advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Brutality of Mountain Dog Training (John Meadows' E-Book is Out!)

All I know is John has been kicking my 49 year old ass for years with his style of training....love it!

John has a tremendous amount of youtube videos, but no DVDs that I'm aware of.

I think your remaining question is about how you could use the book if you're not ready for a full on Mountain Dog training program. After reading the book you could borrow for the components that John incorporates and add them into your program. If you're not ready for the full-on entire sports car (pure mountain dog program) you might be able to use some of the parts to soup up your own training. :)

-Scott

Im going to get the e book as for $15 you can't go wrong. Not sure what I can apply to my traing as I can only train 3x per week due to shifts and child care so tend to favour a hit approach but will still be a great read

Do I need the e-book if I buy program after program and continue to make stupid progress. I know it works. I don't need proof haha.

I have looked over the site time after time, tried to implement a few things here and there, I honestly feel I am not at this training level. I know I can scale down but as I am not a bodybuilder and purely in this for personal gain, health and overall well being I am not sure the program would all encompassing help me. Maybe it would Im not sure. I have used different programs over the years and mainly just do what I feel works best for myself now. Where do you think I would fall into a program like this....if I even do?

I am interested though. What is included in the book? You dont have to give specifics. Purely workouts and science behind them or anything else?

thanks

John has different workout plans based on experience. Look into a novice program. Grab the book and work your way through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im going to get the e book as for $15 you can't go wrong. Not sure what I can apply to my traing as I can only train 3x per week due to shifts and child care so tend to favour a hit approach but will still be a great read

You might like Chapter 2 - Intensification Techniques. Some things to add a little spice to your training. :)

Do I need the e-book if I buy program after program and continue to make stupid progress. I know it works. I don't need proof haha.

Sounds like you already have proof. :)

-S

The Brutality of Mountain Dog Training is now available on e-book!!!

The book explains the ideology that John uses to build his training programs, workout by workout, from top to bottom. My role as co-author (Scott Stevenson) is to add in cool science stuff to show you why John's intelligent, take-no-prisoners strategy is so incredibly effective.

Click on the link below to learn more and pick up the book!

Mountain Dog Training Program

-Scott

What id really love to see is a similar e book on his and your diet ideas. Im slays looking to tweak and make improvements in that department

Last edited:
Guys, please don't go fishing for specifics...It's $15...John and Scott could charge $200 and it would be a bargin!... and by all means, don't re-post any parts of the book without their permission or you will be banned!

Last edited:
I'm getting this e book today!

When it's from John and Scott, you can't go wrong!

Maybe dumb question, but can you just pay with a credit/debit on that PayPal link as a one time purchase without having to setup a paypal account?

Good info , if you read the book and study you will find your own level. If you seek a shortcut then your shortchange yourself . Everything takes effort and planning . This is actually very similar to periodization of the Bulgarians who in certain circles are considered very advanced in training approaches. Great info thanks for link I purchased immediately. Always benefits anyone to continue understanding various concepts and principles. I see it being great addition to incorporate the xreps type info . Variety is how to keep fresh year after years . Especially if you are older

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Guys, please don't go fishing for specifics...It's $15...John and Scott could charge $200 and it would be a bargin!... and by all means, don't re-post any parts of the book without their permission or you will be banned!

Do you think it would work for me Bio?

Wow this is basically priceless information for less then the cost of the paper I will print it on!!!

Thank you both for putting this together!

What id really love to see is a similar e book on his and your diet ideas. Im slays looking to tweak and make improvements in that department

John has a diet book out, actually!

**broken link removed**

(I have a book as well that covers a training approach and dietary strategy. I'm not a paying trainer here on this site, but you can find that with a simple google search using my name, Scott Stevenson. :) )

Thanks, Bio.

Actually, clicking on the link in the original post here take folks to the page that answers most questions.

Mountain Dog Training Program

Maybe dumb question, but can you just pay with a credit/debit on that PayPal link as a one time purchase without having to setup a paypal account?

Yes. (Bottom right on the page you're taken to after clicking "Add to Cart" on the page: Mountain Dog Training Program )

Wow this is basically priceless information for less then the cost of the paper I will print it on!!!

Thank you both for putting this together!

You're welcome!

-Scott

Hope I am not fishing here but I have no choice but to work out alone due to schedule. Can this program be followed without a lifting partner?? I want to purchase but don't want to spend the money if I cant actually try the approach.

Last edited:
Hope I am not fishing here but I have no choice but to work out alone due to schedule. Can this program be followed without a lifting partner?? I want to purchase but don't want to spend the money if I cant actually try the approach.

Some of the techniques require a partner or would be more easily accomplished with a spotter, but the book is about creating your own program. It differs from the programs John sells that are written out for you, workout by workout.

So, you are in control of how you train and would simply employ his training philosophy in a manner that lets you train (safely) without needing a partner.

-Scott

John has a diet book out, actually!

**broken link removed**

(I have a book as well that covers a training approach and dietary strategy. I'm not a paying trainer here on this site, but you can find that with a simple google search using my name, Scott Stevenson. :)

-Scott

Good stuff, never knew. Thanks

Just bought the meal plan and the training book

im not gonna need to train like JM does for a while but $15 is a steal for what he provides.

and I'm curious as to how he does his diets, and feel like i can start applying that stuff asap.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear