over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The carnivore diet

I do it now that I'm older, because I want to be healthier and leaner. It helps a ton with the pain from osteoarthritis in my left shoulder. I do one meal a day usually sometime between 2 and 7pm, usually ribeyes or a pound of ground beef and half a stick of butter, lots of salt, eggs sometimes. Gets rid of a lot of the fluff, bodyfat and water weight. I cheat occasionally and have some junk, but when I do, the pain in my shoulder flares up pretty bad so I dont do it often.
It may not be an ideal diet for BB's but when it comes to health and 'fixing' things... nothing comes remotely close

Low carb diets upregulate cortisol. They can reduce performance in the gym and the bedroom. Low carb = low leptin/low serotonin. I've seen many patients reverse loss of libido by discontinuation of keto/low carb diets. Being flat is another issue you will encounter since glycogen levels will be extremely low.
the leptin and serotonin is REAL. Dr Andrew Huberman (professor at Stanford univ.) speaks a lot about this, why he eats STARCHY carbs before bed, NOT to be confused with those jam-packed with refined sugars.

Low carb diets upregulate cortisol. They can reduce performance in the gym and the bedroom. Low carb = low leptin/low serotonin. I've seen many patients reverse loss of libido by discontinuation of keto/low carb diets. Being flat is another issue you will encounter since glycogen levels will be extremely low.
I actually saw the reverse when going carnivore. Huge increase in libido and EQ!!
Don't know if it was the big jump in fats or what... but I was definitely more amorous and ready without the need for the usual remedies.
I will say my strength did plummet though. Probably lack of water in the muscle. Should have supplemented with creatine.

the leptin and serotonin is REAL. Dr Andrew Huberman (professor at Stanford univ.) speaks a lot about this, why he eats STARCHY carbs before bed, NOT to be confused with those jam-packed with refined sugars.
I actually saw the reverse when going carnivore. Huge increase in libido and EQ!!
Don't know if it was the big jump in fats or what... but I was definitely more amorous and ready without the need for the usual remedies.
I will say my strength did plummet though. Probably lack of water in the muscle. Should have supplemented with creatine.

Yeah, that's why us humans reach for tasty carbs when stressed. Carbs lower stress hormones, boost serotonin and leptin.

When stay single digit body fat year round, it's very important to keep leptin high by eating enough carbs since most of our leptin comes from fat cells, when you are lean, most of your leptin is going to come from your diet. High carb diet at maintenance basically mimics a caloric surplus without the extra energy for fat storage, keeps muscles full and strong.

I've seen guys get a boost in energy when first starting keto/low carb since it upregulates cathecholamines aka fight or flight response ; noradrenaline/etc; it can be invigorating at first, but eventually fucks you up.

Yeah, that's why us humans reach for tasty carbs when stressed. Carbs lower stress hormones, boost serotonin and leptin.

When stay single digit body fat year round, it's very important to keep leptin high by eating enough carbs since most of our leptin comes from fat cells, when you are lean, most of your leptin is going to come from your diet. High carb diet at maintenance basically mimics a caloric surplus without the extra energy for fat storage, keeps muscles full and strong.

I've seen guys get a boost in energy when first starting keto/low carb since it upregulates cathecholamines aka fight or flight response ; noradrenaline/etc; it can be invigorating at first, but eventually fucks you up.
I have to stay away from things that boost norepinephrine and noradrenaline, severe PTSD has rewired my parasympathetic nervous system and subsequently my limbic system. NMDA receptors also need some work for the atrophied dendrites. find me something that does that and we're in biz! :) maybe with a sprinkle of balance on my prefrontal cortex too. maybe a lobotomy lol. good info brother

I have to stay away from things that boost norepinephrine and noradrenaline, severe PTSD has rewired my parasympathetic nervous system and subsequently my limbic system. NMDA receptors also need some work for the atrophied dendrites. find me something that does that and we're in biz! :) maybe with a sprinkle of balance on my prefrontal cortex too. maybe a lobotomy lol. good info brother
I've got PTSD / anxiety issues. Honestly keto is one of the best things I ever did. My mood / emotions are much more level.

I've got PTSD / anxiety issues. Honestly keto is one of the best things I ever did. My mood / emotions are much more level.
I did it for a long time too and did fine. good feedback, i still eat less than 100g carbs per day , I only eat about 1600 calories to 1800 for years now due to GI issues. Meat fucks me up, I am deficient in protease enzyme so I have to supplement it.

O/T raw pineapple helps me a lot but i get some weird strep throat allergic reaction when I eat it, my family same thing, I wonder if anyone else has this issue

I did it for a long time too and did fine. good feedback, i still eat less than 100g carbs per day , I only eat about 1600 calories to 1800 for years now due to GI issues. Meat fucks me up, I am deficient in protease enzyme so I have to supplement it.

O/T raw pineapple helps me a lot but i get some weird strep throat allergic reaction when I eat it, my family same thing, I wonder if anyone else has this issue
Yeah I got it too lol! Love me some fresh pineapple though.

Do you still micrdose mushrooms?
If so what strain? Dose? Schedule ?

Jesus bro what's your weight? You don't drop weight rapidly at that calorie intake?

I'm 185 and 3k keeps me there. If I want to shed a few % I drop down to 2k and the scale plummets. One summer I dieted down to 171 and I think I was taking in about 2200 at the end I had no energy no libido I didn't want to get out of bed.

Maybe your body has adapted? I know pepperoni eats low calories and has energy. I couldn't imagine being at 1800 long term

I know in like 2004 leptin was the talk on the boards pushed by a guy who went by par Deus and stared avantlabs. No surprise he came out with his leptigen a supplement to increase leptin lol. I think Lyle talked about it and said bromocriptine raised it. And claimed that when you go low carb you then refeed and Jack up your leptin and metabolized and burn even more fat.

But I don't see anyone talking about leptin or saying you can go crazy with refeeds it's still calories in vs calories out. Also with so many guys getting and staying lean with keto, it kind of debunks the importance of leptin imo

If letpin is so important than wouldn't all these lean people doing keto and only carbing up 1x a week be stalling out or miserable?

Jesus bro what's your weight? You don't drop weight rapidly at that calorie intake?

I'm 185 and 3k keeps me there. If I want to shed a few % I drop down to 2k and the scale plummets. One summer I dieted down to 171 and I think I was taking in about 2200 at the end I had no energy no libido I didn't want to get out of bed.

Maybe your body has adapted? I know pepperoni eats low calories and has energy. I couldn't imagine being at 1800 long term
I walk around at 190 easily 195 normally, i dropped 30lbs in hospital recently, im up like 15. I competed at 175, trained muay Thai at 185 and was jacked better than I've looked in a few years lol. Yes i have been this way since after my first cycle, i made my stomach worse force feeding food i gained like 50lbs dude i was 20 years old. im only 5"9 barely. in 2014 I bulked up to 232 and had 4 abs ill send you a pic if you want. i pushed my body to the limits over the years man.

i have energy because i run on adrenaline and norepinephrine, im fucking wound 24/7 bro , i have to calm myself when i wake up and before bed

Probably reflux due to the citrus. I get similar from oranges.

Probably reflux due to the citrus. I get similar from oranges.
Pina is not a citrus fruit my brother. Based on what I have read its the bromelain attacking cells in the mouth (the digestive enzyme found within pina which is 2nd strongest in nature second to papain found in papaya, pectin within apples coming in 3rd). Its actually common. remember the food industry uses bromelain as a meat tenderizer its so strong, and i have cooked a shit load of red meat with pineapple it makes it fire

diesmillo, arrachera, PALOMILLA ( the best) , bistec, etc. yall cant get these cuts out there!!! :D

What effects do you feel say after your morning dose of 500mg ?
It helps put things into perspective and cools down my "jets". after a few weeks, you will feel a glow. I had better results using C13H16ClNO for therapeutic reasons. They make an inhaler now. Insurance rarely covers it.

It's an incredibly difficult lifestyle to sustain if you have like... friends, and like to go outside, and live a normal life, stuff like that lol
thats what i figured...
as they say ideal diet is the one you will follow

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear