over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The best D-bol

NAPS!!!......But i also like BD!!

Rex Feral said:
You know, I'm thinking Jbomb that all of these people who are saying naps have never used blue hearts. In fact, I'd be willing to bet. Naps are very good, but I have never heard anyone, not one person, choose them over blue hearts with the benefit of the expereince of having used both.

Rex.

Realy? Rex do you feel they are Just Overdosed (they are *were* 10mg correct?) Or do you feel that somehow it has a better hormone in it?
or somehow maybe there tabs were released differantly once digested?

I know everyone has there favorites and prefferances But I Just cant
understand how if Both brands Test out be Real and correctly dosed...
How one could be superior to the other?:confused:
Better quality Hormone used?? Better Method of making a Tablet??
any ideas what or how One brand could be superior? This always confuses me
and maybe its Just one of them things there is no answer for?

personaly Im going to go against the Majority here
and From my personal experiences of trying nearly every brand out there
in every Tablet,capsule,Liquid solutions, Differant styles Shapes Brands
And IMHO the best dbol on the market is the Injectable.

Are these blue hearts still being produced? Are they still on the market?

Boo.

What brand are the "bluehearts"?

I have used Russians, Thais, Bionabols, Naps and some others I forgot and all have worked the same IME. No difference really.

KillerStack said:
What brand are the "bluehearts"?

I have used Russians, Thais, Bionabols, Naps and some others I forgot and all have worked the same IME. No difference really.

they "were" made by Body research co. In Thailand But my understanding is they
were shut down appx a year or so ago. The guys I know say to avoid them None of the originals are on the Market only good Copies of it available now.

Body research co

Danabol hearts-

Last edited:
They are overdosed by 4mg or so per tab. Last test I saw was something like 14.3 mg. They are also "soft." The last guy I got some for called me to ask if they were meant to be taken sublingually. The Thai government shut Body Research down. Another company, whose name escapes me presently, has recently started manufacturing them. I don't know the specifics of the deal, if they are just BR under another name or what. I could find out easily though. I haven't had the need as legit BR Danabol DS are still available in lots of 500, reasonably priced, via U.S. domestic remailer. There is only one person I trust w/ this though. The yellow 10mg Anabol by British Dispensary are very good as well, at around 12mg/tab.

Rex.

Body Research now operates under BERICH - PLAZA DISPENSARY label.

Rex.

I was thinking that they had to be another substance altogether or inaccurately dosed. Personally, I'd rather have accurately dosed tabs. As someone said earlier, methandrostenolone is what it is. The only difference could be dosage or delivery. Good to know. Thanks!

Akursus. LOL. I think you meant stigma and not "stigmata"

Rex Feral said:
Body Research now operates under BERICH - PLAZA DISPENSARY label.

Rex.

Good info... Thanks for your reply.
Seems Like I read from Ret that March was the name of the company making them for Bodyresearch... Does it seem to be the exact same Tabs?
Are the New Hearts labled under Berich?

rAJJIN said:
Good info... Thanks for your reply.
Seems Like I read from Ret that March was the name of the company making them for Bodyresearch... Does it seem to be the exact same Tabs?
Are the New Hearts labled under Berich?

Yes, says on the bottle manufactured by March for Body Research. Some will say they are rebottled loose tabs that BR had in inventory outside of Thailand, or elsewhere in Thailand besides their main facility. The Thai government confiscated what they found when they shut them down. Then there is a story about some Russian guy buying March & BR and making bunk tabs. Some will say bunk blue hearts never existed. I saw a test on these from Berich and they came back 8.78mg/tab. So maybe some are or were original blue hearts, but it certainly appears not all. I have never asked my Thai guy about any of this. No one has ever questioned that he has original blue hearts so I've never had reason to delve into it, though they are dwindling & will be soon be gone for good.

Rex.

Attachments

• img_0522.jpg
    img_0522.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 330
Wow! Got me there! I saw stigmata and thought immediately about the catholic usage. See? You CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I can only plead ignorance.

Dbol

I know its not on your list, but pronabols..

Stroy

ive only taken ips and reforvit tabs... i can say that ips are bad ass

OUCH, I THOUGHT THE SAME THING....

OuchThatHurts said:
Wow! Got me there! I saw stigmata and thought immediately about the catholic usage. See? You CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I can only plead ignorance.

HOW IN THE HELL DOES MEXICAN GEAR CAUSE THIS GUY TO HAVE THE WOUNDS OF CHRIST APPEAR ON HIS BODY? LOL.....THAT'S SOME POWERFUL DBOL!

I WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE THAT STIGMATA WAS A PLURAL FORM OF STIGMA...SO I TOO LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY! :cool:

JETHRO TULL said:
HOW IN THE HELL DOES MEXICAN GEAR CAUSE THIS GUY TO HAVE THE WOUNDS OF CHRIST APPEAR ON HIS BODY? LOL.....THAT'S SOME POWERFUL DBOL!

I WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE THAT STIGMATA WAS A PLURAL FORM OF STIGMA...SO I TOO LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY! :cool:
Thank goodness! I'm somewhat of a linguist and know a handful of languages and I've never heard that usage. I guess the more you know, the more you realize you don't know, ya know? LOL

I'm rather devout in certain ways and if I said to my mother, "I have many stigmata" she'd faint or even worse, I'd get a phone call from pops. Nothing like being almost 35 and getting scolded by your dear old dad, God bless him.

"You nearly gave your mother a heart attack, blah, blah blah, you're not on the drugs are you son?!!!!!!"

click!

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Rex Feral said:
They are overdosed by 4mg or so per tab. Last test I saw was something like 14.3 mg. They are also "soft." The last guy I got some for called me to ask if they were meant to be taken sublingually. The Thai government shut Body Research down. Another company, whose name escapes me presently, has recently started manufacturing them. I don't know the specifics of the deal, if they are just BR under another name or what. I could find out easily though. I haven't had the need as legit BR Danabol DS are still available in lots of 500, reasonably priced, via U.S. domestic remailer. There is only one person I trust w/ this though. The yellow 10mg Anabol by British Dispensary are very good as well, at around 12mg/tab.

Rex.

I usually use the Brit. Disp. pinks but just started using their new 10 mg ones. Its funny you think that their overdosed, another source was claiming that he thought they were underdosed. Who knows, have you seen a lab assay? The pronabols I had were garbage. There are alot of fakes of them.

BD

I think that the pink pentagons are the best for sure!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131