over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The absolutely CRAZIEST thing I have ever witnessed in the gym

That's why I asked her. And Instagram is public. She took those pictures and made it public.

It's a little different when someone tried taking pictures of you without asking, and lying about it. Being a creep.

Jman9229, while I do agree with you and that is "creepy", if someone is wearing yoga pants to the gym to lift in or other types of revealing clothing, the "creep" factor is kind of gone. Yoga pants are notoriously sheer, even the new ones are see through (thicker, but still see through). My wife wears them around the house and I love when she bends over :D
While what the guy did was really uncalled for, I see this stuff everyday at my gym. We have a Spanish girl who is pretty, not a big chest or butt by any means, and she dresses appropriately. She has a workout partner, another Spanish girl, who has a thick bottom but dresses appropriately also. Then there is a white girl who works there, wears sports bras and the tightest pants she can find. She isn't that great looking and her body is ok, but she does so for guys to look at her.

If getting attention from guys "creeps" the girls out, they need to dress to were it won't happen. Guys will inevitably look at a pretty girl, no way around it. They will look less if they can't see the outline of her crotch through her pants or the outline of her thong through the yoga pants. The 2 Spanish girls I mentioned earlier were doing SLDL yesterday. They did it in an area where guys could not look at their rears as they bent over. They each had sweatpants on. Other girls at the gym go into the crowded area with yoga pants on and make sure that all the guys know that they're doing SLDL and what kind of undies they have on

Im more interested in her glute workout to see if shes doing anything particular that I cantweak my girls workout possibly. But thanks for the offer to see your glutes, haha.

Man I wish I worked out at a gym where girls actually legit squat.

And her knee pain sounds like a muscle tightness issue. Does she stretch her glutes it band and hamstrings?

She stretches. I'm not sure what he does though. I tried showing her how I foam till my back before legs...but she said she doesn't like cracking her back. Lol. Then I tried showing her how I foam roll my entire quad and it band, but she said it was too awkward(?) or somethin. So she didn't do it. I just gave up on showing her.

Behind my knee, something used to like pop out, but I haven't had a problem with it lately, I don't extend my leg all the way and changing up if my ankle is extended or bent helps as well.

Jman9229, while I do agree with you and that is "creepy", if someone is wearing yoga pants to the gym to lift in or other types of revealing clothing, the "creep" factor is kind of gone. Yoga pants are notoriously sheer, even the new ones are see through (thicker, but still see through). My wife wears them around the house and I love when she bends over :D
While what the guy did was really uncalled for, I see this stuff everyday at my gym. We have a Spanish girl who is pretty, not a big chest or butt by any means, and she dresses appropriately. She has a workout partner, another Spanish girl, who has a thick bottom but dresses appropriately also. Then there is a white girl who works there, wears sports bras and the tightest pants she can find. She isn't that great looking and her body is ok, but she does so for guys to look at her.

If getting attention from guys "creeps" the girls out, they need to dress to were it won't happen. Guys will inevitably look at a pretty girl, no way around it. They will look less if they can't see the outline of her crotch through her pants or the outline of her thong through the yoga pants. The 2 Spanish girls I mentioned earlier were doing SLDL yesterday. They did it in an area where guys could not look at their rears as they bent over. They each had sweatpants on. Other girls at the gym go into the crowded area with yoga pants on and make sure that all the guys know that they're doing SLDL and what kind of undies they have on

I completely agree. She had been only wearing spandex(compression shorts) but the ones she had, the bottom of her ass cheeks were basically hanging out. She had gotten a couple pairs awhile back, and she brought them over to my house and tried them on in front of me. I told her her ass was hanging out, an it bothered me. I asked what size they were and she said small. I told her, that ass isn't going to fit in smalls. Lol. She was worried that going bigger, they would be too loose on her waist. So I showed her my gasp "hot pants"(compression shorts" which are a size large, and they fit me fine. Then I showed her the size chart, which said like 36-38in waist. I have a 31 in waist. She returned them and got larges I think. They cover much more of her ass and still fit her waist.

Anyone ever had one of those guys at their gym that smells like he hasn't showered in a month? This guy at my gym leaves a visible stank trail for a hundred yards like pig pen. How can he stand to be around himself? If I smelled that bad my back hair would reach out and steal me a bar of soap of the shelves at the grocery store.

I guess my gym is boring I haven't seen much other Than The usual going to heavy with weights.

Anyone ever had one of those guys at their gym that smells like he hasn't showered in a month? This guy at my gym leaves a visible stank trail for a hundred yards like pig pen. How can he stand to be around himself? If I smelled that bad my back hair would reach out and steal me a bar of soap of the shelves at the grocery store.

I had to cut my cardio session short the other day because some yuck-mouth stanky leg guy was on the treadmill beside me. I swear there was a green cloud around the guy and I was looking for flies.

You're going to love this one...

A trainer was training a hot client. She started complaining of a bad cramp in her hamstring. The trainer put his hand on her vagina and vigorously began rubbing her clit. She had a massive orgasm! The trainer then asks if her cramp was gone. She said yes. My jaw dropped. My friends and I watched this 20 second ordeal in shock. Hahahahaha :D

I'd love to try this with a few women at my gym. But I don't think I can get away with it. Lol

Besides that, I think you handled it pretty cool. After calling it to his attention that you saw it. He probably won't do it again.

Yes! There is a guy at my gym that wears the SAME shorts and I believe shirt every time he comes to the gym.
My eyes literally get filled with tears when I pass him. I actually have to wait about 3-5 minutes after he leaves a section to go and workout at that section. The smell actually stays there for a bit after he leaves. It is horrible!!! Try to do high reps of squats and as soon as your a exhausted and gasping for air he will walk right by you. Shits all over your set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Many gyms have rules against video taping. This rule goes back year, way bepfr cell phone videos etc... I remember 24 hour having signs posted from way back when.

Saw a guy drop dead in my gym, before he died we talked near the bench press for 20 minutes about how he was on 1000mg tren e, clen, hgh, t3, test 1500mg and winny tabs.......there u go

The girl thing is a scumbag movie, especially since you were with her so it's disrespectful to you. You have gentleman seat of balls for approaching him but not making it physical.
Like 75 percent of the girls I know stay away from weights or make gyms to avoid men harassing them. Nothing wrong with hitting on a girl but one has to know his limits.

There is some guy at my old gym who had a two foot high wig and his whole routine is designed for it not to fall off. He does decline benches with a half sit-up going on. I had to take a picture of that, because my friend was arguing it was real hair and We needed to bring others into the argument.
I know of another gym that is all Russians who just take showers and I never see them in the gym, they just hang around naked in the bathroom.
They have gay gyms inManhatten that I wouldn't mind working at and becoming a weight lifting coach so I could make some serious money.
What's a regular easy personal training cert to get?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member