over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE ARNOLD CLASSIC - commentary by MikeS

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
It was a freak show again! The biggest guys, the most beautiful women, the most testosterone laden women-some scarey, some sweet! My partner in crime this year was the Beast2K.

Always to me the EXPO is the main attraction. We went all 3 days. Many of the mens competitors were not around until Sunday-and we left early that day. We did see guys like Ronnie, Gunther, Kevin, Aaron Baker-David Dearth team, Vince Taylor, Nasser, Palumbo, Markus, Priest, Matarrazo, Atwood, Ferrigino, Zane, Bill Grant. Actually Ronnies gut was not holding the usual alien inside. The coolest guys were Aaron Baker, Dearth, Taylor, Palumbo, Matarrazo. Didnt get a chance to talk to Gunther-too bad. Some of the guys were quieter, but we did get a chuckle out of Markus when Beast2Ks camera starting popping off uncontrollably!
It seems the foreign ladies are very hard to converse with, and I'll contribute that to the language barrier. Andrulla Blanchette of England being a real exception-with a piercing sexuality. Denise Massino was unreal-beautiful and ripped like no other women Id ever seen. She was gorgeous at the Muscle Elegance booth, and all her other lady friends there were very nice and friendly. Jenny Lynn (1st) and Davana Medina (wow!) were so sweet to meet-Devana was treating us like long lost friends and it was genuine. Sherrie Goggins was also quite a sweety we had a long talk as to the direction of the new Figure competitions. April Moore-piercing beauty beyond belief with personality to match. Even Carol Grow (E! channel beauty and swimsuit catalog model) was there looking unbelievable and better than in pictures if thats possible.
Hung out at Dave Palumbos booth a good while-he is a great, fun, guy and we have a few common buddies. Spent some time chatting with guys I know a bit like Pat Arnold and John Romono. Hung at the Netrition and PBL booth where I have some other buddies. Of course I spent the majority of the time with the LEGAL MUSCLE team of Rick Collins and friends Mike Dimaggio and Marc Dunn. Rick was really campaigning to spare our rights vs the prohormone bill and proposed ephedra bans.Noone works harder to keep us out of trouble. Go to steroidlaw.com and USFA.biz to show your support, and pick up a copy of LEGAL MUSCLE!

Everyone was caught up in the electricity of the ARNOLD CLASSIC!

Missed meeting board bro Tbonus, rats! Met Holyintellect form Anabolex and of course my board buddy DPSQUAT-we ran around together and had a blast!
The shows were amazing. The red carpet was out with all the beauties scantilly attired and ready for the show of all shows! But no show would be complete without some controversy. Valentina 4th in the womens lights?!? What?!? Deinse Masino looked like the winner to me but masculine Cathy Priest prevailed. The figure was between Jenny Lynn and Monica Brandt of course, with lovely Lynn pulling the upset! 3rd place Davana was SO hot and just estatic to place. And the mens had Kevin 5th and angry, fan fav Markus 3rd (would have loved to see him 2nd). Jay left no suprises by capturing his 2nd straight Hummer!

The Time of a lifetime, again! Im counting the minutes until next years extravaganza! :D

MikeS

My thoughts exactly! I did miss you numerous times at the legal muscle booth, but the fella I talked to told me to look out for you by what you were wearing. Still missed you though.
I didn't see jumbo Palumbo's booth anywhere. Where was he located? I walked the expo on Sat and Sun and missed that guy too.
Many others were there that were a real pleasure to meet. I'll be doing it every year from now on.

I should start saving my pennies now - huh? :D

xcel

I showed my pictures (4 rolls) to the guys at the gym. Even though Ive told them about it alot before-now they see the pics they are all dying to go next year. Lets see who really makes it.
Xcel-me and Beast2k ran around-with DPsquat some too! Hope you can join us next year! That would rule. Now Im going to bug you occassionally and hold you to it! :D

Mikeman-sorry I missed you! Palumbos booth was one more row in from Ricks booth, by Netrition and across from Cytodyne. He was having a blast and was really cool-we chatted quite a bit.
RX muscle is a vastly improved mag compared to last year-not that it was bad then either!

Well...

I'll probably see Palumbo out north east here in the spring anyway. He usually shows up at some of the different shows I'll be competing in this year. It is always a good experience to talk to him.

one day

MikeS one day brother.We are both on the east coast so its bound to happen,and if we could get Jethro then we could make it a nice time.In fact Id like to get a bunch of UG guys there.Since DPsquat wants to throw hands ever since our little UG spat,might as well do in front of everyone we know,hehe.Anyway thanks for the report my friend.......

its all good

its all good baldnazi! im over it now

I usually attend, but...

I'll be going next year. I just have too many things going on this year to be able to attend. Looks like I will have to pass on the O this year also.

Anyone know were I can get my eyes on some pics and post overall mens placings! I wantr to see what jay looked like! My money has him being this years O any takers

BN-I am really trying to work on getting Jethro to get ready for next year. It would really be cool for all of us to hang. I know youre not as far away as me-it was a 7hr drive.
Strunk I heard about the things you had going on-congratulations!

MIKE! HAHAHAA........

MAN, YOU MAKE IT SOUND TERRIFIC. I'D LOVE TO GO. I KEEP TRYING TO SAVE UP CASH FOR GH! I DON'T WANT TO SHOW UP AND BE THE MOST UNDEVELOPED GUY THERE!!! YOU AND THE BOYS WILL LEAVE ME AT ONE OF THE BOOTHS LEARNING HOW TO APPLY MAKE UP WITH SHERRY GOGGIN'S OR SOMETHING! HAHAHA....BN YOU CAN'T GO SCRAPPING ON A FULL STOMACHE!

MIKE YOU DO A GOOD JOB OF KEEPING US UP TO DATE. THAT IS COOL OF YOU.

Thanks for info/update on the weekend, Mike. Sounds like it was a great time. Trying to get more involved in the "game" and am going to try and get there next year. Thanks again bro!

-slide

Can I go

with you and Baldman Mr Mike. I bring food with me.

I tried to meet up with some guys but no ones was at any of the boths the same time I was. I even went as far as the Beverly both to check out Dpsquat and his big as wasn't even there. So I had to chuckle at everyone by myself. See if I check out that both next year :mad: lol

Thanks MikeS

Sounds like a great time Mike. I appreciatte your sharing it with us. I have been to the 98 Olympia in NYC, that was way cool, hung out with Coleman after the show for like an hour, got some good pics and all. also have been to NOC twice. Vince Taylor and Lee Priest and a few others were really nice guys. But the Arnold is the one I really want to see, so next year I would love to meet you guys there. I know where you are MikeS, I live about 3 hours North of you. So I would probably fly. I am already planning to go so hopefully nothing will get in the way of making a weekend of it. My gf is one of those who see these guys in the mags and goes EEWWW gross, but luckily she thinks I am hot. So I will have fun seeing how she reacts to them in person, and get her used to this lifestyle cuz I am NOT changing.How far in advance should I book a room? Were there any availability problems? I am so glad to have this board as I really miss the GADE. BTW MikeS do you remember me from The GADE.? .........S-F.............

Did you notice that the legal muscle booth was right beside the NABF booth (natural bodybuilding)? They got a kick out of me pointing that out. I knew I would geek up at the chance to get pics with a few of the guys and... i did... got pics with Ronnie, shwn ray and skip lacour... made my weekend.

Thanks MikeS

Thanks, MikeS. Everyone will have to get together next year. I'm getting my tickets as soon as they come out this year. I last year they went on sale about 9-10 months out.

Thor I do remember you vaguely. Get a room at the Amerisuites on Vantage Drive in Columbus. And DONT take your wife. You will get in a fight guaranteed wheather you look at all the babes or not. You will fight just because its something you are SUPPOSED to look at LOL.

Duncun of course it would be cool to meet up with you, for sure!

You know I got tickets on the day they went on sale in June.
They were lower level, but at $75 you still couldnt see any better then the $50 seats I got the year before on the upper level.
Trust me these seats are NOT made for bodybuilders, but they are no worse than any other arena seating. The best way to get seats is on the day of the event - I know a guy who got 6th row.
People who had good seats and cancelled I guess. But of course that way you take a chance of getting shut out. There are 2 huge screens that show the action and you generally watch everything on that.

Mr Duncan,

I'd like to go too. I have to pay to have my chimps boarded at the kenel though, the zoo wont hold them for me. Its expensive to do that. I'll bring food too. peanut butter and pickle sandwiches for everyone.

Mr Pickels

You be here to. This be grate. Semper Fi bro. Espirit de Corps.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear