over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The absolute best and easiest way to completely avoid Tren Cough

I thought that cough was associated with nandrolones. I got horrible cough from the old converted fina pellets and still slight cough from tren but haven't used in years due to that. I have noticed when I inject 2mL's of deca at times slight cough and chest tightening but not full blown cough.

How much absorption or saturation are you going to get injecting sub q versus IM?

Absorption % is the same but the pace is usually a little slower

Here is a study showing its kosher

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28379417/

I did 1.5 ml subQ into my stomach this morning

Worked just fine

The idea is one I did some research on, and found scholarly journal articles in support of, as well as a YouTube demonstration from an HRT doc.

You put 1.5ml into one spot or several? No knots as of yet?

I did 1.5 ml subQ into my stomach this morning

Worked just fine

The idea is one I did some research on, and found scholarly journal articles in support of, as well as a YouTube demonstration from an HRT doc.
I assume you divide the 1.5ml over 5+ injections in different spots?

Nah I did 1.5 right side yesterday and 1.5 left side today.

No knots but a little bit of soreness.

I wouldn't recommend such a high volume in one place but I have done thousands and thousands of injects and I know my body fairly well.

Nah I did 1.5 right side yesterday and 1.5 left side today.

No knots but a little bit of soreness.

I wouldn't recommend such a high volume in one place but I have done thousands and thousands of injects and I know my body fairly well.
You must have very high body fat for that to work :eek:

cough is so brutal and inevitable for me. happens almost everytime. but ive noticed if I draw the tren first then the test, I tend to luck out injecting the test first. But if its the tren first, kill me.

You just can’t..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must have very high body fat for that to work :eek:

I'm no Rafael Brando to be sure :D

I took the past 5-6 years off all gear and put on some weight... Just got back into it about 6 weeks ago .. when I wake up and flex my abs I can see some definition in the upper abs and obliques, but it's fuzzy and I still have plenty of fat on my love handles and lower abs..

Last edited:
Every pin...I get it from trenA. It doest matter where I pin or how much I dilute. I stick to trenE or hex.
BA cough I can do...tren ace cough is murder.

This was my experience as well. There were times I thought I was going to pass out the cough was so severe...but being an idiot back then I soldiered on and contined to cough my guts up injection after injection. Sometimes I'd get lucky.
Last year I tried micro dosing Tren A along with my daily 10-15mg TRT. Yeah...coughed so hard I thought I might have an aneurysm. Tren is just something I've completely written off now. Risk:benefit ratio just isn't worth it in my opinion. Plus I'm already a pissed off old guy so anything that makes me an even bigger asshole can only get me into trouble!

Are y'all getting frequent coughs after pinning? I only had it once and it wasn't even with tren.

Me neither. Sometimes I have to cough a little bit (feels like when you have a dry cough) but even that is nothing like the coughing from hell some people describe it as. I think they're overreacting a bit.

I use to mix it with my test, eq, etc., so It was only 1/3 - 1/6 of the injection.

Me neither. Sometimes I have to cough a little bit (feels like when you have a dry cough) but even that is nothing like the coughing from hell some people describe it as. I think they're overreacting a bit.

same opinion man, although the one time I had it, it was a srs dry cough:eek: kept coughing for a half a day, very annoying.

Lol yeah. Overreacting.

You clearly never experienced it. Once mine was so bad after 15 minutes my roommates were pounding on my door asking if I needed an ambulance.

I'm no Rafael Brando to be sure :D

I took the past 5-6 years off all gear and put on some weight... Just got back into it about 6 weeks ago .. when I wake up and flex my abs I can see some definition in the upper abs and obliques, but it's fuzzy and I still have plenty of fat on my love handles and lower abs..

Following up. Still no welts?

I only have gotten it when I shoot the gluts. Holly shit that dry cough and this really tight pain in my chest that I swear I feel it traveling really slow up towards the head till it's gone. I have to lay in the bed put my arms above my head and just breath deep in and out. My wife freaks out YOU ok lol. And the taste of chemicals in the mouth too. But if I shoot the delts it never happens

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lol yeah. Overreacting.

You clearly never experienced it. Once mine was so bad after 15 minutes my roommates were pounding on my door asking if I needed an ambulance.

Sure I've had it. I just never found it to be that bad lol.

Also like someone else already said, using quads to inject your Tren seems to have a lesser chance of it occurring.

Last edited:
Never had tren cough from pellets or raws, ace or enanthate.

I don’t think anyone really knows what causes it. BB can be expelled through the lungs but really only makes sense with large amounts or if you hit a vein with an oil based compound. I’ve heard speculation though that it’s a reaction to the acetate ester which is probably the most likely given that only some people get it.

Had anyone tried the method of using a alcohol swabs to sniff? It sounds crazy but I've found it worked for me in the past.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws