over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Clear and The Cream

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
These two substances have been spread all over the media the last couple of days. I guess there some special brew that BALCO (Victor Conte) came up with. Any idea on what these two items consisted of? Apparently they were not detectable on a drug test.

I think the clear was THG which was a modification of trenbolone. I'm not sure what the cream is, probably some testosterone cream.

It was Testosterone + Epitestosterone to escape positive tests.

The THG at least most likely came from Patrick Arnold of Ergopharm.At the time it was no more illegal than any of the other OTC designer steroids like M1T.

how would the cream work? just take before a test to normal the ratio?

the clear

here is what is in the clear:

Conte said he gave her a substance called "the clear," which was later determined to be THG, EPO and insulin.

this from an article accusing marion jones of steroid use.

leap

i just read that there is "the clear3" circulating now. any clue what this might be?

LOL...This doesnt suprise me. Hell, I didnt even know there was a "Clear 2" on the market. I prefer "Dark #4 " myself :D

Clear 3

big_byrd52 said:
i just read that there is "the clear3" circulating now. any clue what this might be?

Clear 3 is just a more advanced product to get past testing. They figured they would be able to detect the regular CLEAR eventually so they developed a more advanced product...Good day

leapfrog said:
here is what is in the clear:

Conte said he gave her a substance called "the clear," which was later determined to be THG, EPO and insulin.

this from an article accusing marion jones of steroid use.

leap
The "clear" was just the THG.

The "cream" was T + Epi-T

Then they used GH + insulin which are undetectable anyway.Don't know how detectable the EPO is.

DId you guys see the DR. from YALE on ESPN talking about the side effects of steroids...he said a very serious side effect is GYNOMASTIA(that was the first side he spoke of)...now is there cancer in that gyno to make it a serious side effect?? I did not know GYNO is life threatening???

As Ive always stated-Doctors are not the experts in this field. WE ARE!

Steak Helmet said:
now is there cancer in that gyno to make it a serious side effect?? I did not know GYNO is life threatening???
I think gyno is a form of "benign tumor" ...never heard of them turning malignant,though.

I'm no chemist. Hell, I'm not even certain I just spelled chemist right! However, I was theorizing that the "cream" (apparently some testosterone based transdermal drug) was used to help combat sexual sides from the "clear". lol. I get tickled shitless every time I think of these crazy ass names for this stuff.

The "clear" or THG is more or less a modified version of tren, right? Well, we all know what that does for the ol' libido. Can't have Barry striking out in the sack, right? lol. I figured the "cream" would supply just enough test to keep the slugger hitting those home runs with the honeys. But, it wouldn't be enough to cause supra-physiologic levels of test to appear in his steroid tests. You know, keep lil' Barry solid while on the THG without sending T:E ratios off the charts. That was my theory anyway. I thought THG was undetectable anyhow. I remember tested p-lifters used to use epi-test to beat the whiz quiz. However, the labs nowadays know to sniff that out right?

I never really had to deal with testing issues. Thus, I may not be too up-to-date on things regarding that. That's why I'm asking.

Conti says that he showed Marion Jones how to do GH, Slin, EPO and something else I can't remember.

They asked him if he saw her inject.

He said YES

They asked where she would inject it.

He said she didn't like to inject in her ab area so she did it in her thigh?????????????????

Am I missing something? GH and Slin in the thigh?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131