over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The color of tren e? Does it matter?

balla06

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The color of tren should be what color if properly dosed right? I know there is a lot of variables like the carrier oil, the heat while cooking etc. but the raw powder of tren itself is a yellowish powder. From my years doing this most tren I've seen that was quality was more of a pronounced golden to amber color. It's varied from source to source. I'm sure the quality of raws has an effect on color. The less pure the less color??? The less color the more it's been cut or the lower the mg??? Information on this topic seems to be all over and can't really get a set answer. So I'm reaching out to see if anyone can shed some solid light on this topics. I have some tren e and one of them is a complete different color, same sponsor. It's got me confused as to why there's such a big change in the color.

In the picture the gear to the far left is tren from another sponsor so it really isn't my concern. But the rest of the bottles are tren e from the same sponsor. Should I be worried about the one that's extremely different than the rest?? It's got me confused. Thanks guys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 486
Color never matters because the oils get their colors from the career oil. So if they use grape seed oil the product will come out green. That's it.

Tren color is mostly related to oxidation, or how much time it spent being heated and how hot was it during preparation.

The difference in potency is minimal, if any.

Color never matters because the oils get their colors from the career oil. So if they use grape seed oil the product will come out green. That's it.

Thanks google. The same oil is used in both. One of the reasons I was confused. It's weird how tren varries so much. Just trying to learn a thing or two on the subject. I trust the source. This just stuck out like a sore thumb so I figured I try to get some knowledge other than what I was reading

Tren color is mostly related to oxidation, or how much time it spent being heated and how hot was it during preparation.

Thanks Alex, I read that the heating temp and how long was a factor and caused oxidation. Makes sense. But then I'd see some call bs on that.

This is your answer here I have seen myself for many years many different tren colors the powder is a yellowish color if you don't make it to hot or to long tren is a lighter orange if you cook it very hot for a longer time you can turn it litterly the color of a beat almost purple black red

For what ever reason i use tren an the color is usally the most gold. compared to any esters I use.

uv light could also speed oxidation, from sun or even fluorescent lights

Oh, those dark ones don't look good to me brother :eek: Why don't you send them my way and I will properly dispose of them for you :D

Oh, those dark ones don't look good to me brother :eek: Why don't you send them my way and I will properly dispose of them for you :D

Haha they are beautiful aren't they :love:

Looks like Tren to me....... Looks like exactly what it is... Liquid GOLD! :headbang:

Sweet nector of the Gods! :love: :love: :love:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner