over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The best powerliting Magazine

mickeymbbc

Banned
I didn't get much of a response over in the Powerlifting forum, so I thought I might get more responses here:

As most of you know, Powerlifting USA Magazine is closing up after 30+ years. That really bumbs me out!! They are still going to be on facebook, but I love getting the magazine every month because I compete and follow all the up coming meets. Do any of you competitors or even non competitors know the next best Magazine that is really good for showing up coming meets throughout the year? It can range from Powerlfting to bodybuilding. I prefer a good repuatable magazine that shows all the upcoming powerliting meets, along with statistics and what not. I looked at POWER MAGAZINE, and IRON MAN. Do any of you have any other good ones that you prefer that caters to what I am looking for? Or any good recomendations. I feel like a feen on drugs brothers. I NEED a good Mag!!!

Thanks,

mick

none lol there all bs lol Na seriously though i look at some and read the articles and stay away from all the adds so i get some usefull info but it's basically stuff I already know i get a few good tips from time to time but other wise I think it's BS

not being a dick by no means but this is just my opinion and they are good if your new to the seen but most of us are not so thats my 2 cents

none lol there all bs lol Na seriously though i look at some and read the articles and stay away from all the adds so i get some usefull info but it's basically stuff I already know i get a few good tips from time to time but other wise I think it's BS

not being a dick by no means but this is just my opinion and they are good if your new to the seen but most of us are not so thats my 2 cents

No its cool brother. I think you just misunderstood. I like to keep up to date on up coming events, nothing more. I don't buy them to read the articles, though some can sometimes be very informative. Anyone in the world can use a refresher course here or there! I buy them for all the events. Do you know a reputable / good one that lists all the upcoming events?

mick

MArk Bells power. I liked powerlifting usa much better but its now out of business.

Ironminds. Combo PL and strongman. Very cool. Very expensive.

Have to say its a bummer that there will be no more plusa to pick up and read...I bought my first issue in 1994 and was an avid reader since. The new mags are pretty cool, but it wont replace the excitement to see where you were in the Top 100 when you got it in the mail!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear