over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The absolute best way to use insulin for building mass

bigdog123

Banned
I notice more and more people are using insulin as a means to gain more muscular size. Generally people use in conjuction with another peptide, namely HGH or IGF.

If health meant nothing to you and you were going to add insulin to an AAS stack (lets say a high dose test and tren/deca cycle), what protocol would you implement?

The common practice is to use 5-10IU post training. Some people use prior to breakfast also at 5-10IU. Some do both.

What would be the VERY best way to use insulin if you could take untold units per day.. How would you implement this into a normal bodybuilding diet?

also interested will stay tuned

I'm currently running 10iu post training with a shake containing
70g Dextrose , 70gr Protein , 10g Creatine , 10g Glutamine and 18-20g BCAA's.

I take my shot right after weight training then do my cardio while I drink my shake.
After I get home (1hr or so post shot) I eat a good meal 60-70g Protein , 30g carbs and little to no fat

I have been steadly cutting the carbs out of the post meal and have had no ill effects as far as getting hypo , my blood glucose level is actualy slightly higher than normal before this meal

gaining power very quickly and still dropping body fat , running 600mg Test E

My HGH should be here any day , and that will get stacked also

Pre workout. Do your own research....read everything u can and be safe. Or hire Phil.

I know a lot about insulin. I dont need to research to use it, I have used it many, many times. I wasnt asking for someone to make a plan for me but more so ask peoples opinions on what would lead to maximum mass IF health meant nothing.

BigDog,

I hope you don't mind the question but why does health 'possibly' mean nothing?

Then u should know why pre workout works better and makes more sense.

Personally my biggest mistake in bodybuilding ever......

Because it was all the rage....I used it off and on for about 1.5 years many many years ago (8 or so plus years back)...humalog smallish dosages....first post workout and then later on a little first thing in the morning and post workout. It absolutely destroyed my abdominal wall....the extreme distention I got from it. I once had very good abs and insulin pretty much destroyed my abdominal wall....my linea alba etc....and now it looks like a big turtle shell (like so many who have used insulin get, its so rare that someone gets away without that side effect).....ruined. I regret using it so badly. I gained some weight from it but in no way whatsoever was it worth ruining my abdominal wall.

Some people love it...usually people who have appetites that dont allow them to get enough food down the hatch.

But for myself....an awful mistake that I wish I could do over again.

Yes, DC...no kidding. I used it a while back for a few months. Got explosive strength gains and hard, dense mass....but it left me with permanent facial edema.....My gut started to get that look too and I was on a very strict diet..its returned to that nice hallow look now...but god...my face is still smooth. I think Ill have to get into the single digits to get my face back.

I realize now that you can get fantastic results by "dancing" your own natty insulin levels. Thanks to Phil.

Personally my biggest mistake in bodybuilding ever......

Because it was all the rage....I used it off and on for about 1.5 years many many years ago (8 or so plus years back)...humalog smallish dosages....first post workout and then later on a little first thing in the morning and post workout. It absolutely destroyed my abdominal wall....the extreme distention I got from it. I once had very good abs and insulin pretty much destroyed my abdominal wall....my linea alba etc....and now it looks like a big turtle shell (like so many who have used insulin get, its so rare that someone gets away without that side effect).....ruined. I regret using it so badly. I gained some weight from it but in no way whatsoever was it worth ruining my abdominal wall.

Some people love it...usually people who have appetites that dont allow them to get enough food down the hatch.

But for myself....an awful mistake that I wish I could do over again.

so it causes permanent distention?

The best times Ive used it was pre workout. Puts on the weight but you will have to maintain that weight when you take a break from the slin for as long as you can which is the tricky part.

I agree with DC too, I've used am and post w/o and all i get is bloated and stomach distention.

For me I'd rather use it sparingly like after legs and back twice a week if that with a huge ass meal powo.

And for you to say if "health meant nothing to you" is idiotic! Health should mean everything to you. Do you compete, just looking for new ideas for mass?

so it causes permanent distention?

No the extreme distention I got from it actually herniated my linea alba (and slightly tore) my abdominal wall....my abdominal wall looks much different than when I was younger (and not in a good way)....but in a ronnie coleman left quad kind of way (LOL)

No the extreme distention I got from it actually herniated my linea alba (and slightly tore) my abdominal wall....my abdominal wall looks much different than when I was younger (and not in a good way)....but in a ronnie coleman left quad kind of way (LOL)

Inter-visceral adipose deposits would be my guess if that's possible around that area coupled with the pressure of eating huge amounts of food against the abdominal wall. It's like a constant contraction of a muscle. You're going to stretch it out eventually. I think it's a combo of many things together along with a genetic predisposition for that type of thing. However, when was the last time any weight lifter over 300lbs didn't have some kind of distention. It's going to happen at some point.

Basically what happened to my linea alba is the same situation you saw happen to Dennis James and King Kamali in their younger years to the extreme distention and protrusion of the linea alba that happened in their later years

James young

Attachments

• james9.jpg
    james9.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,761
  • james8.jpg
    james8.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,505
James later

Attachments

• 2009-mr-olympia78_20090927_1728834373.jpg
    2009-mr-olympia78_20090927_1728834373.jpg