over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The absolutely CRAZIEST thing I have ever witnessed in the gym

That's a po-dunkie-dunkdunk!!!! I love big butts and I can not lie!!! :D

You can't be posting pics like that to a bunch of guys running high dose test brother

She's ok, but you should see Mrs. Ashoprep:D

Pics please, Bro!:D

Years ago a guy was doing calf raises on the leg press and his feet slipped off the platform. There was a yelp as his shins looked like pieces of bacon curled up on the platform. Can't understand why I still love bacon.

This has to be one of the best first posts ever! Bro, you been a member 3 years and this is the first topic that moved you enough to post? No flame, just curious why you've never posted before.

I watched two women get into a fist fight over a treadmill. The fight was probably a better workout than the treadmill would have been.

Some of these comments make me wonder where the fuck some you guys workout at?

Posted from the Professional Muscle App!

This is the craziest thing I've seen in a gym:

[ame=http://youtu.be/dWO81j2EyYo]Finnish moron training - YouTube[/ame]

1st I'll say I've worked in the gym business for 14yrs so I've seen a few crazy things here are some that come to mind:
-a 350lb lady falling off a treadmill when she tried to run with open backed shoes on, I had to do an incident report she then pulled her $, a pack of cigarettes, keys, lighter and finally wallet out of her cleavage so I could get her license info
-A man who was drunk as hell and had pissed himself came into My club to take a tour, My sales manager tells him"looks like You peed Yourself Buddy"...he responded calmly "it happens"
-2 guys showering together(ended up being brothers from some weird country)
-a peeper in the mens locker room(banned him from My club)
-a trainer openly massaging a womans crotch through leggings in the trainer area
-a guy attempted to take 4 45lb plates off one side of a bar...flew off he squatrack and landed in a plaster wall
-people having seizures(one club We had about a seizure a month)
-a saleswoman blowing some guy she just signed up in the mens room sauna near closing time after she thought I left
-a 140/150lb latin king gang member bitch slapping his 250lb femininely dressed boyfriend
-a small Asian man fell off the back extension machine directly on his head and got up like nothing happened

Those are a few that stand out off the top of My head

Last edited:
I don't even really find her attractive... I'm into victoria secret looking girls

tall, skinny, perfect asses and tits, not too big not too small with PRETTY faces ! PRETTY FACE is a must, your friend has an avg face

^^ Glad you posted that.
Now everyone can finally sleep soundly knowing what YOU like.

A samoan benching 495 for sets without a spot ... when asked if he wanted one he replied " if i get stuck ill just arch"

I have had guys try (key word) to take pics and stare at me and my girl friends while we workout..all I can say is it didnt last long. It's extremely disrespectful and I will embarrass the sh*t out of a fool that makes me or any other female feel uncomfortable at the gym. :action-s:

alright, you guys wanted a pic....and she gave me one

Thats photoshopped right.... the tiger I mean?

If that pic is legit please kindly provide her glute and leg routine 100% serious. She able to put up some impressive weight? Thats damned impressive.

I have had guys try (key word) to take pics and stare at me and my girl friends while we workout..all I can say is it didnt last long. It's extremely disrespectful and I will embarrass the sh*t out of a fool that makes me or any other female feel uncomfortable at the gym. :action-s:

Exactly what I thought. Can't let dudes be creeps and not embarrass them. Haha. One of the female desk attendants came up right next to me as I was telling him that it was creepy as fuck.

Thats photoshopped right.... the tiger I mean?

If that pic is legit please kindly provide her glute and leg routine 100% serious. She able to put up some impressive weight? Thats damned impressive.

She had weighed 115 I think? Maybe less than a year ago. And she now weighs 130. I'm not sure what her routine is, but she showed me a pic on her Instagram (keshiabee) of her squatting 135 with what looked like perfect form. I know she can't do a lot of hamstring exercises (curls, lying curls, hyper extensions) because her knee starts hurting bad? She told me that it's because of wearing heals or something. Idk. Anyone have any advice/insight on this?

And if you want to check out my ass, my Instagram is radderthanyou92

Does anyone else find it ironic that this post started off defending the honor of this young and someone she doesnt know taking pictures of her to now posting pictures of a young lady for everyone to see anyway?
Just me. Its funny when a hot chick is in the gym in the main lifting area with some tight pants on no underwear , sqautting and then tries:D to act like they are just there to work out.:D

Does anyone else find it ironic that this post started off defending the honor of this young and someone she doesnt know taking pictures of her to now posting pictures of a young lady for everyone to see anyway?
Just me. Its funny when a hot chick is in the gym in the main lifting area with some tight pants on no underwear , sqautting and then tries:D to act like they are just there to work out.:D

That's why I asked her. And Instagram is public. She took those pictures and made it public.

It's a little different when someone tried taking pictures of you without asking, and lying about it. Being a creep.

She had weighed 115 I think? Maybe less than a year ago. And she now weighs 130. I'm not sure what her routine is, but she showed me a pic on her Instagram (keshiabee) of her squatting 135 with what looked like perfect form. I know she can't do a lot of hamstring exercises (curls, lying curls, hyper extensions) because her knee starts hurting bad? She told me that it's because of wearing heals or something. Idk. Anyone have any advice/insight on this?

And if you want to check out my ass, my Instagram is radderthanyou92

Im more interested in her glute workout to see if shes doing anything particular that I cantweak my girls workout possibly. But thanks for the offer to see your glutes, haha.

Man I wish I worked out at a gym where girls actually legit squat.

And her knee pain sounds like a muscle tightness issue. Does she stretch her glutes it band and hamstrings?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws