over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE BEST PEPTIDES FOR 40 YEARS PLUS FOR MUSCLE GROWTH

ARM BAR

Banned
New to peptides looking for a good solid stack for muscle growth and fat loss,
also doasges and timing any help would be appreciated.

Male age 43

Male age 43

mod grf 1-29 alonside with Ipamorelin. Some people use igf l3r for fat loss, but seeing that you are new to peps, I would maybe start off in a different direction. Ghrp-6 you will not lose fat, at least in my experience. I like Ipamorelin due to the fact that it dosent spike your insulin, cortisol, or prolactin. At 43 you dont want to fuck with prolactin especially ghrp-2... I would do 100mcgs of Ipam, and 100mcgs of mod grf 1-29, 2 to 3 times daily. I can only speak for myself, but this has been my cleanest protocol. People will rave about hgh frag 176, Im not bashing it, but Im not impressed with it by any means.... I hope this helps.: Try pinning ghrp-6 pre bedtime, and I promise you will get hungry as hell. Its hard to get deep rest while your trying to fight hunger pains. Ipam, and mod grf 1-29, is the way to go!!!

Males 40+ respond better to GHRP-6 + Mod GRF(1-29). If you are prolactin sensitive, then Ipamorelin is the way to go.

Edit: If you want to get even more response & fat burning from your experiment, add in some Coleus Forskholii approx 30 min pre-administration.

Last edited:

Male age 43

Ok this is how i will do it just my 2 cents.... Hgh 2 ieu as replacement therapy for 6 months, Triplex wich is 150 ml Tren
150 ml Cyp
150 ml masterone( or bol )
HCG 150 mcg week ( for thr Cyp )
Run that for 15 weeks and clean diet plus 45 min of hi rep weigt training plus 15 min cardio. You will be happy guaraaannnnnnnnnnnnnnteeeeeeeeeeeee:headbang::headbang:

Male age 43

ghrp2 150mcg 3x per day
Mod grf1-29 100mcg 3x per day

Ghrp6 or ipamorelin can be rotated in to replace ghrp2. Ipamorelin is the ghrelin mimetic of choice if you are prolactin sensitive.

If you get igf-1 tests before and after starting you should be able to see a big jump. I went from 200 to 400+.

You can add a little gh too, 1-2iu, say, 15 mins after the morning peptide pin.

ghrp2 150mcg 3x per day
Mod grf1-29 100mcg 3x per day

Ghrp6 or ipamorelin can be rotated in to replace ghrp2. Ipamorelin is the ghrelin mimetic of choice if you are prolactin sensitive.

If you get igf-1 tests before and after starting you should be able to see a big jump. I went from 200 to 400+.

You can add a little gh too, 1-2iu, say, 15 mins after the morning peptide pin.

Forgot to mention that I'm 49 and have had no prolactin issues with ghrp2 but I switch it up with ghrp6 or ipa frequently. My theory is that I have less risk of desensitization.

age 40, no problems with ghrp-2, I've done it up to 5 times a day and no issues, It's much cheaper than many of the other options and no hunger sides. Tough to cut when you are starving, IMO.

Anybody getting any bothersome negative sides from your protocols? For example, I heard one of the GHRP's is good for killing sex drive, which I certainly do not want to have happen. Think it was GHRP-6....

Thanks!

Oh and one more thing please, can I combine the GHRH and GHRP into one syringe to save doing a double shot every time I take a dose?

Oh and one more thing please, can I combine the GHRH and GHRP into one syringe to save doing a double shot every time I take a dose?

In answer to your questions, I've experienced no libido problems on any peps. I believe ipamorelin makes me a bit horny.

Yes, can put in one pin.

Anybody getting any bothersome negative sides from your protocols? For example, I heard one of the GHRP's is good for killing sex drive, which I certainly do not want to have happen. Think it was GHRP-6....

Thanks!
Fuck yes, ghrp-6 at night would lower my blood sugar to the point, that I could barely get my man part hard, it was like a beagles ear!!
Horrible!!!!!! joint pain and water retention, However amazing for strength gains. This is a solid pep, just not for me...

In answer to your questions, I've experienced no libido problems on any peps. I believe ipamorelin makes me a bit horny.

Yes, can put in one pin.
Ipam does the same to me... thought it was just mental or something. interesting.... Yes put both peps in same pin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear