over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Best Biceps Stretch

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you guys have a better biceps stretch, please post here - but "try" this one first.

Lift both upper arms up, lift lower arms upwards. You should be in a position as if you were on a preacher bench about 1/2 way up/down. Supinate your hands (turn them outward - your bis will pop up) - keep tension on this supination. I keep my fist clenched (you don't need to), and then point your fingers down towards the floor and keep tension on this and supination. Hold this for 30 seconds.

I found that if I alternate this with same but then slowly move my lower arms - like I'm doing 1/8-1/4 of a curl hits the bi a little more. I guess the movement wouldn't make this a static strectch - that's why I alternate.

xcelbeyond

that would probably work pretty good, but i have never tried it. I know i have bad stretching habits.

TRY THIS

I do this after every set of Bi's, its painful and I feel that it adds quality to the muscle because it seems to stretch the fascia allowing more room for growth,thats the theory anyway.

Stand in front of a fixed bar such as the top of a weight tree,or even the fixed handle on the cable crossover rack,as long as its waist high and no higher then the botom of your chest it will work.Stick your arm out straight from your body palm up.Hook your fingers under the bar,and push up with your other hand where your elbow meets your tri.You should feel a nice deep burn in the bi.Hold for as long as you want.I usually do it for a 10 count and when Im done with all my bi's sets I will do it for longer to get that final burn.It seems to really work well.I think stretching between sets is very important and its very rare that I see anyone do it,but they should........

i just get into the bottom position of inclince curls except ona flat bench so they are flat curls from the bottom position and hold that strecth as long as possible with a pair of 20s

I go between a smith machine and grab both the upright supporting metal bars, so I look like Im being nailed to a cross.
But my hands are around waist high, the crux of my elbow (where a junkie would inject) facing forward. Just lean forward with you boby while holding on-the bodyweight causing a great stretch in the lower bicep.:eek:

I like MikeS' stretch

You could do this too

with a flat bench in front of you stand arms out in front of you palms up. Lean forward and place your palms on the bench so your fingers are pointing towards your legs. Then, keeping your palms flat on the bench lean back slightly keeping the arms straight. Great for the lower bi.

Thanks for posting all the different methods bros!

I believe that streching the biceps facia is key to incresing size. I know that since I started strecthing lats (made this standard several years ago) my lats have gained substanial width.

xcelbeyond

similar to xcelbeyond...

...except, I supinate at the position you reach at the top of a DB curl (when the forearm is closest to the bi)

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner