over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The best breakfast cereal ever?

Samson250

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I just tried a new one called "cinnamon toast crunch blasted shreds" so I figured it was good for cutting lol it sucked but "Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes!" Is a game changer!

Anyway it got me thinking it would be fun for us to argue what's the best cereal.

I work for Kelloggs and my daily driver is Raisin Bran Crunch but Capt'n Crunch is my #1.

Ever see that video of Jay Cutler taking down an entire box of cereal? I forgot the brand it was.

Fuckin Fruitypebbles...

But you got eat em quick...once they get soggy
Its bad...

Fuckin Fruitypebbles...

But you got eat em quick...once they get soggy
Its bad...

Hell yes, i usually pour like 4 small bowls so they don't get soggy!!

I alternate between Raisin bran crunch or A mix of honey bunches of oats w- half Granola. A handful of Extra Raisins = 100 gms of carbs to help feed till the A/m/.
Plus Keeps you Regular..lol
For just plain taste I would opt for Lucky Charms.

Last edited:
Hell yes, i usually pour like 4 small bowls so they don't get soggy!!

It's pure crack! Awesome fantastic crack! Lol

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is still my favorite...all time.

Yeah I like it to but the new one is a bastardized version combining the original CTC and shredded wheat. I didn't like it.

Working at Kelloggs it's mind blowing to see literally never ending rivers of Frosted Flakes or Apple Jacks that never stop flowing. It's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for cereal lol

I just tried a new one called "cinnamon toast crunch blasted shreds" so I figured it was good for cutting lol it sucked but "Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes!" Is a game changer!

Anyway it got me thinking it would be fun for us to argue what's the best cereal.

I work for Kelloggs and my daily driver is Raisin Bran Crunch but Capt'n Crunch is my #1.

Ever see that video of Jay Cutler taking down an entire box of cereal? I forgot the brand it was.
I just had porridge, Chiang seeds and golden syrup cold. Boss

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Sugar.. pure glucose..

Cereal lol.. cereal is just another reason why Bodybuilders turn diabetic and obese.

Honey Bunches of Oats is money...I make marshmallow treats with them..... shit is crazy good...... but honestly I love any old school sugary cereals... I loved Fruit Loops and Trix but it would tear up the roof of my mouth....

.... I'm dumb

Last edited:
Guys this was just meant to be fun not a discussion of the lack of nutritional value in cereal come on. That's why I mentioned the Jay Cutler video. One of the best built bodies in the world at that time taking down a box of fruit loops.

Talk about what's good for you on another thread this one is for off season ok
Cool bro. [emoji41]

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Honey Bunches of Oats is money...I make marshmallow treats with them..... shit is crazy good...... but honestly I love any old school sugary cereals... I loved Fruit Loops and Trix but it would tear up the roof of my mouth....

Haha yeah Captain Crunch and Loops feel like I ate glass on the roof of my mouth.

They make fruit loops with marshmallows now btw! :D

Ill eat the whole box if i get going on a binge lol.my kid get mad as shit.lmao

Cool bro. [emoji41]

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Has it been forever since you've had cereal? It's only an occasional thing for me because your right it's just empty Sugar. Bran helps keep things regular I suppose but it's no excuse.

I have a friend in the NPC who I think has blown a contest prep more than once eating cereal before a show :confused:
All that work ruined for some Coco puffs?

Likewise on everything posted here.

And capt ceunch tears my mouth up something fierce. I like it, but damn!

Tenny beat me to the Fruity Pebbles........followed with a close second by Capt Crunch with Crunchberries.

Where did you find the shreds cereal?!!

250 grams cereal taken down every post workout. Probably could take down the whole box but I like mixing it up with some bagels and banana as well for carb sources.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is GOAT. But Captain Crunch Sprinkled Donut is close. The new Chocolate and Cinnamon Frosted Flakes as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity