over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The bullshit supplement industry

I just switched from ON to TN as you know Giant. You are correct. I basically got the isolate for a couple bucks per pound more then the ON whey.

You can't lose with TN, I'll be using them exclusively going forward.

the last protein I bought in a store was ON hydro whey, the platinum one, like40 bucks for less then 2lbs.

to me the quality of that was ok ish, but not quite as good or similar to good whey iso which is about 8 bucks and lb unflavored...

I haven't seen prices in years but you should be able to get same or better quality form TN for much less then you are paying in the store, prior to shipping at least...

I like Tn protien but the taste isnt as good as others . Of course its all whey so it wont taste as good as something with lots of fillers . I just bought some MTS machine whey , supposedly they tested it and have a video saying the results. It has some carbs but the flavors i tried are really good .

I like Tn protien but the taste isnt as good as others . Of course its all whey so it wont taste as good as something with lots of fillers . I just bought some MTS machine whey , supposedly they tested it and have a video saying the results. It has some carbs but the flavors i tried are really good .

Have you tried the true flavors?

I hope the come out with more true flavors

Who's they? MTS?

Who's they? MTS?

Yeah I didn't see a third party test done.

Mentalflex I did try tn flavor. TThey aren't to bad just not real tasty. I have cookies and cream, strawberries and cream and chocolate something. I also use pepto pro and hbcd from them.

Seriously. It's the best tasting protein I've ever had.

I agree... I've had cold filtered whey iso and the wicked whey formula in the chocolate. Absolutely incredible. Super rich flavor!!!

I use the natural orange cream intra (50% HBCDs, 35% pepto pro, 10% cold filtered iso, 5% dextrose) and it is the best tasting intra drink I've ever used

Yeah I didn't see a third party test done.

Mentalflex I did try tn flavor. TThey aren't to bad just not real tasty. I have cookies and cream, strawberries and cream and chocolate something. I also use pepto pro and hbcd from them.

Those are not the TrueFlavors, the TrueFlavors are supposed to be better. They are chocolate fudge brownie and vanilla cake batter.

MTS whey basically tested their own. Tigerfitness, who Marc Lobliner is part owners of, was testing all these different wheys to see which were dosed properly and which weren't. They then tested MTS machine whey which is Marc Lobliners nutrition company MTS's whey protein. He basically tested his own from a different angle lol

His cookies and cream is fucking amazing though!

MTS does taste awesome. Got my girl the Red Velvet.

I personally ordered 30 lbs of DC formula and Team Skip. 2 scoops Intra MD is my only carb source now. I use a scoop of DC/Skip post workout and its bomb. Banana's and cream/peanut butter cup.

I don't even use any supplements anymore. No powders, creatine, etc. Hasn't made a difference whatsoever. The only real supplements is juice :cool:

Did you really need some anonymous writer to tell you that?

...as someone who has reached fifty NO. but for the general good of the community ...filled with a "NOW" generation, young, green and wide eyed that haven't enough control to resist endless ad's touting "pack on BIG muscle in two weeks" - it's a discovery that bodybuilding isn't a NOW kinda of thing.

i've smiled at posts asking if such and such, X and Y taken daily will have them "looking good" for the lake in two weeks.

you and i have the mastery to know we are in a sport that is measured in years and decades not weeks and months. happy lifting great Knight.

This information for entertainment purposes only and not meant to diagnose or treat any medical issue. Should not be mis-characterized with any sense of malice and includes no intent or is intended to incite harm, bully or make fun of anyone.

Kind of sketchy that the original post cites links to a now debunked website romanoroberts.com. Anthony Roberts Conners is now a known scam artist/fraud who basically got paid to post whatever people wanted him to on the site.

Kind of sketchy that the original post cites links to a now debunked website romanoroberts.com. Anthony Roberts Conners is now a known scam artist/fraud who basically got paid to post whatever people wanted him to on the site.

I wrote the original post. The testing information was all in one place on the Anthony Roberts website...otherwise i would have had to scan all over Reddit, bodybuilding.com and I think priceplow to link all the testing together. The testing could have been on any site for all I care....it was a long post and i was trying to make it as clean concise and short as I could make it.

Dante:

I agree with you on all points. Many people do not realize the supplement industry is like the wild west. The companies with the highest revenue typically have three actual skill sets (note that none of them have to do with supplements):

1) Ability to raise the most amount of capital (largest marketing budget)
2) Have successfully hired the best marketing staff
3) Have a formula for the highest MER Ratio (ROI) on their advertising campaigns

-What is your opinion on GMP Certified/FDA Approved manufacturers?

-Do you believe the standards set by both of the organizations are high enough? Or are the certifications mostly BS marketing?

-Would you eliminate "Proprietary Blends" or see value in it to protect trade secrets?

-Would you be for higher FDA regulation requiring all supplement companies to only sell products produced in FDA approved facilities?

-Many of the points brought up in CFR 111 are vague, non specific and pointless. I was under the impression the FDA mostly red flagged individuals for false promises on labels. Are you seeing an increase in FDA investigations. Do you believe the FDA is making progress in this direction or really failing to properly regulate/forgetting about health supplements and focusing mostly on food?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131