advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Brutality of Mountain Dog Training (John Meadows' E-Book is Out!)

Yeah, there's an old post here in the "Articles" section.

As I mentioned above, there's a two part article on Health Nutrition Fitness Customized Meal Training Plan Program Coaches Mountain Dog Diet that covers the basic physiology of drying out and carbing up. There's also another article that I wrote that goes into more detail on carbing up, too.

(John's site is totally worth it, IMO. :) )

-S

Figured I would post the thread here: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/3680-water-loss-w-no-drugs.html

Great info in there "Randy" lol

Just ordered the book! Lots of great information and you can't beat the price :)

I just got to reading this thing today what a great job guys!

Hey Bud!

I've had several people tell me over the years that the move back and forth between John's programs and working with me or using DC training, or now Fortitude Training. I think that's a great solution, TBH.

There are some techniques in John's book that can be applied to FT Pump sets (if not overdone), so that could be some cross-over in that regard. I think the best way, though would not be (at least initially) to try to create a hybrid of some sort, but simply to alternate between training styles.

John's book here gives you the know how to make your own "mountain dog" style program, but part of the impetus for the book is simply education, so that folks could take the underpinnings of John's system and apply them as needed / wanted. That being said, I'm pretty certain that someone who has a few cycles of both MD training and FT under his / her belt and is so motivated could whip up some pretty cool workouts as well as training cycles. :)

-Scott

Thanks for the honest answer. I will buy the book when I get back from Thailand, have so much free time on the rigs anyway, so I´m sure it will be educational and motivating.
The holiday seems to be quite cheap as well so I think I will need to hire you as we talked about, need some help getting back in shape after 3 weeks of heavy drinking and bad diet ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed this ebook and joined Johns site as well as part of the promo but so much great info combined in the 2. I have always busted ass in the gym, but I never really thought hard about which exercises when or why just balls out effort. I just did what many guys do sufficiently warm up the body part then hit the hardest compound exercise first. Then finished up the rest of my workout with the best exercises I could fit in, it was lots of effort but no method to the madness I guess you could say. I figured if you worked hard, but got the sleep food and drugs right the results would come... that working out was probably the part that required the least amount of thought but this ebook has me thinking my way thru workouts for the first time. The results did come my way but I'm finding in the short time Ive applied some of jms methods im able to do less overall sets and less overall exercises and still feel like I kicked my ass. Too early for results obviously but his results with himself and others is already documented so im eager to see what some time will do. Ridiculously low price for the knowledge you can gain.

Thanks for the honest answer. I will buy the book when I get back from Thailand, have so much free time on the rigs anyway, so I´m sure it will be educational and motivating.
The holiday seems to be quite cheap as well so I think I will need to hire you as we talked about, need some help getting back in shape after 3 weeks of heavy drinking and bad diet ;)

LOL. Sounds like you know what to do (fix diet and cut the alcohol). :)

I thoroughly enjoyed this ebook and joined Johns site as well as part of the promo but so much great info combined in the 2. I have always busted ass in the gym, but I never really thought hard about which exercises when or why just balls out effort. I just did what many guys do sufficiently warm up the body part then hit the hardest compound exercise first. Then finished up the rest of my workout with the best exercises I could fit in, it was lots of effort but no method to the madness I guess you could say. I figured if you worked hard, but got the sleep food and drugs right the results would come... that working out was probably the part that required the least amount of thought but this ebook has me thinking my way thru workouts for the first time. The results did come my way but I'm finding in the short time Ive applied some of jms methods im able to do less overall sets and less overall exercises and still feel like I kicked my ass. Too early for results obviously but his results with himself and others is already documented so im eager to see what some time will do. Ridiculously low price for the knowledge you can gain.

VERY nice review! Thanks for posting this.

-S

Guys what are you using for triceps and shoulder last movement and stretch?

Guys what are you using for triceps and shoulder last movement and stretch?

For tricep I really like a seated rope extension, where your back is facing the pulley and you pull from the floor...crazy stretch.

For shoulders I don't really do a forced stretch really but I do like rope over and backs in between sets (more for shoulder health and rehab though as opposed to a hard forced stretch)..

JM

For tricep I really like a seated rope extension, where your back is facing the pulley and you pull from the floor...crazy stretch.

For shoulders I don't really do a forced stretch really but I do like rope over and backs in between sets (more for shoulder health and rehab though as opposed to a hard forced stretch)..

JM

Ropes or bands? If both are useful...is there one you prefer?

thanks Bro!

Bumping this up for those late to the party. :)

-S

Hey,

I ordered the Ebook about a week ago I still haven't received it I got my payment receipt but no file .
Not sure where to obtain johns email so I can contact him personally

Thanks

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member