over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The carnivore diet

People start a carnivore or ketogenic diet and say they feel bad....well YEAH! you have been running off of glucose for probably your entire life so your body may not be that efficient at running off fat for primary fuel. You are not going to feel great until your body has adjusted to the fuel switch and become better at utilizing fat for fuel.

Yeah I'm with you I totally get that. Like you, I've done keto for long periods of time and feel good. I actually like how I feel in ketosis. I also eat an ungodly amount of greens on keto diets along with fat from other sources like avocado, etc. etc. When I did carnivore I solely ate meat (I'm not sure if some add in other fats at all?). I just noticed a difference even starting to add in eggs, avocado, olive oil, and greens.

People start a carnivore or ketogenic diet and say they feel bad....well YEAH! you have been running off of glucose for probably your entire life so your body may not be that efficient at running off fat for primary fuel. You are not going to feel great until your body has adjusted to the fuel switch and become better at utilizing fat for fuel.

You think maybe it's some just do better with various fat sources? The 2nd time I tried carnivore, I started back by just added kale, asparagus, avocado and eggs and instantly felt better, while still in ketosis, Then olive oil, mac nut oil, the more I took in other fat sources, the better I felt. I'm a big fan of keto / low carb for even just longevity purposes.

What effects do you feel say after your morning dose of 500mg ?
I just feel great. I notice my reading comprehension and memory is boosted during. Much happier, much more passionate, motivated, I go from LOC MODE, to catching myself singing tunes as I am working lolwhich I never even like to listen to music anymore half the time unless its enya or classical or Spanish guitar etc. It opens me up emotionally. helps me feel centered and balanced but also inspired and capable. No mind altering affects. It is an instant seritonin huge boost and improved sense of well being. Turns me from a dick to sweetheart quickly lol

I just feel great. I notice my reading comprehension and memory is boosted during. Much happier, much more passionate, motivated, I go from LOC MODE, to catching myself singing tunes as I am working lolwhich I never even like to listen to music anymore half the time unless its enya or classical or Spanish guitar etc. It opens me up emotionally. helps me feel centered and balanced but also inspired and capable. No mind altering affects. It is an instant seritonin huge boost and improved sense of well being. Turns me from a dick to sweetheart quickly lol

I'm say way on adds. Maybe I should try micro dosing these ?

I'm say way on adds. Maybe I should try micro dosing these ?
totally different neurotransmitters recruited. I know exactly how you feel on addy and its great. mix that with a microdose of this and you will feel like godmode. and it will keep you from being a robot on addy :D dopamine and serotonin bombs, not enough to saturate receptors at least with the mD

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131