over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The absolute best way to use insulin for building mass

I am not trying to steer anyone away....this is just my own personal situation.....I was very sensitive to its effects, even in small dosages I had to take in alot of carbs (which contributed to the distention), add in 300 pounds bodyweight, add in deadlifts, squats, and how distended I would get on insulin postworkout for hours.... to the point I can remember slightly tearing my abdominal wall (hurt for days) 2-3 times.....I remember saying to my wife "christ something just 'went' over here" pointing to my right side of my abs.

I stuck with it even though my conscience was telling me it definitely wasn't for me..... because it seemed to work wonders for other people. Not a good decision by me.

Pre W/O X2 !! Milos method.......Keeps your gut nice and flat.

What is the Milo's method , tried to search it but diden't come up with anything usefull reguarding insulin

lol...look at bob chik look at king in the last pic

lol:D

DOG your input is highly appreciated and truly understood by a few. The sides in my opinion was not worth the regimental use of insulin. This is one most people should take to heart.. . . but for those who do good luck and just keep it simple.

Argeed, good insight Doggcrap. I too noticed this effect very early when using insulin.

I am not trying to steer anyone away....this is just my own personal situation.....I was very sensitive to its effects, even in small dosages I had to take in alot of carbs (which contributed to the distention), add in 300 pounds bodyweight, add in deadlifts, squats, and how distended I would get on insulin postworkout for hours.... to the point I can remember slightly tearing my abdominal wall (hurt for days) 2-3 times.....I remember saying to my wife "christ something just 'went' over here" pointing to my right side of my abs.

I stuck with it even though my conscience was telling me it definitely wasn't for me..... because it seemed to work wonders for other people. Not a good decision by me.

You always make very good points dc.

question if you dont mind. Do you think then from your experience using pre workout and something like vitargo or wms to cover the slin and not cause bloat would prevent this.

for instance i have used it maybe 10 times in total and it did help with mass. I found using 5iu pre workout and sipping 50g carbs during the workout then another 40g carbs pwo around 25 mins after the workout coverd me fine and i didnt need any more. these carbs fell within my normal daily totals so i didnt need to go mental.

I didnt get any bloat using this method once i switched from malto to vitargo.

do you still think the problem would arise doing it this way or only if i increasd the dose were i need alot more carbs.

cheers pal

hilly

im interested in hearing more about preworkout slin use too!!! What are its advantage to post WO? Like i know it's used post WO to shuttle nutrients into muscles to repair them, but what exactly does it do when used preworkout?

Marcos Chacon (spanish ifbb pro) had a two or three hernia surgerys and another hernia too risky to fix via surgery soon after he started consulting Milos Sarcev... it´s a ahame that his abs now look awful because his waist is tiny and killer abs would have been the perfect combination- Look over his belly button on this video

Marcos chacon posing

Here is even more obvious
marcos pumping up

Last edited:
Just unbelievable distention.....wow

Alessandro Savi Fibo Power 2009

this weekends Arnold Amateur below.....are you kidding me? and no thats not a photoshop below....thats the real deal

Attachments

• JEB_5287.jpg
    JEB_5287.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 624
  • JEB_5289.jpg
    JEB_5289.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 585
There are some pros who do not have the gut distention. Are they not using insulin, or are they not susceptible to that side effect?

Just unbelievable distention.....wow

Alessandro Savi Fibo Power 2009

this weekends Arnold Amateur below.....are you kidding me? and no thats not a photoshop below....thats the real deal

WoW!!! I that is the worse I've seen anyone with distention...To bad, cause looks like he wouldve had a nice physice

It really is sad to see someone who has put so much time and effort in and has simultaneously ruined there physique. Sad...

slin Im

Mr Rea tell to take slin IM, what do you think?

Its probably the same reason a lot of the amateurs and new pro's use it even though the aesthetic look is no longer apparent. The mentality "if its good for the pro's its good for me" isnt always the best from the looks of things.

Well

Do not use a " product" to do something that other " products" do better and safer............use it for what you need to use it for or else you are asking for trouble ranging from those mentioned up to death.

Do not use a " product" to do something that other " products" do better and safer............use it for what you need to use it for or else you are asking for trouble ranging from those mentioned up to death.

Well said.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity