Votes: 9 20.9%
  • TP WITH EASE

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
The Challenge.

Well I just got done talking to my good old buddy TP4U and it seems his head has gotten bigger then his ass lol he has challenged me to a dual of FRONT SQUATTS only at a weight of 365 for as many reps as possible, i gladly excepted the offer and we will face off July the 13th , we will both be tapping this and no belts or wraps will be allowed , anyone else who feels mighty feel free to join in on this for I will hold nothing back on just completly ruining TP in front of teh entire Promus board , now dont ask about any other lifts he wont even dare to face me in those but i welcom a challenge from any of you out there , you name the lift and we'll square off , all lifts will be at a rep range of 8 or more.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Well i just got tired of hearin him talk about himself one too many times and how great he is... i admitted his upper body crushes so i denied his challanges for upper... but i suggested a leg movement. He said he cant squat cuz of his back... so ok, i said front squats. Easy on the back. He accepted. Sooooooo its on lol.... hes got every advantage in the world over me right now.... but lets just say i wanted to shut his mouth that badly that i accepted this little duel....

either way... both our legs will probably get some growth outta this shyt haha....

Hey where is JerryWear to challange him on BB rows (hes sooo cocky about this lift).... PLZ Jerry where are uuuuu lol

and in case your wondering... yes we both voted for ourselves... with ease LOL

How many reps are both of you doing with 365 at the moment?

KillerStack said:
How many reps are both of you doing with 365 at the moment?

Wellllll i was doin 9 plates per side on the front squat machine and leg pressin 1600 for a good 12, but i had to stop that cuz i had two shows back to back, so i couldnt train legs for 2 weeks... come to think of it i havent freeweight squatted in like 5 months haha. actually.... i havent lifted heavy in a month n a half... better get goin eh? haha im a retard but this was too fun to pass up

He is gonna kill you Bro. The machine is nowhere near the real deal of a front squat with an oly bar and 365 is some serious weight. I can back squat 500 but I can lay no claim to 365 front. I hope somebody films this..... LOL. Hehe squat machine ( no such thing!) Leg press dont mean diddly. Put that shit on your back and then come talking.

Last edited:
TooPowerful4u said:
Wellllll i was doin 9 plates per side on the front squat machine and leg pressin 1600 for a good 12, but i had to stop that cuz i had two shows back to back, so i couldnt train legs for 2 weeks... come to think of it i havent freeweight squatted in like 5 months haha. actually.... i havent lifted heavy in a month n a half... better get goin eh? haha im a retard but this was too fun to pass up
But what kind of weight were you pushing when you were free weight front squatting? The machine numbers don't mean much to me as I don't do those exercises, hell I don't even know what a front squat machine is.

Yikes and LOL

This is great!

But why 365? 3 plates and two quarters are fun, but 405 is more fun. :)

So since this is all about shit talking and who has a bigger head, does that mean ones head will shrink (or grow) as a result and he'll have bragging rights forever and ever AMEN?? Or will this mean subsequent compeitions such as, "who can bench 315 on incline the most" or "who can deadlift the most" ???

If you guys do the deadlift, I'll enter. :)

Since the last rebuild on my leg, I don't have much choice but to front squat and I'm glad to say that my legs are growing better than they ever did before.

But I must admit that I can barely get 3 deep reps with 315 and I have no desire to add more plates to the bar.....plenty of leg, just too damn hard to hold that bar up!

You guys are moving some weight for front squats. Of course I can always play the "I'm in my fourties now" on you guys, but that takes all the fun out of it.

TP4U

I'm voting for TP4U or Bush as Vander would say.

I think he might have the stronger Meat hooks for this event.

BrooklynBB said:
So since this is all about shit talking and who has a bigger head, does that mean ones head will shrink (or grow) as a result and he'll have bragging rights forever and ever AMEN?? Or will this mean subsequent compeitions such as, "who can bench 315 on incline the most" or "who can deadlift the most" ???

No weight lifting is boring. We have other plans for the future such as the \

Oreo eating Olympia (most oreos in 10min limited to 1 glass of milk)

Big Mack Classic (rules undetermined)

Next up..... im takin Gooey down, your fatkid title will be mine... oh yesss.... it will be mine!

BrooklynBB said:
This is great!

But why 365? 3 plates and two quarters are fun, but 405 is more fun. :)

If you guys do the deadlift, I'll enter. :)
Like i said you are all welcome to challenge me in any lift but the reps muct be of 8 or more, if you want we can have a bench off 315 for as many as possible, i like these challenges makes you push harder.

Oh BTW all lifts must be Video Taped.

heres my 400lb pull down and 400lb rows.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
r i g h t!!!!

TooPowerful4u said:
Next up..... im takin Gooey down, your fatkid title will be mine... oh yesss.... it will be mine!

cant even consider u a wannabe.... more like a neverbe..... like the immortal Rock said "Know your role and shut your mouth"

gooey for a reason

VV,

You like those elbow supports? Haven't tried them before. Just curious....

so vander would you count your "400" pulldowns as a good lift being that you only brought them down to the top (strongest) range of motion. what would you be using if you were bringing the bar down touching the chest. i think i could pull a ton of weight in just the top range as you did on the video. not being a dick, just wondering if were talking full range of motion, say the front squat? ass to the floor? i would get in on this but i gotta wear a belt so i guess mine wouldnt count. leg strength will have little to do with who wins it will be who's back gives out first.

gooey said:
cant even consider u a wannabe.... more like a neverbe..... like the immortal Rock said "Know your role and shut your mouth"

gooey for a reason

42lbs in 3 weeks biotch! Beat that! ANNDDDD climbing haha

TooPowerful4u said:
Oreo eating Olympia (most oreos in 10min limited to 1 glass of milk)

Big Mack Classic (rules undetermined)

i want in on that one!!!

ever look at your poop the day after you eat a whole box of oreos??? :eek: :)

edge250 said:
so vander would you count your "400" pulldowns as a good lift being that you only brought them down to the top (strongest) range of motion. what would you be using if you were bringing the bar down touching the chest. i think i could pull a ton of weight in just the top range as you did on the video. not being a dick, just wondering if were talking full range of motion, say the front squat? ass to the floor? i would get in on this but i gotta wear a belt so i guess mine wouldnt count. leg strength will have little to do with who wins it will be who's back gives out first.
Well I like to prove things rather then talk about it "oh i could pull a ton of weight and lift this and that" anybody can open there mouth and preach there stronger hell i know about 10 people just here inmy gym that say the exact same shit u just said :p but when push comes to shove there no where near to be found ;)

Ok heres the deal for you , I'll give you the choice of any lift reps of 8 or more and I'll beat you at your own game reps will be determined by the promus gallery theyll be able to tell whos are clean and good no doubt , now thats extremely fair bro we all know that , when you have the courage to step up then talk until then your new name is (coulda woulda) LMFAO u gotta admit thats funny and this challenge will help motivate you win or lose.

gooey said:

gooey for a reason
I must admit Gooey is a fat beast , this guys a fucking block of lard:p .

n4dmoney said:
VV,

You like those elbow supports? Haven't tried them before. Just curious....
there ok good for tendinitis they also keep the elbow warm so it feels more flexible.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws