over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The argument for long acting esterified cycles

Juice Authority

Registered
Having done numerous cycles of this or that I'm back to basics. Short acting esters or compounds with no ester (Prop, Tren A, TNE, Susp, etc.) certainly have their place but for me, I think the gains are easier to maintain with longer esters like Cyp, Test E, Tren E, EQ, and Deca.

Pick 2 or 3 compounds like Test E, EQ and Tren E for example or Test Cyp and Deca. Let the body play "catch up". The more compounds you use the more they all compete for space on the AR.

So often you hear about kickstarting with an oral or fast acting compound only to have the gains decrease after discontinuation. Kickstarting is for impatient mofos like me that are unwilling to wait for the longer esters to kick in. I think there is logic to the concept of "growing into your cycle". On almost every cycle I hit a plateau. That's where an oral or a fast acting ester can come into play - to break through plateaus.

Then you hear about these "cutting" versus "bulking" cycles. You can "cut" on any compound including dbol. dbol + AI = bloat free growth. Are some compounds better than other for "cutting"? Sure, but the central fact remains you can cut or bulk on any compound if you understand how to control estrogen.

Very nice.

I also am a fan of long esters. Ive cut and bulked easily on them.

I havent stacked more then 2 long esters yet.

And have only used orals here and there.

The longer you have higher hormone levels, and the longer you can use such to help make and keep gains... I believe the longer you will hold onto said gains.

Helps the body reach homeostasis if it has a longer time to get used to carrying extra weight around.

Just from my usage. Im no expert. :headbang:

another thing ive noticed..well for me..is that i usually always see progression to begin no more than 2 weeks after starting..i think the whole.."you wont notice anything until the 4th-5th weeks is a myth and it also takes me no more than 8 weeks to plateau on a dose even long estered..but i guess everyone is different

I would have to say...its not just long acting esters...but basics...test, eq, drol....maybe tren, winny precontest

another thing ive noticed..well for me..is that i usually always see progression to begin no more than 2 weeks after starting..i think the whole.."you wont notice anything until the 4th-5th weeks is a myth and it also takes me no more than 8 weeks to plateau on a dose even long estered..but i guess everyone is different

I feel test E and Cyp within 2 weeks. Deca takes a little longer for me to notice. Test E peaks in 3 days so technically you should feel something within the first week, if only a slight boost in libido. I plateau around week 8 too, which is generally where I'll switch compounds or add an oral.

Having done numerous cycles of this or that I'm back to basics. Short acting esters or compounds with no ester (Prop, Tren A, TNE, Susp, etc.) certainly have their place but for me, I think the gains are easier to maintain with longer esters like Cyp, Test E, Tren E, EQ, and Deca.

Pick 2 or 3 compounds like Test E, EQ and Tren E for example or Test Cyp and Deca. Let the body play "catch up". The more compounds you use the more they all compete for space on the AR.

So often you hear about kickstarting with an oral or fast acting compound only to have the gains decrease after discontinuation. Kickstarting is for impatient mofos like me that are unwilling to wait for the longer esters to kick in. I think there is logic to the concept of "growing into your cycle". On almost every cycle I hit a plateau. That's where an oral or a fast acting ester can come into play - to break through plateaus.

Then you hear about these "cutting" versus "bulking" cycles. You can "cut" on any compound including dbol. dbol + AI = bloat free growth. Are some compounds better than other for "cutting"? Sure, but the central fact remains you can cut or bulk on any compound if you understand how to control estrogen.

Got a question about this. If my goal is trying to cut, why would I take d-bol or a long acting test ester and then try to control the bloat by adding more substances (AIs etc)? Wouldn't you get a similar or better effect by picking compounds that do the job (cutting) more effectively with less bloat, i.e. test prop, winny, etc. From your experience, did you find that using "bulking" compounds with AIs yielded better results than cutting compounds with no AIs?

Btw, also nice to see you here JA.

Got a question about this. If my goal is trying to cut, why would I take d-bol or a long acting test ester and then try to control the bloat by adding more substances (AIs etc)? Wouldn't you get a similar or better effect by picking compounds that do the job (cutting) more effectively with less bloat, i.e. test prop, winny, etc. From your experience, did you find that using "bulking" compounds with AIs yielded better results than cutting compounds with no AIs?

Btw, also nice to see you here JA.

My favorite "cutting" stack was Prop/Mast/NPP/ and oral winny. This thread was more for the general user. The point being, it's really not about the drugs. It's more about diet and training. Drugs are only part of the equation yet that's where most seem to be narrowly focused. I truly believe that less is more in that you can achieve much greater results through nutrition and training with AAS as a tool.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420