over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The "Christmas Time scammer"

I rarely, if ever, post about sponsors, but . . .

All house guests are said to bring pleasure: some when they arrive, others when they leave.

I was going to actually bring that up. I don't even know the sponsor as I haven't checked his post history but I assume it's someone like MG. All the guy is doing is bitching about pro muscle and all the sponsors and how many will be crap (in the other thread). But then he says here doesn't matter as he has loads of great suppliers and private ones etc. If that was the case why did he just lose $1k from a sponsor on here.

I was being lazy but just checked his posts but the thread must have been deleted so they are gone. Slr722 I am sorry for you losing your money but you shouldn't blame the forum for that at all. The mods do an amazing job here and as Raj stated he can't babysit you. You are ordering HGH/AAS online you aren't exactly dealing with The Good Samaritans. I don't know the sponsor but if it was MG or similar there were bad reviews all over his thread.

I don't blame PM or mods, I just think PM can have a screening process for letting sponsors in, making it harder to even have a scammer among us. I've been using peds for 3 years so in my case 110% my fault, I should have known better. For me it's a lesson learned a grand isn't that much in the grand scheme of things but it's still money lost.
I have loads of suppliers none of which beat 1/iu price..I can get pharma for 3.5-6/iu depending on brand and quantity but that's legit 3.5-6x the price so that's why I went with MG...went cheap and paid for it. Pretty sure the thread is gone, which is a good thing since his contact info shouldn't be here.

Lesson for me is do research, don't be reckless with money, and don't cheap out, there is a reason the price is way below market...there is no product lol

In my case I was just being cheap and stupid, others who are new to the PED game might make a mistake like that easy cause they don't know better. I just want to prevent that. I do get it would be a lot to ask of mods cause they will have to take research on thier time and time isn't cheap

Like I said I'm sure there are good sponsors on here, you rep superior peptides which seems to be gtg from all the feed back and you're very active here and contribute a ton as well as your team.

I'll just bring stuff to mods as I come across it, if it's creditable. I think every member of the community should do that, call it community service...big emphasis on creditable though.

How about we hold your little hand and walk you through life?
Can you not make a decision of your own?

Shouldn't "little" be "widdle" in this instance with the voice I am imagining this in?

All house guests are said to bring pleasure: some when they arrive, others when they leave.

Brilliant.

That is All,

PekkerWood

I don't blame PM or mods, I just think PM can have a screening process for letting sponsors in, making it harder to even have a scammer among us. I've been using peds for 3 years so in my case 110% my fault, I should have known better. For me it's a lesson learned a grand isn't that much in the grand scheme of things but it's still money lost.
I have loads of suppliers none of which beat 1/iu price..I can get pharma for 3.5-6/iu depending on brand and quantity but that's legit 3.5-6x the price so that's why I went with MG...went cheap and paid for it. Pretty sure the thread is gone, which is a good thing since his contact info shouldn't be here.

Lesson for me is do research, don't be reckless with money, and don't cheap out, there is a reason the price is way below market...there is no product lol

In my case I was just being cheap and stupid, others who are new to the PED game might make a mistake like that easy cause they don't know better. I just want to prevent that. I do get it would be a lot to ask of mods cause they will have to take research on thier time and time isn't cheap

Like I said I'm sure there are good sponsors on here, you rep superior peptides which seems to be gtg from all the feed back and you're very active here and contribute a ton as well as your team.

I'll just bring stuff to mods as I come across it, if it's creditable. I think every member of the community should do that, call it community service...big emphasis on creditable though.

Fair enough. I am sorry you got scammed. I remember when he come back and I was unsure at first. But I thought they would have only let him come back for good reason and he did seem to start doing well. He was resending orders etc. But the cracks starting showing. Later on when I viewed his thread it was frustrating to see guys ordering and I warned quite a few guys who asked about him in private. But there were guys like muscle96ss and Queefer warning people from the start. Lots listened but the cheap prices entice people in.

Honestly though and I am sure many will think the same it got to the point it was so bad I think most of us thought if guys order now they almost deserve to be scammed to teach them a lesson. Obviously I never want guys to get scammed but his thread was literally full of guys waiting 4 months and warning after warning. I remember posting something a long the lines of even if he had no bad history anyone who ordered would be stupid because his posts were ridiculous. No one could understand what any of his posts meant because he was likely high/drunk when he wrote them.

There are lots of good sponsors on here now. I don't think you can go wrong with the likes of the Provider for HGH.

Easiest thing is like everyone else said. Read and reread some more. I Watch the sponsors history and look for a variety of people that I know have been here for awhile that may have tried them out.

Then I place a small order which allows me to test the product, and buys me time to watch even longer.

Up until last year, I had a guy that I found through here that I used exclusively for over 5 years. Eventually he went private, and then decided to step away altogether.

But he never left anyone hanging that I knew of. These guys are out there, you just have to do some homework first... Even then there are no guarantees.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Great Advice!

Always quality advice from rAJJIN.

Ton

I only order from sponsors who have legit board members who like their products or mods posting in their threads. I know its hard for new sponsors to get customers this way but for me its better safe than sorry. Ill pay extra for quality/service.

Haven't been let down yet.

:D

That comment was more of a joke. Sure lots of sponsors are great people. It's like most of society look down on most of this forum because we take steroids and inject ourselves etc. Our morality shouldn't be judged on those acts. Truth is many on here are extremely intelligent and good people. Some of the laws in place in certain countries are wrong but many still judge others based upon those laws.

I mentioned synthetine to a girl at my gym and she said do you inject that. My reply was yes and you should have seen the look of disgust on her face :D I might as well have shot some heroin into a vein right in front of her it would have been no different. My original comment was wrong but it still holds some truth imo. Sure you get a few ordinary law abiding guys wanting to make some money so they research, order powder and set up shop. But many of the others are definitely people you don't want to mess with.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

That comment was more of a joke. Sure lots of sponsors are great people. It's like most of society look down on most of this forum because we take steroids and inject ourselves etc. Our morality shouldn't be judged on those acts. Truth is many on here are extremely intelligent and good people. Some of the laws in place in certain countries are wrong but many still judge others based upon those laws.

I mentioned synthetine to a girl at my gym and she said do you inject that. My reply was yes and you should have seen the look of disgust on her face :D I might as well have shot some heroin into a vein right in front of her it would have been no different. My original comment was wrong but it still holds some truth imo. Sure you get a few ordinary law abiding guys wanting to make some money so they research, order powder and set up shop. But many of the others are definitely people you don't want to mess with.

Thats funny...I took one of my daughter's mothers to court and got full custody awhile ago and the court proceedings took about a year. She is a bad heroin addict...at the trial her and her camp accused me of being a "steroid junkie"...I had to laugh at that one.

But to the topic at hand there are a ton of good sponsors on here...i've been to other boards where they try and make it seem like PM is all scammers or under dosers...definitely not true the good sponsors far out number the bad and the bad ones get weeded out pretty quick.

I always stock up during the Christmas and New Years sales but I never use a sponsor that shows up in November and within a month is having a huge sale for the holidays...dead giveaway.

Think of all the orders made from all the sponsors here. Most are smart enough not to post and talk about there orders. The successful sponsors that want to stay around are not asking members to post feedback.

Then ones you read about are mostly IF there is any problems.

I know members that order
Hgh by the 100's.
I know sponsors that sell vials by the thousands.
Neither you see here jumping up and making a big deal of it on an open website.

We have THE top guys here regardless what a few no name banned members say. Normally once we remove problem members from here- they group up on some smaller site and talk shit. BUT hey still visit here everyday and keep track lol. Anymore I have seen it so much I just laugh.

I stay away from sponsors who keep bumping their own thread every 10 seconds.... they got100 pages of comments but 80 pages of them are them and their reps just sucking each other off

Yea its kinda halarious because here I am trying to do some research and I can't for the life of me find anyone else that post except the sponsor...and so thats completely annoying

Maybe they are legit - but we need actual feed back from real users - that affirms our decision making process

As for rAJJIN I been on this board a few years and you have always come across as a honest and trustworthy person - level headed as well

I remember a few years ago - I think you said that the neighbors or people refer to you as the big guy first - and funny guy second and you would like to have it reversed Lol

Q warned me from the start to stay away from MG. Stick to sponsors that been around for a few years, don't go with cheapest prices and listen to what people post on this forum.

I only order from sponsors who have legit board members who like their products or mods posting in their threads. I know its hard for new sponsors to get customers this way but for me its better safe than sorry. Ill pay extra for quality/service.

Haven't been let down yet.

This is exactly what I do and I have never been let down either. Who cares about paying a little extra? You get scammed once the little savings you were going to get goes right down the toilet.

There are sponsors who have never beat anyone, at least not on purpose, if some of us can find them all of us should be able to find them. Little reading goes a long way...

The whole process of buying gear still weirds me out even after a couple years. I found one sponsor who I simply won't bother straying from unless I have a GREAT reason to.

That, and some peptides, and I feel reasonably safe with my decisions. I do understand that there are plenty of guys with much higher aspirations than myself, so obviously you gotta roll the dice and find good GH and some exotic compounds. Nothing wrong with that. But it's baffling to me how many people allowed themselves to be scammed by a certain above-mentioned GH peddler.

I dunno. I spend a LOT of time reading feedback and it's so strange to me how many guys will just jump head-first without doing some homework.

I would caution guys to be careful with the newer gh sponsors on this site. If you are gonna order keep it to 500IU and under. Don't buy in bulk regardless what deal they give you. If they get enough sales I can see 1 or 2 (2 as they may be the same person) scamming a lot of guys.

There are gh sponsors on here we pretty much know are good and won't scam you so just go with them even if it means paying a bit more.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear