over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The biggest cause of improvements and change in physiques past to the present

Ifbbpromikeely

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
I truly feel the biggest change of physiques evolving is not drugs, not special traing styles, but food!!! There is so much knowledge on how to eat what to eat and how often that bodybuilders of the past did not happen. Many may disagree with me, the drugs have been there, in fact some where way better back in the day.training styles vary and so many different ways work. Knowledge of training and drugs for sure help, but nothing changes your body more then food. Knowledge of how to use it to grow, how to use it to get crazy lean while keeping muscle.

I agree with you about food and the advancement in knowledge about nutrition has greatly helped advance the sport but I also have to add that along with nutrition the increase of HGH and slin use has made a very noticeable difference as well. Someone can have average to poor diet habits and still make noticeable gains with heavy HGH and slin use.

And Insulin...combined with affordable and easy to get GH. And don't forget the notion that a lot of the changes you are calling "improvements" may be considered going backwards by others. (guts--at the cost of a bit of added size, oiled muscles, lack of conditioning etc)

Last edited:
Yes, knowing what kind of food to eat and when, plus the old school protein powders don't even come close to current day food supplements we have access to now. I think the amount of food and calories consumed hasn't changed much, I remember the scene in Pumping Iron where they are all out for a meal and they all are ordering like two three meals a piece!

Have to say I'm blown away by how much insulin is used now a days by everyone and their brother and mother. I remember when slin was view as an advanced compound and back then 10-12iu's was viewed as a lot to dose and you never did it pre-workout out of fear of going hypo or even death. Now it seems like everyone is using it and using 2 to 3 to 4 times as much compared to just a few years ago, and this is pre-workout to boot!

Yes, knowing what kind of food to eat and when, plus the old school protein powders don't even come close to current day food supplements we have access to now. I think the amount of food and calories consumed hasn't changed much, I remember the scene in Pumping Iron where they are all out for a meal and they all are ordering like two three meals a piece!

Have to say I'm blown away by how much insulin is used now a days by everyone and their brother and mother. I remember when slin was view as an advanced compound and back then 10-12iu's was viewed as a lot to dose and you never did it pre-workout out of fear of going hypo or even death. Now it seems like everyone is using it and using 2 to 3 to 4 times as much compared to just a few years ago, and this is pre-workout to boot!

The only meals in pumping iron was lou and arnold breakfast, lou dinner with parents, and franco dinner with italian family... Iv heard from someone eho knows someone who knows someone else that says phil heath is using 150-200iu of lantis

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

And Insulin...combined with affordable and easy to get GH. And don't forget the notion that a lot of the changes you are calling "improvements" may be considered going backwards by others. (guts--at the cost of a bit of added size, oiled muscles, lack of conditioning etc)

If there's 1 thing for sure in bodybuilding if it's affordable it's not gh . Not to start a war but That's tried tested and true . And the only way you can understand real gh is by using legit peptides 3-6 times a day where you feel your own in big spikes. Then go back ( you won't need to do any serum tests) and run your affordable gh and gh you have to take a second mortgage to afford and compare to your peptide feelings. And then this affordable shit you have will be thrown out.

Slin slin and more slin

If there's 1 thing for sure in bodybuilding if it's affordable it's not gh . Not to start a war but That's tried tested and true . And the only way you can understand real gh is by using legit peptides 3-6 times a day where you feel your own in big spikes. Then go back ( you won't need to do any serum tests) and run your affordable gh and gh you have to take a second mortgage to afford and compare to your peptide feelings. And then this affordable shit you have will be thrown out.

What in the hell are you talking about. Our good sponsors on here provide potent and affordable GH. Do you have ANY IDEA what GH was selling for in the early 2000's? How about the pharm grade GH pros were paying for in the early to mid 90s? Compare those to what you can get now and that's what's affordable!

I can't even follow what you are saying about peptides. Are you trying to say peptides are better? Running peptides at moderate to high dosages requires multiple administrations and ends up costing more than good chinese generics sometimes.

Last edited:
What in the hell are you talking about. Our good sponsors on here provide potent and affordable GH. Do you have ANY IDEA what GH was selling for in the early 2000's? How about the pharm grade GH pros were paying for in the early to mid 90s? Compare those to what you can get now and that's what's affordable!

I can't even follow what you are saying about peptides. Are you trying to say peptides are better? Running peptides at moderate to high dosages requires multiple administrations and ends up costing more than good chinese generics sometimes.

Yes, the rips and elis are tested tried and true.

I realize slin is a part of domes programs but not all. It is a double edged sword. Personally I have not used it, asked my coach about using it( not going to mention his name, but he's one of the very best)and he told me absolutely no slin for me. He has me using igf1 different ways. But does not want me touching slin at all

Said not trying to start a war .If your a serious competitor you should take what I said into consideration

The only meals in pumping iron was lou and arnold breakfast, lou dinner with parents, and franco dinner with italian family... Iv heard from someone eho knows someone who knows someone else that says phil heath is using 150-200iu of lantis

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Ooohhh, well now it makes sense!... :rolleyes:

LOL physiques have improved?????

I must be missing something or watching the wrong bodybuilding contests coz since the 90s ive seen the standard in physiques regress

Said not trying to start a war .If your a serious competitor you should take what I said into consideration

:rolleyes:
Your comments are quite ridiculous. As I stated, potent and legit GH and it's increasing affordability in the last decade has made a huge difference...especially when combined with insulin. These are super important pieces of the puzzle...ESPECIALLY when bringing the notion of increased food knowledge and consumption.

Slin and gh are the only logical answer. ..

this is how I see it

70s: good genetics + AAS, knowledge on training was train hard, diet knowledge was protein build muscle, carb give energy, fats bad if there oil or from anaimal
physiques had generally good legs, thin waist, dominant chest/arms/shoulders, conditioning was good but had a fuller appearance

80s: saw intro of some GH, comman trenbolone usage and strong fat burners: physiques were leaner then the 70s, saw a mix of bodybuilders shapes, physiques though did become harder, leaner and fuller/drier, most guys weren't much bigger then 70s bodybuilders but were in much better condition, saw big improvements in leg development areas

90s: intro of GH+insulin: saw dorian first master it, physiques jus became on average larger versions of what we saw in the 80s, waists became a little thicker but the overall body grew enough to compensate for it and the huge v shape was still maintained, so we saw freaks like flex, shawn ray, kevin levrone, lee priest, Nasser, Ronnie, dillet, matarrazo, jay, etc, also saw guys coming in a lot drier in this era more then likely due to diuretic abuse which was known to become popular then, saw early signs of insulin guts (dorian)

late 90s: guys were bigger but Ronnie was changing the game, synthol use was becoming common with a lot of genetic weaknesses not being present on the Olympia circuit anymore

2000s: insulin gut become very common, guys were getting a lot bigger and the average size of most guys was freakin huge, conditioning started becoming an issue with guys either hitting/missing the mark with either coming in shape or soft and bloated, you could guess this was the era large doses of slin and GH protocols weren't know well enough for guys to come in consistant, synthol abuse almost a must for every pro

ooooo and in the early 2000s scientists finally agreed that AAS increase athletic performance

It is obvious gh slin has alot to do with the changes .
Food diet food supplements are things that improved also synthol has had a impact.
But to say gh is expensive some have known to get it a hell of a lot cheaper than you could years ago...................
As we all know it takes more than a few things to make changes so i think all have had a hand in it....

Last edited:
LOL physiques have improved?????

I must be missing something or watching the wrong bodybuilding contests coz since the 90s ive seen the standard in physiques regress

So you think those guys would stand a chance against Phil Heath?

So you think those guys would stand a chance against Phil Heath?

would dorian, leverone, coleman and wheeler stand a chance against Phil heath, we could name more as well, your kidding right

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131