advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The 10 Most Essential Supplements: Evan Centopani(blog)

Well, you inspired me to actually look up PhytoForm's ingredient profile and its worse than I thought. Buying a processed powder fruit based product is silly. Most of the benefits of fruit come from actually eating fresh fruit itself, fiber, etc. Plus its easy to consume and enjoyable to do so. I can eat fruit and enjoy doing it. Eating "Greens" that taste bad is a much different story. Enter the "Greens" product category.

Comparing the two products, its a landslide. No wonder PhytoForm tastes good. Its barely got any "greens" in it. I wouldnt even call this a "Greens" product TBH. You can't argue with the simple ingredient comparison.

Garden of Life: Organic Green Super Food (Tastes horrible)
RAW Organic Green Juice Blend
Organic Barley Grass Juice, Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice, Organic Oat Grass Juice, Organic Wheat Grass Juice, Organic Kamut Grass Juice
3500 mg

RAW Organic Fruit and Veggie Juice Blend
Organic Pineapple (Fruit), Organic Beet (Root), Organic Carrot (Root), Organic Spinach (Leaf), Organic Broccoli (Flower & Stem), Organic Tomato (Fruit), Organic Kale (Leaf), Organic Red Cabbage (Leaf), Organic Parsley (Leaf), Organic Brussels Sprout (Leaf), Organic Green Bell Pepper (Fruit), Organic Cucumber (Gourd), Organic Celery (Stalk), Organic Garlic (Bulb), Organic Ginger (Root), Organic Green Onion (Bulb), Organic Cauliflower (Flower & Stem), Organic Asparagus (Flower & Stem)
3200 mg

RAW Organic Sprout Blend
Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Kidney Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout, Organic Flax Seed, Chia Seed
1150 mg

RAW Probiotic and Enzyme Blend
Saccharomyces boulardii, Amylase, Proteases, Lactase, Glucoamylase, alpha-Galactosidase, Lipase, Pectinase, Peptidase, Bromelain, Phytase, Hemicelluase, beta-Glucanase, papain, Neutral Bacterial Protease, Cellulase, Xylanase, Diastase, Invertase
100mg

PhytoForm (tastes spectacular, uses term "Greens" liberally)
GREENS BLEND 11.25g
Blueberry, Black Raspberry, Mulberry, Pineapple Powder, Bilberry, Papaya, Camu Camu, Luo han guo (monk fruit), Broccoli Powder, Carrot Powder, Purple Sweet Potato, Kelp, FOS, Chlorella, Papain, Bromelain, PQQ, Acai

Any surprises here? Nope. Makes sense it tastes good.

These products must be great for the companies selling them. For example if you look PhytoForm, it has a 11.25g blend of +15 ingredients. What good does 1g of powdered broccoli do for you?

These products must be great for the companies selling them. For example if you look PhytoForm, it has a 11.25g blend of +15 ingredients. What good does 1g of powdered broccoli do for you?

Yup.

I've thought about trying this type of food supplement but the cost per serving versus real benefit always stops me. Are there any decent buy's out there for this sort of product that don't seem overpriced? I don't care about taste.

That was my point. PhytoForm is primarily fruit based and that's why it tastes good. No real surprise after looking at ingredients. A real solid "greens" product with a bunch of varied greens, sprouts, etc. doesn't usually taste great.

Its very interesting that Evan talks about a multi with a whole food component and EFAs . EFA not an issue as we know its best to get them separately straight from fish oil, don't need a source which need to converted to epa dpa, best to get straight high quality fish oil . but regd the whole food component in a multi I looked and found this which has it also this looks better compare to their one daily formula as that contains inferior forms of minerals like oxide , sulphate , citrate where as this one 3 tab a day has chelated forms . also has high doses of various blends and 2 extra bits , energy endurance blend something like that and prostate support . looks decent to me. What do you brothers think of this one? Anyone with exp of using this. Knight I know you said most multi use inferior forms etc and I understand u r not overly keen on them but this one seems to have chelated form and on top the whole food component . Could you please have a look at this one bro and let us know what u think of this multi ? Many thanks

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Alive-Mens-Potency-Multivitamin-tablets/dp/B003B3OOO6"]Amazon.com: Alive! Men's Max Potency Multivitamin, 90 tablets: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YD7nLvC6L.@@AMEPARAM@@51YD7nLvC6L[/ame]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws