over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Bachelor

PHIL HERNON

Banned
This guy made the NUMBSKULL decision of all time.........he made my decisions look good..........I cant believe what I just saw........does anyone else watch this show?

This guy made the NUMBSKULL decision of all time.........he made my decisions look good..........I cant believe what I just saw........does anyone else watch this show?

I saw it phil. Are you talking about how he chose the one girl, dumped her on air and then took the second girl?

Pretty crazy all in all but then again who finds their bride on a tv show=-) But yeah he makes my decisions look good too...LOL

Uh, it's a scripted show.....pretty sure it's all about ratings

Uh, it's a scripted show.....pretty sure it's all about ratings

I just did a quick search and i have not found any confirmation that the show is scripted just a bunch of opinions that it is. Did you read that somewhere?? I thought it was pretty realistic. I haven't caught all the seasons, just this last one.

OMG!!!

Yes!!...I watch it....I made Tony watch a few episodes too.....and yes, Jason is stupid!! He started out a little sexy to me, and then became very annoying!!! I wanted to slap him last night, lol.

Ok, I'll admit it, I watched it this season(actually I watched the season with Trista as well as I went to grad school with her and knew her pretty well). Anyways, he pretty much made bad decisions throughout the whole season; I didn't really find any of the final 4 very attractive. They are having part 2 of "After the Final Rose" on tonight, it will be interesting to see whether things worked out with Molly or not. I thought Melissa had some real valid points last night when she ripped him a new asshole for not even wanting to try to make things work.

I watched it last night (watched it all season with the wife). Luckily enough, I saw the realitysteve info yesterday afternoon, so I expected it. That move/decision last night was beyond STUPID!!! The Melissa girl seemed to be a perfect fit for the situation and if he screwed her over the way realitysteve claims, then that is just pathetic.

However, all that the ratings ploy (that Jason agreed to) did is make him look like an ass, especially given how she bashed him last night.

#10- FEAR FACTOR, this one actually wasn't as bad, which is why its #10. The characters did a little more than fight with each other, and some of the stuff they did would take some balls. The reason its on the list is because it only comprised of 2 things, eating nasty shit, and performing stupid stunts with a safety harness. It got old. They should have made the chicks wear bikini's and walk through Caprini Green Chicago armed with only a small can of mace. That's reality

#9- ROAD RULES, bunch of retards w/ no jobs have to ride around in a camper finding clues to some sort of bullshit puzzle. Sucked!

#8- THE REAL WORLD- Sorry, a beautiful beach house with a fully stocked bar, pool table, and jacuzzi isnt the real world. And how many times did we have to see some jackass on the phone all depressed and talking to a girlfriend 1000 miles away? There is hot ass all over the place, liquor, and a beach, and this moron wants to sit on a phone depressed the whole show!!! Fuck, made me depressed just seeing it from time to time.

#7- QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY- This makes great sense, a gay guy comes into a straight guys place, and changes everything about it and his look, to help him get PUSSY. Not dick, PUSSY. And usually by the end of the show the "straight guy" is hugging the gay guy and acting gay himself. Reality TV? How about a guy who plays football at a college campus, lives in a shithole with dishes stacked to the ceiling, and clothes all over the floor.......Who still bangs 10 smoking hot asses a week because he's the fucking man!!! That's reality

#6- ROCK OF LOVE- Lose the fucking bandana already Michaels, it's 2009. And BTW, your last season had skank trailer park looking chicks. I was subjected to watch this shit one night at work. The dude was down to his final choice between 2 chicks. The decision maker for him was the fact he was a diabetic and needed his sugar, and some bitch told him he needed his sugar, and she cared about him. He was like "I almost died, she saved me" I think I was taking a shot of Humalog shortly after, somebody get me a candy bar, waaa wahhh

#5- LITTLE PEOPLE, BIG WORLD- WTF!!! It's a reality show about midgets>? Wow, I never would have thought they needed smaller countertops and shorter door knobs!!! Give me a break, fuck off!!!

#4- MILLIONAIRE DATE WOMAN- This one really gets under my skin, have you seen this old busted up hag that does this shit? I cant even look at her face for longer than it takes to go to a commercial break!! It's not rocket science lady, we as guy's want hot ass. Go find it!!

#3- THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BLAH BLAH BLAH - Must be nice, your fake plastic ass is worth some guy who is gone 364 days out of the year busting his ass, so you can pal around with your fake ass friends in your "It's never good enough" car. Buy me this, buy me this, buy me this!!! How about a new one "The real husbands of the real housewives" He's out fucking around left and right, smoking cigars with his buddies and talking about how he's going to get rid of you for somebody new!!!

#2- AMERICAN IDOL- I'm not even going to get started on this one.

#1- THE SMALLEST GROOM- Yea, you may have overlooked this one hahha, but they had a reality show like the bachelor only they used a bunch of midgets. Thats pretty rude if you ask me, dont these midgets have it hard enough without making their reality show a shorter season too? hehehhe

Ok, so there you have it. I'm off to do cardio, hopefully there wont be any reality TV on at the gym. I'm just going to get on a treadmill behind the hottest chick there and make believe I'm behind her the entire time she's going up and down on the glider.

Last edited:
#10- FEAR FACTOR, this one actually wasn't as bad, which is why its #10. The characters did a little more than fight with each other, and some of the stuff they did would take some balls. The reason its on the list is because it only comprised of 2 things, eating nasty shit, and performing stupid stunts with a safety harness. It got old. They should have made the chicks wear bikini's and walk through Caprini Green Chicago armed with only a small can of mace. That's reality

#9- ROAD RULES, bunch of retards w/ no jobs have to ride around in a camper finding clues to some sort of bullshit puzzle. Sucked!

#8- THE REAL WORLD- Sorry, a beautiful beach house with a fully stocked bar, pool table, and jacuzzi isnt the real world. And how many times did we have to see some jackass on the phone all depressed and talking to a girlfriend 1000 miles away? There is hot ass all over the place, liquor, and a beach, and this moron wants to sit on a phone depressed the whole show!!! Fuck, made me depressed just seeing it from time to time.

#7- QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY- This makes great sense, a gay guy comes into a straight guys place, and changes everything about it and his look, to help him get PUSSY. Not dick, PUSSY. And usually by the end of the show the "straight guy" is hugging the gay guy and acting gay himself. Reality TV? How about a guy who plays football at a college campus, lives in a shithole with dishes stacked to the ceiling, and clothes all over the floor.......Who still bangs 10 smoking hot asses a week because he's the fucking man!!! That's reality

#6- ROCK OF LOVE- Lose the fucking bandana already Michaels, it's 2009. And BTW, your last season had skank trailer park looking chicks. I was subjected to watch this shit one night at work. The dude was down to his final choice between 2 chicks. The decision maker for him was the fact he was a diabetic and needed his sugar, and some bitch told him he needed his sugar, and she cared about him. He was like "I almost died, she saved me" I think I was taking a shot of Humalog shortly after, somebody get me a candy bar, waaa wahhh

#5- LITTLE PEOPLE, BIG WORLD- WTF!!! It's a reality show about midgets>? Wow, I never would have thought they needed smaller countertops and shorter door knobs!!! Give me a break, fuck off!!!

#4- MILLIONAIRE DATE WOMAN- This one really gets under my skin, have you seen this old busted up hag that does this shit? I cant even look at her face for longer than it takes to go to a commercial break!! It's not rocket science lady, we as guy's want hot ass. Go find it!!

#3- THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BLAH BLAH BLAH - Must be nice, your fake plastic ass is worth some guy who is gone 364 days out of the year busting his ass, so you can pal around with your fake ass friends in your "It's never good enough" car. Buy me this, buy me this, buy me this!!! How about a new one "The real husbands of the real housewives" He's out fucking around left and right, smoking cigars with his buddies and talking about how he's going to get rid of you for somebody new!!!

#1- THE SMALLEST GROOM- Yea, you may have overlooked this one hahha, but they had a reality show like the bachelor only they used a bunch of midgets. Thats pretty rude if you ask me, dont these midgets have it hard enough without making their reality show a shorter season too? hehehhe

Ok, so there you have it. I'm off to do cardio, hopefully there wont be any reality TV on at the gym. I'm just going to get on a treadmill behind the hottest chick there and make believe I'm behind her the entire time she's going up and down on the glider.

LMAO at #7 and #6. I watched the show with my wife when it was on. I don't care about what this guy chooses, but apparently she does. Caught her online today reading about the whole thing...I personally think the whole thing is becoming a way for people to go on expensive dates and get laid by multiple women at the same time and have the women ok with it.

i cant believe this is even a thread here. get the Aromasin because the estogen level in this thread is dangerously high!::tar-wars

SCripted for ratings....I would not be shocked.

The guy seems like a he cannot make a good decision...so how do you think his marriage is going to do???

The test is strong with this one :D

I am just going to say that you have a very unique perspective. Whatever female is in your life must be a very very lucky woman:D

I read that reality steve blog PHIL and i gotta say, that if things definitely went down that way, they are jerk-off's. They didn't take melissa's feelings into account at all.

do people really not know that all this shit is scripted? and that elimination decisions are usually made by production staff and not the "judges" on the show?

do people really not know that all this shit is scripted? and that elimination decisions are usually made by production staff and not the "judges" on the show?

What are you talking about, there are no judges!!! The guy gets to pick which woman he is going to propose to. Nobody tells him who he has to pick, to think that would be completely idiotic.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws