shit vapes. Pneumonia and everything else from them. It's hard to find quality vapes. Only one brand I'd trust personally after all my experiences.

Lastly if you want the overall safest experience since you have a medical card I'm assuming you can grow? If so I'd buy some seeds and put them in some sheep manure. Grow organically outside. No pesticides and no nutrients. Just straight nature. Then make it into a butter. That's probably your absolute safest route of consumption.

Ah, talking about all this takes me back a ways. Been a long time since I touched the stuff.

not sure if i’m understanding the “harshness”, you mean burning the shit outta your throat? Get an adjustable one and keep it on lowest voltage.
If you're burning your throat from a vape it's too hot. Put it on medium or the cooler setting. And don't hit it like a bong or pipe. Take smaller tokes.
Yeah, that is what I'm talking about...I keep it on medium but I do hit it like I would a bong/bowl.

I smoke strictly to get high...As high as possible lol. It is my last drug of choice now that I'm older, nothing else, no booze or anything else. Having smoked so long I don't really get "high" from bud anymore. Edibles take me at least 300-400mg minimum before I get a high from those...And on those I get more talkative (if that's actually possible) than anything else?!

All this type of shit wasn't around when we were growing up...It was get the bud, make a bowl or roll a joint and burn up bahaha. Bowls and joints are still my preferred choices...But if there is anything out there that will give me that blast from the old days when you could just get zoned the fuck out and laugh at your own thoughts, I'm all ears lol!

Yeah, that is what I'm talking about...I keep it on medium but I do hit it like I would a bong/bowl.

I smoke strictly to get high...As high as possible lol. It is my last drug of choice now that I'm older, nothing else, no booze or anything else. Having smoked so long I don't really get "high" from bud anymore. Edibles take me at least 300-400mg minimum before I get a high from those...And on those I get more talkative (if that's actually possible) than anything else?!

All this type of shit wasn't around when we were growing up...It was get the bud, make a bowl or roll a joint and burn up bahaha. Bowls and joints are still my preferred choices...But if there is anything out there that will give me that blast from the old days when you could just get zoned the fuck out and laugh at your own thoughts, I'm all ears lol!
DUDE!! Thats a lot of edible, holy shit, mad props to you for being able to handle that much! I eat 50mg and I'm falling asleep lolol. Not sure what part of the states you are in but I would be willing to help you out since shit here is legal Pm me if you'd like

Just get some delta8 concentrate for cheap. Use that to make an edible.
Delta8 converts to the same metabolite as delta9 in the liver and at the same rate.

JESUS CHRIST

I think you want some “Rick Simpson Oil” or “RSO”

comes in a syringe from dispensary, for your tolerance i’d say about 5 grains of rice worth between two crackers or chips so you don’t taste it

DUDE!! Thats a lot of edible, holy shit, mad props to you for being able to handle that much! I eat 50mg and I'm falling asleep lolol. Not sure what part of the states you are in but I would be willing to help you out since shit here is legal Pm me if you'd like
First time I had an edible was from a dm vendor...200mg cookies. Was dumb like most and ate a piece and didn't feel shit (because that shit has to go through the system), so ended up eating it all. I did get a good blast from that bahaha! But after a couple of them, the feeling got less and less, even as I took more. To the point that once it kicks now I'd just be more talkative for a little while lol. I've always built up a tolerance to drugs very quickly - the dr's are seeing it now that I'm on prescribed meds. It's a shitty "gift" to have when you like to get high lol.
Just get some delta8 concentrate for cheap. Use that to make an edible.
Delta8 converts to the same metabolite as delta9 in the liver and at the same rate.
Not a fan of the edibles overall...I like the instant effects, not having to wait a duration for it to kick in.

Plus after so many years of smoking bud/cigarettes, I've formed that shit habit of movements and the inhale/exhale haha.

I was over in Hawaii last year and they have some good bud...New England states do as well, but FL is shit for medical.

During my years I smoked from Amsterdam to Colombia, from Guatemala to the Fijis. Almost every country I've been to I've smoked their brands. I don't even bother keeping track of the names here but the thc totals are usually around 24-27mg...FL is pretty lame to-date.

JESUS CHRIST

I think you want some “Rick Simpson Oil” or “RSO”

comes in a syringe from dispensary, for your tolerance i’d say about 5 grains of rice worth between two crackers or chips so you don’t taste it
My wife grabbed a couple of those concentration syringes (something like 1g / 83.25%thc)...But the shit was a sticky mess. I think she made some cookies with it or something useless bahaha?!

I like your style K1 😉😁

• Haha
Reactions: K1

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351