over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The best peptide results? Rambo I'm curious to hear your input

ironanimal

Registered
For those of you that are very experienced with peptides, what's your favorite combination of them? If you don't mind share what you believe gives the best results? If you have a reason you believe certain peps and stacks are more effective could you provide your reasoning for it?

I had my best recomp results with the following stack in 2015,

Hex/modgrf at 100mcgs each AM and postworkout.
MK677 at 12.5mg prebed.
Igf1-Lr3 at 50mcgs prebed.

I'm working on something similar now with ghrp2, MK677, and Des. I feel like combining a ghrp/ghrh combo with MK677 is the most beneficial stack. Adding in igf just leads to additional benefits. I'm starting to think the increase of binding proteins from ghrp/ghrh and MK677 makes igf effective. Without the binding proteins the igf circulates unused. Igf alone may not be the best option, it should probably be used in conjunction with GH or GH secretagogues to be effective. Just a theory I have been pondering.

MK677 at 12.5mg prebed.

I'm working on something similar now with ghrp2, MK677, and Des. I feel like combining a ghrp/ghrh combo with MK677 is the most beneficial stack. Adding in igf just leads to additional benefits. I'm starting to think the increase of binding proteins from ghrp/ghrh and MK677 makes igf effective. Without the binding proteins the igf circulates unused. Igf alone may not be the best option, it should probably be used in conjunction with GH or GH secretagogues to be effective. Just a theory I have been pondering.
I have always been a big fan of ghrp 6 because of appetite reasons also a huge fan of both igf lr3 and Des., can you do me a favor and tell me how you would go about running these meaning what time of the day pre-workout post-workout and how much? Like always it will be definitely appreciated brother.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have always been a big fan of ghrp 6 because of appetite reasons also a huge fan of both igf lr3 and Des., can you do me a favor and tell me how you would go about running these meaning what time of the day pre-workout post-workout and how much? Like always it will be definitely appreciated brother.

Ghrp6 I would use before meals, mainly postworkout before next meal. 3x a day.

Des intra or postworkout in muscles trained. Lr3 preworkout or postworkout for bulking purposes (AM on off days), prebed for recomp/cutting purposes.

Ghrp6 250mcgs per dose.
Des 40-50mcgs split bilaterally.
Lr3 40-50mcgs.

Last edited:

Des intra or postworkout in muscles trained. Lr3 preworkout or postworkout for bulking purposes (AM on off days), prebed for recomp/cutting purposes.

Ghrp6 250mcgs per dose.
Lr3 40-50mcgs.
Thanks brother I appreciate your feedback as always I'm going to give that a shot for the next month or two and see how it works out.you will be hearing from me soon;)

i attest to what Rambo stated above worked best for me.

Last edited:
Keep us posted bro.
I have been doing a lot of reading where people are saying to add CJC with DAC to make the GH spike you get from the ghrp last longer, but I thought that would give me a GH bleed,when what I'm after is a GH pulse, correct me if I'm wrong. what do you think about that?

I'm curious, you don't use cjc I've heard to get full benIfit of ghrp it should be added, is that just hear say?

GHRHs such as modgrf (cjc no dac) or cjc dac (cjc with dac) amplify the pulse. So yes adding them is beneficial. The GH bleed theory regarding dac use is Dats theory and I disagree with it. With ghrp, the ghrh of choice is modgrf/cjc no dac dosed at 100mcgs with each ghrp shot. With mk677, the ghrh of choice is cjc dac/cjc with dac, I would dose the dac daily prebed when taking the mk677. Aim for a total of 2mg minimum of dac per week toral, 4-5mg per week is the usual dose for advanced users. Some have pushed the envelope with crazy results using dac as well.

Last edited:

Ghrp6 250mcgs per dose.
Lr3 40-50mcgs.

Rambo,

250mcg of GHRP-6 3 x a day? Do you notice much difference using 250mcg versus 100mcg? Is it mostly appetite increase?

Do you see a problem using both GHRP-6 and MK-677?

Thanks brother.

Rambo,

250mcg of GHRP-6 3 x a day? Do you notice much difference using 250mcg versus 100mcg? Is it mostly appetite increase?

Do you see a problem using both GHRP-6 and MK-677?

Thanks brother.

Yes, especially with the weaker ghrps like ghrp6 and ipam. In the studies, gh and igf rose dose dependant. Remember the study about MK677 (similar structure to ghrp6), 50mg only had a slight increase in gh serums over 10mg however 50mg had a significant rise in igf serums over 10mg.

After administration of 10mg MK-677, igf-1 concentrations increased 52% and 24hr GH concentrations increased 79% from baseline.

After administration of 50mg MK-677, igf-1 concentrations increased 79% and 24hr GH concentrations increased 82% from baseline.

So my belief is the higher doses cause much larger increases in igf serums. I notice this when I can't walk half a mile without getting an insane pump in my legs. I carry my son and my arms get pumped, etc.

Yes, especially with the weaker ghrps like ghrp6 and ipam. In the studies, gh and igf rose dose dependant. Remember the study about MK677 (similar structure to ghrp6), 50mg only had a slight increase in gh serums over 10mg however 50mg had a significant rise in igf serums over 10mg.

After administration of 10mg MK-677, igf-1 concentrations increased 52% and 24hr GH concentrations increased 79% from baseline.

After administration of 50mg MK-677, igf-1 concentrations increased 79% and 24hr GH concentrations increased 82% from baseline.

So my belief is the higher doses cause much larger increases in igf serums. I notice this when I can't walk half a mile without getting an insane pump in my legs. I carry my son and my arms get pumped, etc.

Thanks brother. Your thoughts are always great to hear.

GHRHs such as modgrf (cjc no dac) or cjc dac (cjc with dac) amplify the pulse. So yes adding them is beneficial. The GH bleed theory regarding dac use is Dats theory and I disagree with it. With ghrp, the ghrh of choice is modgrf/cjc no dac dosed at 100mcgs with each ghrp shot. With mk677, the ghrh of choice is cjc dac/cjc with dac, I would dose the dac daily prebed when taking the mk677. Aim for a total of 2mg minimum of dac per week toral, 4-5mg per week is the usual dose for advanced users. Some have pushed the envelope with crazy results using dac as well.

Can u explain the GH bleed theory and why u disagree with it?

PS- i see a lot of ghrp use without any ghrh or mk677 or another gh secretor. seems like a lot of folks like to use just ghrp's and igf. Which i find strange? Nothing wrong with using ghrp's with igf...but without any ghrh? No mod1-29? no cjc no dac? I find that to be a waste inmo unless just using ghrps for appitite stimulation or coom dosing with something like ipam ! but thats not what im reading. i guess everyone had there own methods that work

personally i would do this, favorite stack and fairly cost effective
ghrp2 and/or ghrp'6(depending on whether bulking and want the appitite stimulation) mod and mk677 with igf
so...
GHRP2: 100-250mcg 3-4x daily
MOD1-29L 100mcg 3-4x daily
MK677 12.5mg Pre-bed

LR3 100mxg Bi-lat into main muscle groups being trained that day ( THIS IS FAIRLY OPTIONAL) and i think that the lr3 doesnt have a HUGE effect on IGF level. not as much as the gh peps and mk677 does!

Last edited:
Can u explain the GH bleed theory and why u disagree with it?

PS- i see a lot of ghrp use without any ghrh or mk677 or another gh secretor. seems like a lot of folks like to use just ghrp's and igf. Which i find strange? Nothing wrong with using ghrp's with igf...but without any ghrh? No mod1-29? no cjc no dac? I find that to be a waste inmo unless just using ghrps for appitite stimulation or coom dosing with something like ipam ! but thats not what im reading. i guess everyone had there own methods that work

personally i would do this, favorite stack and fairly cost effective
ghrp2 and/or ghrp'6(depending on whether bulking and want the appitite stimulation) mod and mk677 with igf
so...
GHRP2: 100-250mcg 3-4x daily
MOD1-29L 100mcg 3-4x daily
MK677 12.5mg Pre-bed

LR3 100mxg Bi-lat into main muscle groups being trained that day ( THIS IS FAIRLY OPTIONAL) and i think that the lr3 doesnt have a HUGE effect on IGF level. not as much as the gh peps and mk677 does!
It's something along the lines of dac causing pituitary fatigue because of a long bleeding effect of gh but this is not true since the body is natural always Releasing gh and insulin. The organs are never completely off. If you look at gh release there isn't much going on during the day, a little ups and downs and that's about it, however during sleep a nice big dose is released.

**broken link removed**

If you look at gh secretion using dac these natural pulses are amplified. Think of ghrh as amplifying gh pulses, that's why Sermorelin and other gh secretagogues are prescribed prebed. Why you are seeing ghrps used more is because ghrps actually initiate a pulse at both the hypothalamus and the pituitary in essence ghrps also increase ghrh and work off of ghelin. Ghrps alone will always be more effective then ghrh, I agree with using mod or dac to amplify pulses from ghrps and MK677.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear