• TP4U

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • VANDER WITH EASE

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • TP WITH EASE

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
marshall said:
You are right Rajjin, because bodybuilding is a complete shit sport right now. The shit physiques that are nothing but chemical spillover are what tookover from the mid 90's and are being rewarded.

Not Vander's fault, he doesn't need to get involved in that mess. The guys you mentioned, it doesn't change anything. They can come in the best shape of their lives, in their best condition ever, I don't care if they are on shit that NASA created.

If Vander ever poured his heart and soul into bodybuilding, they would be in the rearview mirror like a blown Hemi going up against a slant 6. Hell, forget even that...Vander's condition, size, shape and symmetry for his shoot after his competition last year would own either one of them at their all time best.

They just can't compete with his overall package. No offense to what they've accomplished, they have the mental ammunition to try but lack the weapons to compete. Do they have great physiques, hell ya. But total package wise, you are comparing cubic zircona to diamonds brother, cubic zircona to diamonds.

Ok,this is getting fun again :D

gimme a chance to log back in as Vander real quick.... :rolleyes:

Thats the funniest stuff Ive read all day:jumping;s
So We Have a Bet?

Dont start back peddling and making excuses already though..your Picking up some Bad habbits from the Al`MightyV... Next youll say you were Just Kidding right?

marshall said:
Thanks Vander, people can tell by my post count and when I registered, that I read and take in knowledge the majority of the time (I'm always reading Big A's, Phil's, IA's, Ouch's, BBA, BN's posts among others) and I am not on this board commenting or giving my opinion on everything.

That being said, I've seen you take alot of criticism, nit picking and attempts at being torn down, for nothing other than you being you and looking the way you are. I've seen it on other boards as well, in fact I think the primate pic was born on Mayhem because someone was so pissed that they couldn't
get the board to agree that they were better than you.

The human spirit is very competitive in nature and alpha-male mentality runs rampant in the gym. Guys are not so easy to accept someone walking in who is superior at their own game and they naturally become defensive and look for ways to start to tear them down IF they can.

Geez, just watch one episode of elimdate, you'll see what human nature is all about when it comes to looks and trying to get attention.

You can even read beyond the good natured ribbing. TP jokes that when you go out all of the girls will flock to you. He is friendly with you and can roll with it, but don't think deep down that there isn't a small fire lit. Same with alot of these other guys and their physiques.

A perfect example is a long time ago on your V8/beef drink thread, I asked you a question about it, simply because I wanted to keep my beef intake at a certain level, but had gotten tired of preparing it. Well as soon as I posted asking you about it, someone posted right after and said "oh, you think you can look like Vander by drinking that hahahaha"

That is what you have to go through. If anyone even talks to you or asks you a question, there has to be something going on. It's ridiculous.

They simply will not begrudge anything to you, there will always be a weakness, always that you are using excuses, that you look funny, that your haircut is stupid, your headband is gay, your wrists are 1/8" larger than you said.

I just thought that'd Id step up and be in your corner, to help get some points across (not that you needed any help or asked for it) and you know what, people got pissed at that too !!! And because I was on your side...then guess what magically happened. I became gay an ass kisser or whatever else, complete with gay photos! lmao, too predictable I guess.

I'm just racking my brain what they will come up with if you ever chose to compete seriously (which at this point in time, I hope you DO NOT do), filled out your legs, went to a new stylist and got your hair cut different, didn't wear a headband...

Let's see, it would be you drove a stupid car, listened to gay music, that you overdeveloped your legs and now your waist looks blocky, your traps are lagging because you focused on legs...and the world keeps spinning lol
UNREAL , you are extremely well spoken and its not easy to speak the truth when it comes to me so I give you big props on that, I dont know who you are but would like to, I agree with what your saying about this sport becomming junked up , i also agree with what you said about people cutting me down an alpha male mentality , I know its tuff sticking up for me and most people would rather hide or follow like sheep, As for competing I never said i could beat anyone in any particular show, Do i think i have a better physique then most who compete well absolutely , the question people should ask themselves is would I want to look like that? OR would I ever trade my physigue for a 5ft5 or under type of build just to win hardware:confused: Im just me and what you see is what you get , I dont claim to be superman but my lifts are impressive for my size , i also dont claim to beat out Ronnie lmao im just V where ever it gets me is fine with me cause I worked hard to acheive a Physique worth ifghting for.

Marshall heres another pic from my photoshoot after my comp 2 years ago. in that time ive just became fuller yet i still have a small wasit:) and in this pic you can see my wrists and ankles/joints fairly well.

Attachments

• ZZZZZVVVVVV.jpg
    ZZZZZVVVVVV.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
BTW, Simone has a 5.75 inch wrist now that she measures it. I, at this point call bullshit like IaBadMan has. Her ankle is measuring in at 8 inches. NOW WE ALL KNOW HOW SMALL SIMONE IS. V, you are giving unrealistic measurements. She is weighing in at 101 lbs 5 foot even. After a few drinks, we figured we'd measure this stuff to confirm.

I am 8.1 inches wrist only. But again I am a large boned guy.

Actually Simone said she'll give $10,000 if your wrist is smaller than her's. You know we have the cash, well at least I think you do.

Vander_V said:
UNREAL , you are extremely well spoken and its not easy to speak the truth when it comes to me so I give you big props on that, I dont know who you are but would like to, I agree with what your saying about this sport becomming junked up , i also agree with what you said about people cutting me down an alpha male mentality , I know its tuff sticking up for me and most people would rather hide or follow like sheep, As for competing I never said i could beat anyone in any particular show, Do i think i have a better physique then most who compete well absolutely , the question people should ask themselves is would I want to look like that? OR would I ever trade my physigue for a 5ft5 or under type of build just to win hardware:confused: Im just me and what you see is what you get , I dont claim to be superman but my lifts are impressive for my size , i also dont claim to beat out Ronnie lmao im just V where ever it gets me is fine with me cause I worked hard to acheive a Physique worth ifghting for.

Marshall heres another pic from my photoshoot after my comp 2 years ago. in that time ive just became fuller yet i still have a small wasit:) and in this pic you can see my wrists and ankles/joints fairly well.

Very well put Vander, it's like trying to explain to someone that 2+2=4 and they are trying to say "no, it can't be". They just refuse to accept it.

It's ok though, they just need to rip off their tank tops and pound on their chests a bit, so they get noticed too. :)

Reminds me of when I had my '69 Charger almost fully restored and I drove it to the shopping center one evening, parked in a nice spot. Went inside for a couple hours, when I came out, the door was kicked in. Why is that? Simply because it was something someone else probably wanted or could never have and the only way for them to express themselves was to try and damage it, take the good feeling I had about it and try to get me upset over it.

So you see, for some, the leg comments, questions and negativity will never stop. It is all the ammunition that is in their guns.

Incredible photo! Gooey, bboy, TP, any questions??

Keep in mind fellas, those post contest photos are Vander barely scratching the surface of the size and condition he could attain if he chose to aggressively pursue the bodybuilding stage and none of you touch the aesthetic, symmetrical look he has there with the size and muscle fullness to go with it and if you're short, you aren't ever going to grow taller, so you can't do much about that.

rAJJIN said:
Thats the funniest stuff Ive read all day:jumping;s
So We Have a Bet?

Dont start back peddling and making excuses already though..your Picking up some Bad habbits from the Al`MightyV... Next youll say you were Just Kidding right?

Umm, what's the bet?

Bodybuilding is a subjective sport. The way professional bodybuilding is today is a distended mess. Like I said, if I was consulting Vander, I would steer him as far away from competitive bodybuilding as possible. If the sport comes to him, it comes to him. He doesn't need it and HAS NOTHING TO PROVE with his physique. It is what it is...deal with it ! :D

His physique destroys gooeys and bboys and honestly anyone who has put up pics on this board (in my subjective opinion) and by no means am I saying there aren't some great physiques on this board. Mike1107 has a great physique and has made exceptional gains, but he will never have Vander's aesthetic appeal or symmetry. That's just the way it is.

Raj, just don't go look at Vander's post comp pic, then go flex in the mirror before you go to sleep, you'll have a restless night ahead of you mapping out a game plan to try to keep up. It's hopeless.... :D lol

Kaiser said:
BTW, Simone has a 5.75 inch wrist now that she measures it. I, at this point call bullshit like IaBadMan has. Her ankle is measuring in at 8 inches. NOW WE ALL KNOW HOW SMALL SIMONE IS. V, you are giving unrealistic measurements. She is weighing in at 101 lbs 5 foot even. After a few drinks, we figured we'd measure this stuff to confirm.

Good news V: You might not have to hear all the "legs lag" comments anymore.

Bad news V: I guess you will be having your wrist measured everywhere you go now, or when you post phenomenal pics, the 1st reply will be, your wrists look bigger than 5" :rolleyes:

Same can, different worms :p

Kaiser said:

Bro just for you the measurements were BS lol TP knew all along , the only person that said anything was nemo and iabadman, do you realize what 5 inches looks like lmfao who the fuck beleived that hahaha did i bullshit well yes of course i did but it sure got alot of peoples attention, my actual measurements are like 7 wrist and about 8 for ankles;)

Vander: You have a great physique. Truly one of the best I've seen online. Could you please stop stirring up sh_t.

Marshall: I think you made your point. Would you please stop talking now.

TP4U: You won the challenge, good job. Now, get over it.

marshall said:
Very well put Vander, it's like trying to explain to someone that 2+2=4 and they are trying to say "no, it can't be". They just refuse to accept it.

It's ok though, they just need to rip off their tank tops and pound on their chests a bit, so they get noticed too. :)

Reminds me of when I had my '69 Charger almost fully restored and I drove it to the shopping center one evening, parked in a nice spot. Went inside for a couple hours, when I came out, the door was kicked in. Why is that? Simply because it was something someone else probably wanted or could never have and the only way for them to express themselves was to try and damage it, take the good feeling I had about it and try to get me upset over it.

So you see, for some, the leg comments, questions and negativity will never stop. It is all the ammunition that is in their guns.

Keep in mind fellas, those post contest photos are Vander barely scratching the surface of the size and condition he could attain if he chose to aggressively pursue the bodybuilding stage and none of you touch the aesthetic, symmetrical look he has there with the size and muscle fullness to go with it and if you're short, you aren't ever going to grow taller, so you can't do much about that.

What you said about your 69 charger made alot of sense to me , infact thats exactly how i feel but couldnt put it into words, oh btw i have a 69 stanger mach 1:)

terryd5150 said:
Vander: You have a great physique. Truly one of the best I've seen online. Could you please stop stirring up sh_t.

Marshall: I think you made your point. Would you please stop talking now.

TP4U: You won the challenge, good job. Now, get over it.
Thanks terry for the words, and yes im done stirring it up , ill be posting up vids soon of my lifts and hopefully that should speak for me.

This thread is ridiculous. Marshall I keep wondering what’s your motivation to post. You have to be Vander, you talk the same, with the same slang and every thing. Just seems like your trying to set up V to say things he wants to w/o critisizing.

My wrist are 7" and my ankles are 8.75" and I thought I had small joints...Vander its obvious you should be joking saying your wrist are 5 and ankles 6, but you didn’t have any smiley faces or any thing to show that you weren't being serious. So claiming you weren't serious now just seems like a plan B of some sort. As far as the rest of this discussion V you do have an amazing physique, regardless of #'s or inch’s, the eye's don't lie, so there is no need to tell us in the form of text, your pictures do, do you you justice, so just relax man, and move on from this thread.

Comical

Im getting good laughs out of this thread so keep it going, have to say it does bring a little life to the board, when your not studying something from up here or just finished then you just tune into this thread and LAUGH

hahaha!!!!

marshall said:

please tell me your not an NPC judge:eek: "aggressively pursue" ? Vander has a great physique I have never talked down to him nor made myself to be a better physique nor I never asked vander to change. I just point out contradictions and BS. "Touch"????? his physique? Cmon now..... WHO R U? How many shows has he won, how many overalls? How many National level placings? Better yet how many shows have you done? Lets understand your credibility as a judge. Look up symmetrical and proportion in the dictionary and understand what that means. Then you can use those words.

Vander - I do not have anything against u! I dont feel you r an outcast. Actually in person I dont think u r a bad guy the only times I have had disagreements with u is on here. You contradict yourself and back yourself into corners with that u write on here. I celebrate that everyone has their own personality. Nor am I kissing putnams ass. I've also had debates with him yet he understands that it is nothing against him or what he does or who he is. Im not attacking you as a person I am disagreeing with what u say or state.
gooey

This thread brings shame to the name of this board :s:ar-wars

New_Mass said:
Im getting good laughs out of this thread so keep it going, have to say it does bring a little life to the board, when your not studying something from up here or just finished then you just tune into this thread and LAUGH
Thats exactly how I feel, its funny and entertaining no doubt:) .

gooey said:
please tell me your not an NPC judge:eek: "aggressively pursue" ? Vander has a great physique I have never talked down to him nor made myself to be a better physique nor I never asked vander to change. I just point out contradictions and BS. "Touch"????? his physique? Cmon now..... WHO R U? How many shows has he won, how many overalls? How many National level placings? Better yet how many shows have you done? Lets understand your credibility as a judge. Look up symmetrical and proportion in the dictionary and understand what that means. Then you can use those words.

Vander - I do not have anything against u! I dont feel you r an outcast. Actually in person I dont think u r a bad guy the only times I have had disagreements with u is on here. You contradict yourself and back yourself into corners with that u write on here. I celebrate that everyone has their own personality. Nor am I kissing putnams ass. I've also had debates with him yet he understands that it is nothing against him or what he does or who he is. Im not attacking you as a person I am disagreeing with what u say or state.
gooey
Hey what ever makes you happy bro say what you will.

Dave_19 said:
This thread is ridiculous. Marshall I keep wondering what’s your motivation to post. You have to be Vander, you talk the same, with the same slang and every thing. Just seems like your trying to set up V to say things he wants to w/o critisizing.

My wrist are 7" and my ankles are 8.75" and I thought I had small joints...Vander its obvious you should be joking saying your wrist are 5 and ankles 6, but you didn’t have any smiley faces or any thing to show that you weren't being serious. So claiming you weren't serious now just seems like a plan B of some sort. As far as the rest of this discussion V you do have an amazing physique, regardless of #'s or inch’s, the eye's don't lie, so there is no need to tell us in the form of text, your pictures do, do you you justice, so just relax man, and move on from this thread.
Ok for the record MARSHALL is NOT ME!!!! Iabadman seems to know who he is, in one of Iabadmans posts he asks how his family is doing??? its not me bro but i have to admit hes a very well spoken and educated fella witha quick wit and clever personality, I think this Marshall knows alot more then hes giving credit for , could just be a hunch:) .

My measurements for wrist is 6.8" and ankles came to 10.2". 5'9'' 220 here. I don't agree with Vander and I agree with Iabadman(Jason) that his measurements are off. But he probably has never measured them lol... Does Vander have a great physique you ask? You bet. He has worked hard and had some great genetics to go along with it. Do I think TP4U is better? He may have beat him in that front squat. But are his legs bigger than Vander's? Answer would be no. Vander looks like he lifts alot and that is what matters who care how weak his lower body is if it doesn't show. He has him beat with genetics that something TP4U doesn't have. Even if he was 100% serious on top of nutrition and everything. If Vander actually tried imagine what his legs would be instead of the lack of training he does towards them... Wouldn't that be a b***h. No matter how hard TP4U tries he will never have a physique or size of Vander... Genetics my friend.

badman said:
My measurements for wrist is 6.8" and ankles came to 10.2". 5'9'' 220 here. I don't agree with Vander and I agree with Iabadman(Jason) that his measurements are off. But he probably has never measured them lol... Does Vander have a great physique you ask? You bet. He has worked hard and had some great genetics to go along with it. Do I think TP4U is better? He may have beat him in that front squat. But are his legs bigger than Vander's? Answer would be no. Vander looks like he lifts alot and that is what matters who care how weak his lower body is if it doesn't show. He has him beat with genetics that something TP4U doesn't have. Even if he was 100% serious on top of nutrition and everything. If Vander actually tried imagine what his legs would be instead of the lack of training he does towards them... Wouldn't that be a b***h. No matter how hard TP4U tries he will never have a physique or size of Vander... Genetics my friend.
Well the truth is ,TP is strong on squatts, ,he practices them and has no injuries that I know of, Also the truth about my legs isnt the fact ive slacked training them its more so the fact that I didnt start training them until age 24 and at that age I had legs that looked like this pic i posted below, i didnt start using anything until age 24 and BBing wasnt even close to something I knew of or thought about ever doing, my first leg day was age 24 and by age 26 I blew out an L-4 disc which had me out on and off for 1 1/2 years of any hard leg training , I should have had surgery they said but I just kept relying on my body to heal itself which it did about 75% still have some sharp pains everyother leg day, now with BBing as a whole well yea im no straight arrow, Ive slacked havent been consistent and yes my recreational life has gotten in the way sometimes but to me thats living life enjoying the fruits of life if you might say , reminds me of a bro on here who died in a car accident and didnt really get to live his life to the fullest always putting BBing 1st and wanting to become a pro , he may have missed alot of the little things that mean alot more then a plastic 12 dolla trophy. BUT I feel as if this next year I'll be putting myslef to the test and going all out just for myself not for any other reason and we shall see what comes of it.

So in conclusion its not fair to say i could have had this or that , I have what Ive earned and yea starting way late and injury sure do suck but thats part of life and I dont think within only 5 yrs of leg training i would have had these huge wheels some dudes have not to mention my physique is alot smaller in bone structure so i wont ever carry huge amounts of muscle mass anywhere Im more so an illusion in having 30 inch waist small joints and fuller muscle bellies, thats the truth peace bro.

Attachments

• age24.jpg
    age24.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 111

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads