over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The 90s....

bump for jason.

I was dealing with some contractors at my house today and in between crews I went into my garage and started looking into some of my huge collection of magazines . [ My collection spans into the 60s ....my favs are from the 70s ,80s , and mid 90s ] I go through some of the magazines from my heyday .[ the mid 90s ] And I am amazed .......so many great physiques .......wow !!!.......But then I think wow .......Wheeler , Long , Prince , marko Slavotonin , marsh all had kidney issues ..........wierd ,I think what are the odds that five of the top 20 guys in the world in their days would get health issues ?........I am sorry ,that is clearly not genetic .....wtf? Then you add in the deaths of Muntzer , and Moe mo Benizea .[two more top tier guys ] . Add Mike Francious colitus .....Mike Mattarazzos heart probs .......demayos drug over dose .......Dennis Newman 's cancer .....Titus's legal issues .......I m sorry that isn't just happening fellas.....these guys where the best of the best ......freaking stallions .....and they all fell........I was thinking as to why ........The best I could figure once the higher doses of gh were added to the mix in the early 90s in that 6-12 iu range .......and then insulin as well.....then water became even more of an issue . Water affects BP and that causes a ton of this . I also think that diuretics were a huge component in this . To get all that water off in a short time was dangerous ........now they aren't as crazy ,so they just come in with a fuller look ............and are no where near as dry .......But with these high carb diets the gurus are pushing .......the use of high dose gh and higher levels of test ,we will soon be see others falling in the near future as well............Today I was also looking at some pics of two young pros guest posing that are competing in the NY pro coming up .......and they both were huge and looked pretty good.......but all I could think was ......damm , guys I hope it is worth it for you.......they both looked to have high bp , on tons of gear , and had delts that looked inhuman .[ they hurt to look at.......how freaking painful that must be to put all that oil in there ......jeez ....they are tougher than me .......Dillet was the first to use a ton of oil in his shoulders and at first it made him look like a god......after awhile his delts were so fucked up they looked just awful from the back .......he had so much scar tissue in there and he had to get it out ......he came back in I believe 2002 ...maybe later .....looking like a shadow of what he was and his shoulders were nothing without all that oil.....he went from the widest guy in the sport to narrow over night.[look at the pics from the noc where he got 6th and the southwest where he got 8th ........he was narrow and it obvious. Wheeler did this and was inspired by Leverone........I am sorry guys most of the arms and delts you see today are just oil used well .......if you owned my mags from the 70s and 80s it would be so much more obvious ] I can't tell you how cool it was in the 80s and 90s to like bbing.......great phyisques ......positive attention........top movie stars were Arnold , Sly , van dame........bbing was always on tv ........everyone worked out .......but as the 90s progressed you could see where it was not going to last ......Teen shows in the 60s , 70s , 80s , and early 90s were always packed .......so many young guys were attracted to the sport ......by the late 90s teen bbing was dead .....and when you lose the teen audience ....you lose your mass marketability .....kids would rather be wanna be gangsters, than slave away in the gym and take steroids......and the media saw this ,and you saw the switch in the music ,movies , and fashion very quickly .....With the internet ,kids no longer believe the myths that produced all the great youg guys in the past .....we all believed if we trained hard ......ate right ....and took joe wieder supps we could look awesome ......with the net, kids know the truth right away.... so they figure why bother ......which is sad, because you can do great things to your body when you are very young and your test levels are sky high.......every body whats things faster and easier .....and the whole bbing lifestyle thing went out the window along time ago .......most guys I know base there whole training and goals off drug connects or budget ........this is so sad to me.........the 90s were the begining of the end for the sport imo .....not sure it will ever recover .......sad but true .....once again ,like I said it an earlier post today .....perspective is the key ......once you become blind and self absorbed ....you lose site of the important things in life ......I bet most of the great bbers of the 90s if asked alone, would agree with me......greed is a bad thing.....learn from these 90s greats guys.....they died or almost died for your sins......

I was dealing with some contractors at my house today and in between crews I went into my garage and started looking into some of my huge collection of magazines . [ My collection spans into the 60s ....my favs are from the 70s ,80s , and mid 90s ] I go through some of the magazines from my heyday .[ the mid 90s ] And I am amazed .......so many great physiques .......wow !!!.......But then I think wow .......Wheeler , Long , Prince , marko Slavotonin , marsh all had kidney issues ..........wierd ,I think what are the odds that five of the top 20 guys in the world in their days would get health issues ?........I am sorry ,that is clearly not genetic .....wtf? Then you add in the deaths of Muntzer , and Moe mo Benizea .[two more top tier guys ] . Add Mike Francious colitus .....Mike Mattarazzos heart probs .......demayos drug over dose .......Dennis Newman 's cancer .....Titus's legal issues .......I m sorry that isn't just happening fellas.....these guys where the best of the best ......freaking stallions .....and they all fell........I was thinking as to why ........The best I could figure once the higher doses of gh were added to the mix in the early 90s in that 6-12 iu range .......and then insulin as well.....then water became even more of an issue . Water affects BP and that causes a ton of this . I also think that diuretics were a huge component in this . To get all that water off in a short time was dangerous ........now they aren't as crazy ,so they just come in with a fuller look ............and are no where near as dry .......But with these high carb diets the gurus are pushing .......the use of high dose gh and higher levels of test ,we will soon be see others falling in the near future as well............Today I was also looking at some pics of two young pros guest posing that are competing in the NY pro coming up .......and they both were huge and looked pretty good.......but all I could think was ......damm , guys I hope it is worth it for you.......they both looked to have high bp , on tons of gear , and had delts that looked inhuman .[ they hurt to look at.......how freaking painful that must be to put all that oil in there ......jeez ....they are tougher than me .......Dillet was the first to use a ton of oil in his shoulders and at first it made him look like a god......after awhile his delts were so fucked up they looked just awful from the back .......he had so much scar tissue in there and he had to get it out ......he came back in I believe 2002 ...maybe later .....looking like a shadow of what he was and his shoulders were nothing without all that oil.....he went from the widest guy in the sport to narrow over night.[look at the pics from the noc where he got 6th and the southwest where he got 8th ........he was narrow and it obvious. Wheeler did this and was inspired by Leverone........I am sorry guys most of the arms and delts you see today are just oil used well .......if you owned my mags from the 70s and 80s it would be so much more obvious ] I can't tell you how cool it was in the 80s and 90s to like bbing.......great phyisques ......positive attention........top movie stars were Arnold , Sly , van dame........bbing was always on tv ........everyone worked out .......but as the 90s progressed you could see where it was not going to last ......Teen shows in the 60s , 70s , 80s , and early 90s were always packed .......so many young guys were attracted to the sport ......by the late 90s teen bbing was dead .....and when you lose the teen audience ....you lose your mass marketability .....kids would rather be wanna be gangsters, than slave away in the gym and take steroids......and the media saw this ,and you saw the switch in the music ,movies , and fashion very quickly .....With the internet ,kids no longer believe the myths that produced all the great youg guys in the past .....we all believed if we trained hard ......ate right ....and took joe wieder supps we could look awesome ......with the net, kids know the truth right away.... so they figure why bother ......which is sad, because you can do great things to your body when you are very young and your test levels are sky high.......every body whats things faster and easier .....and the whole bbing lifestyle thing went out the window along time ago .......most guys I know base there whole training and goals off drug connects or budget ........this is so sad to me.........the 90s were the begining of the end for the sport imo .....not sure it will ever recover .......sad but true .....once again ,like I said it an earlier post today .....perspective is the key ......once you become blind and self absorbed ....you lose site of the important things in life ......I bet most of the great bbers of the 90s if asked alone, would agree with me......greed is a bad thing.....learn from these 90s greats guys.....they died or almost died for your sins......

just stupid

Attachments

• IMG00440-20100424-2025.jpg
    IMG00440-20100424-2025.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 497
Yep ....ha ha that's one of them.......jeez .....I hope Big A chimes in on this......thats got to hurt so bad......I wonder how many cc's he had to do over time to get that look.........the other guy is from Canada and known for his wheels ......but if you took oil from his delts he would not have much else ......no back ....very avg chest and arms .....yet the guy is getting alot of pub.....same with the guy above ,but he doesn't have the freak wheels of the other guy .....but he does have a better stucture than the huge leg guy.........I respect their dedication because they must have went through alot of pain to achieve that.......I saw Flex , and Dillet train in person at Gold's many times in the 90s and people said they were lazy and weak ......I didn't see that .....both were pretty strong .......they just moved slow and had fun between sets .....but they always looked in pain when they trained .....or even walking around.......now looking at the guys shoulders above I understand why ........can you imagine trying to train with your muscle being sore and inflamed from all those injections......that must be awful ......

I like both of their physiques (Ben Pakulski is the "leg guy" and Marius Dohne is the other - TINY waist). It will be interesting to see how they fare at the NY Pro.

Attachments

• pak-dohne.jpg
    pak-dohne.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 414
just stupid

He may well have loads of oil in his shoulders, but shoulders are a muscle that I think can look very freaky if you have genetically big shoulders. I notice that some people have terrible shoulders and cant get them to grow, others have massive and round shoulders and they never train them directly. This MArius Dohnes shoulders definately look too big for the rest of him in this photo, but if they are the result of SEO, then he has done a good job making them look convincing and without lumps, evenly done. They are just too big that is all, if we look at his chest here it isnt near the level of his delts, he may be one of those with gifted shoulders that do the majority of the work in his pressing movements. He should definately focus on dips and declines. If he was pumping that much oil in his shoulders, he may want to think about puttin it in his chest instead

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity