over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Big Day is HERE!!!!!

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So my wife and I go to the hospital tonight at 6 to have our first child!!! I honestly don't even know what to do with myself. I'm nervous, anxious, scared, excited, just flooded with emotions. As of our last doctors appointment, her cervix was too hard and she has to be given Cervidil to soften it. We have a few friends who have had to be given this and they all had their children within something like 6 hours!The doctor estimated that he will be around 8lbs, I can't freaking wait to meet him!!!!!!

Can any dads offer any advice?

So my wife and I go to the hospital tonight at 6 to have our first child!!! I honestly don't even know what to do with myself. I'm nervous, anxious, scared, excited, just flooded with emotions. As of our last doctors appointment, her cervix was too hard and she has to be given Cervidil to soften it. We have a few friends who have had to be given this and they all had their children within something like 6 hours!The doctor estimated that he will be around 8lbs, I can't freaking wait to meet him!!!!!!

Can any dads offer any advice?

hey Congratulations bro, hope all goes well for you too., although i'm not a dad i do have two doberman pups under 2 yrs old.. So Patience and lots of is what i would say..lol..

Such a crazy experience. My son is 14 months old now, and it was so incredible when he was born. I'll admit I cried some tears of joy.

I was blown away, and still am everyday with him.

Definitely get some pics and video, otherwise just do your best to keep your cool with him.. The first 6 months are tough sleep-wise.

Congratulations bro! I hope you are ready for the biggest and greatest adventure of your life.

I have a little boy who is 7. he is the center of my existence!

As for advice, there is none you need. When you see your child for the first time and hold them, you will want nothing more than to provide the best life for them and protect them and love them. And that feeling will not diminish! Follaw that and you are on your way to being nominated for dad of the year!

i have a 12 yr old girl bro...advice??? don't have a girl! LOL! especially 1 who is pretty! good luck brother...say some prayers that ya'll have a healthy labor and some prayers that you come outta this in 1 piece! great NEWS!:)

It's all about your Wife...

She needs ur comfort and your ear... just hold her hand and listen to her complaints in pain and keep encouraging her how great she is doing and how proud you are. They may put her on an IV medication to assist in the contractions as well (Oxytocin) which makes the contractions more painful than if "natural".

Be her ROCK until the baby comes..... THEN, you get to be all giddy and goofy! :D

Excited and happy for the two of you, it'll be an amazing experience.

My baby

My baby girl is almost 5 months old. If you really want to trip yourself out just think "the next time we are home we will have a baby with us" haha. I def agree about it being all about your wife, it is rough to see them in that much pain (even with epidural) and not be able to do anything. Despite the labor, seeing my wife hold my baby for the first time was priceless. Watch out, sometimes around 11 pm or so I say to my wife "I want to play with the baby, I want to go wake her up" obviously I get shut down but I love seeing her smile everyday. Good luck man it's awesome.

Congratulations Bro. My advice, don't worry it goes back to normal pretty quick:cool:

Seriously though, just enjoy it and do better by him than anyone did for you no matter how good you had it. It's a lot of fun, I wouldn't trade mine for anything in the world.

Congrats bro!!! It's an amazing experience. I have 2 boys myself. Just love them and everything will come natural

hey Congratulations bro, hope all goes well for you too., although i'm not a dad i do have two doberman pups under 2 yrs old.. So Patience and lots of is what i would say..lol..

I am with Jman. I cannot offer any advise, but congratulations brother! Awsome!

Congratulations bro....my advice....Enjoy and relish in every minute!

YES !

Congrats and enjoy. was the GREATEST day of my life, 20 years ago and still Daddys little girl.:p

for me me life truly began when i became a parent.
congrats brother.
my advice: be as self-less as you can be. serve your family. nothing gives me more joy than serving my family.
say g'bye to sleep:D
-JS

She needs ur comfort and your ear... just hold her hand and listen to her complaints in pain and keep encouraging her how great she is doing and how proud you are. They may put her on an IV medication to assist in the contractions as well (Oxytocin) which makes the contractions more painful than if "natural".

Be her ROCK until the baby comes..... THEN, you get to be all giddy and goofy! :D

Excited and happy for the two of you, it'll be an amazing experience.

myosyn is correct bro, your prob at the hospital by now, so when you read this, congrats!!!! if she snaps at you during labor or says some mean shit, dont get emotional about it lol. as you know, hormones can be a bitch. my son will arrive in september. i can hardly wait. once again CONGRATS!!!!!!

7.12 lbs 22in all 10 fingers and toes

Attachments

• Little Buddy34.JPG
    Little Buddy34.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 170
  • Little Buddy38.JPG
    Little Buddy38.JPG
    232.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Little Buddy41.JPG
    Little Buddy41.JPG
    231 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
lol daddy's little man. Congratulations on a healthy baby boy!

And...

Now I know where the handle "richiec" comes from, LOL :)

Now that he's here though, let me share what I often fail at, but keep trying to do...

As an infant:
- you CANNOT spoil an infant, they don't have the mental capacity... you are developing trust the first year of life- pick him up all the time (scientific fact- children who are held often have larger brains as they grow), change his diaper and look at his eyes in doing so (just be ready to duck in case though)

As a child:
- Lead by doing... SHOW him who to be, live how you want him to be as an adult (boys, in general, learn more through visual than hearing)
- Let him know you are not perfect either and admit to him when you are wrong (leading by example as above)
- Tell him, OFTEN, how much you love him... every day
- Even though he's a "boy" STILL give him LOT's of hug's

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic