over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

the 2005 usa's

Not trying to be disrespectful here :)

Most here would assume that you would want to meet other board members at the USA (hell - you may not even be going). And with only 2 posts, nobody will take you up on that.

If you really just want to know what members are actually going to be competing, maybe you should have titled this post "Who here will be competing at the USA BB'ing contest?"

Your message could have be clearer by asking "Are there any board members here that are qualifying for or entering the USA's this year in XXXXX?" I believe there are still events occuring that are qualifiers for this contest.

USA's

I don't think he was implying anything but who was competing. Also, I don't think there are any contests during the week to qualify for this weekend :)

miketasher said:
I don't think he was implying anything but who was competing. Also, I don't think there are any contests during the week to qualify for this weekend :)
I suspected it was coming up soon. Just too lazy to find out when and where :p :)

I..

I knew it had to be something. You are very informative on alot of stuff here. Also, I only know because a friend wanted to drive up there and asked if I wanted to go. Or I wouldn't have had a clue.

lol....

xcelbeyond said:
Not trying to be disrespectful here :)

Most here would assume that you would want to meet other board members at the USA (hell - you may not even be going). And with only 2 posts, nobody will take you up on that.

If you really just want to know what members are actually going to be competing, maybe you should have titled this post "Who here will be competing at the USA BB'ing contest?"

Your message could have be clearer by asking "Are there any board members here that are qualifying for or entering the USA's this year in XXXXX?" I believe there are still events occuring that are qualifiers for this contest.

elderly paranoid asains...they are so funny...lol j/k good looking out pops! :D :p

Mr.Huge

to xcel

i have only 2 post yes, but ben a memeber for the same amount of time you have...also i won my class at the jr usa this yr just wanted to see who was doing the show in vegas

The cat's outta the bag

mrjacked said:
i have only 2 post yes, but ben a memeber for the same amount of time you have...also i won my class at the jr usa this yr just wanted to see who was doing the show in vegas
This post was rapidly falling off the first page without any responses. So:
1) I respond, which oftentimes will prompt other responses
2) While being a member on here since the beginning, you still haven't posted much. I was just trying to make some suggestions on how to better frame a question, not trying to put you down or be a smart ass :eek: There are plenty of members that have been here as long as you that have ZERO posts.
3) Since you haven't participated on the board much and didn't get any responses, I'm sure othere here assumed the same thing I did. I give many public presentations, seminars and workshops. Usually nobody asks questions. When somebody does, there were MANY in the audience that had the same or similar question, yet nobody asks. Just trying to make my point about why there's no response to what should have spawned several responses.
4) Many on this board are leary of what other's are looking for (trying to watch our back). I travel to different location once a year and try to meet up with different board members. Inevitable, someone want to meets that's either relatively new to board or doesn't post. Unfortunately, I never make an attempt to get back with that person.

I hope this doesn't piss you off and that you contribute more on the board. Sounds like you have a lot to offer :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws