YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

the best antibiotics for mild/medium acne, lenght and dose that worked for you?

peco_12345

Registered
ive got alot of tane laying around but from just hearing the sides and i dont think its that severe, whats the best antibiotics i can use? Has anyone had any problems with running antibotics with a cycle? i def do not wanna run accutance into my cycle.

Tetracycline. It's a lot milder than accutane, but one of the sides is yellow teeth. :eek:

I've dealt with mild acne my entire life (heavy during cycles). I've taken accutane twice and while it did work the side-effects suck. I also found antibiotics to work well but as soon as I stopped taking them I'd get a serious rebound-effect and my acne would come back with a vengeance.
A few months ago I discovered a product called Acnedren. It's very mild with no side-effects to speak of and works very well. It has eliminated 95% of the acne on my body and 85-90% of the acne on my face. I find that now, if I get a zit or two it's a smaller, different type of acne. It's never the big, deep pimples that I used to get.
I have no connection to the product or anyone that makes it. I'm just an ordinary guy that was once in your shoes and is thankful to have found a solution.

Accutane was amazing. 80mg per day for 4 months. Hardly ever had any acne since and believe me it was horrendous before using accutane due the gear use.

Nothing else worked and it kept coming back.

currently on 20mg accutane, 3 weeks in and clearing up nicely. too bad a course is like 5-6 months long lol, lips getting very dry but thats it.

My shoulders are no longer totally embarrassing acne explosions.

HGH has done wonders for getting rid of acne, non existent now.

what was the lenght and dose of Tetracycline or Erythromycin, i dont want to take Accutane right now, im going to run a cycle next month with orals and tren but i dont wanna mess my liver values up.

There's this stuff called Veltin that you can get through a dermatologist. It's usually like $150 but they can probably give you a coupon that will make it $20. It's great stuff and it will last at least 6 months if you are willing to go through the hassle.

what was the lenght and dose of Tetracycline or Erythromycin, i dont want to take Accutane right now, im going to run a cycle next month with orals and tren but i dont wanna mess my liver values up.

If you run tren with other orals your liver values will be heavily affected along with your lipid profiles. Will adding antibiotics make it that much worse? That I can't tell ya.

I am gonna have to try this Acnedren stuff. Was on accutane for 3 weeks and that shit FUCKED me up. WIsh I never had taken it. Still have absolutely no libido from it fml.

B6 works wonders for mild acne

THANK YOU. Accutane and some of these other drugs can fuck you up - mentally and/or hormonally.

5-10g B6 per day and acne disappears.

smackthat---B6 or vitamin B5? ive heard of doin 5 grams of b5, before, that what u mean? and who here has done that and what results were gotten? My training partner just came off tetra and is rebounding, he just started some beta-carotene and some thing else, how's the b5 protocol stack up?

Amoxicillin

Tetra vrs Ertho, which one should i look into and will a 4 month course at 500mgs suffice?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws