over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The 'Colorado Experiment' two point oh

That's outstanding man! Wouldn't have guessed it would produce a change so quickly.

Pin presses are the bomb. I've found nothing has done more for my bench than pin presses. Trest and TNE are nutso right!

I actually didnt like them at this stage, I couldnt get the pin height right so I had too little tension at the bottom in my chest, I should have added a block to it, I just muscle fucked the weight up as we say. Sometimes putting yourself with heavy weight in a sub par spot helps the learning process, it certainly taught me how important spreading the bar at the begging and sinking into the bench bc you dont get those luxuries on the pin press. My primary max effort bench is going to be more speed work and feet elevated, at this low body weight my issue is leverage against the bench and staying tight, I suppose the pin presses only highlighted that.

Its a good problem too have but im not sure how much I like the test susp/prop combo, the trest enth, or just the proviron in general. I usually dont add this many variables in at once regardless its working in almost every way.

Once I add the insulin in my leverage's will go back to or higher than baseline, this is where I think the stack will really shine.

I actually didnt like them at this stage, I couldnt get the pin height right so I had too little tension at the bottom in my chest, I should have added a block to it, I just muscle fucked the weight up as we say. Sometimes putting yourself with heavy weight in a sub par spot helps the learning process, it certainly taught me how important spreading the bar at the begging and sinking into the bench bc you dont get those luxuries on the pin press. My primary max effort bench is going to be more speed work and feet elevated, at this low body weight my issue is leverage against the bench and staying tight, I suppose the pin presses only highlighted that.
It absolutely highlights any imperfections or less than ideal setup. For me, that's probably what made it such an effective accessory movement. Last Fall, I barely focused on horizontal pressing and focused mostly on my deadlift and front squat. I was able to hit 405(40# pr) on flat bench on a whim after only doing pin presses and a small amount of volume on db presses weekly for 12 weeks. What I found worked best for me was elevating the bench on a slight incline and moving the bench fwd or back until it was just the right height to have contact with my chest.

Its a good problem too have but im not sure how much I like the test susp/prop combo, the trest enth, or just the proviron in general. I usually dont add this many variables in at once regardless its working in almost every way.
Yeah adding too many things at once can make data collection tough. Coming out of COVID quarantine I think alot of us went a tad more nutso than we normally would lol.

Once I add the insulin in my leverage's will go back to or higher than baseline, this is where I think the stack will really shine.
That'll be fun I'm sure.

Big refeed yesterday, feel amazing and joints are healthy as ever. I'm going to do some digging on the MOA of AI tendonitis bc that shit is fucked.

Tried to workout fasted on stims, vomit everywhere, have to do my squat day in two parts

AM
Snatch x50
Split Squat x50
Back Squat w/ Pause
135x5,225x3,315x3,405x3,495x3

PM
Reverse Hyper Ext 3x20
Glute Ham Ext 3x20
Sled Drag 3x20

Dynamic Upper
Kettlebell High Pull x100
Kettlebell Bottom Press x25
Log Bar Press
155x3,175x3,195x3,245x1,275x1
Close Grip Bench
145x5,235x5,325x5,415x4,415x3
Close Grip Overhead Extension
105x20;16;10
Seated Plate Raise
25x20;20;20

Not a whole lot of updates. Strongman work gave me a hella pump which is a great sign, a 275 log bar aint too shabby for not doing a OHP in almost six months.

Starting next week we're going to add weighted isometrics in doggcrap style to max effort and speed style plyometrics on dynamic days to the end of my workouts.

Max Effort Squat
x25 Kettlebell Good Morning
x25 Kettlebell Clean
2x4 Back Squat w/ Box 315x4,405x4
2x4 Back Squat w/ Pause 475x4,525x"3"
//// Back Squat w/ Hold
2x10 Reverse Hyper
2x10 Glute Ham Raise
2x10 Prowler

"3" aka 2.75

Speed work for my off day GPP
Speed Bench 30% 1rpm x3
Speed Deadlift 30% 1rpm x3
Speed Squat 30% 1rpm x3
Suspension Hip Swings

I've been super anal about my physio therapy and RPR which has been paying off.

6x6
Snatch Row
Snatch Pull
Snatch Shrug

6x2
Deadlift w/ Speed
335x2,425x2
Deadlift w/ Pause
515x2,605x1
Deadlift w/ 2' Block
475x2,425x2
Deadlift w/ Hold

Accessory 12x6
Weighted Dip
Weighted Chin
Weighted Carry

605 deadlift for a decent body weight PR, though thats not what I'm here for. As I get leaner it becomes harder at the bottom off my lifts but I am so much tighter and able to move better, have been able to externally drive my feet into the ground for the first time, my chin stays down easier, my lats are fully engaged.

I've also came to the conclusion my sumo leverage was off and im clearly built to be a full time conventional puller, so for the rest of the block snatch and sumo pulls are the accessory deadlift.

Drug update: Trest is fucking hard to sleep on but everything else is great.

Refeed day had me drop a few pounds, thats how you know its real, I woke up looking like a super sayian mariusz pudzianowski. After my weekly refeed I take a half a dyazide and some magnesium which flushes my GI, I wake up feeling perfecto.

Dynamic Upper

8x8
Plate Rotation
Plate Bottom Press
Plate Lateral Raise
Plate High Pull

5x5
Close Grip Press w/ Block
225x5,275x5,315x5,335x4,355x3

2x2
Snatch Press
225x2,225x2

8x8
Overhead Extension
Single Arm Row

Maybe one more week until I bring in the insulin and up the GH. The AAS and the diet are locked in, just slurping up any easy gains and polishing up before it's time to start yanking some ACTUAL weight. I know as fact i'm going to pull and squat 700 this block.

New addition, speed day. A very important day for a lighter more athletic lifter, SHW PLers wont get much out of adding a pure speed day so you dont see it as often. On this day we take out what would be our first warm up set for tripples as explosively as we can, for as many sets as we need to get the form and rhythm down. So for this week with SSB bar back squats replacing the straight bar back squat ill take the SSB out and test what my first attempt is. Do this for all three max effort lifts and add in some plyometrics for gpp, I decided I didnt want my plyo day on my dynamic day as I just wanted more accessory volume on those days.

So today was;
/// RPR
/// Box Jumps
30% x3 225 Bench f/ Speed
30% x3 225 Sqaut f/ Speed w/ SSB
30% x3 315 Pull f/ Speed
/// Suspension Decompression

Added some extra calories from dense foods on sunday, my refeed is on thursday and by monday morning ive been dead so some extra cals help keep the metabolism up. I've also upped my sodium intake by alot, going to add in V8 juice pre wrokout with some pickle juice once I add in the insulin, i'm totally cool with staying 8% bodyfat year round and just bloating up for a few hours at a time. My BP and pulse are outstanding so I see this as a smart health and performance move.

Mx Bench
///
Ring Pull Over
Ring Face Pull
Ring Push Up
Ring Plank

5x5
Bench w/ chains f/ speed
225+2x5,225+4x5
Bench w/ chains f/ pause
225+6x4
Bench w/ chains f/ feet up
225+2x5
Bench w/ chains f/ hold
135+2x5

9x12
Seated Row w/ D-handle
Standing Fly
Standing Curl

Top set of bench was around 445 at the top and 355 at the bottom. Hard to say exactly.

Dx lower
4x10
Hanging crunch
Hanging twist
Banded crunch
Banded twist
10x5
Belt squat
Block pull
6x12
Leg curl
Leg press

If you notice I don't log my load or total volume for dynamic work, it doesn't matter really I just need to be doing it as intense as I can every week. If I can't do it intensely I drop some GPP or accessory work done after mx/dx lifts. Regardless that's not happening soon bc TNE and Trest are a fucking turbo charger. I did 18 plates for pause on the Pitt shark and 600 on block pulls, I lift in a pretty competitive place and everyone still stopped to watch me grunt it out.

I've had to stress eat the last two days, I wake up tight no matter what. I wonder how many calories I'm going to need to put weight on.

Dx lower
4x10
Hanging crunch
Hanging twist
Banded crunch
Banded twist
10x5
Belt squat
Block pull
6x12
Leg curl
Leg press

If you notice I don't log my load or total volume for dynamic work, it doesn't matter really I just need to be doing it as intense as I can every week. If I can't do it intensely I drop some GPP or accessory work done after mx/dx lifts. Regardless that's not happening soon bc TNE and Trest are a fucking turbo charger. I did 18 plates for pause on the Pitt shark and 600 on block pulls, I lift in a pretty competitive place and everyone still stopped to watch me grunt it out.
Umm, yeah lol. I'm really trying to determine how frequently I will use TNE in this block, but 20mg/day of trest alone is off the charts muscle endurance. TNE just takes it to downright stupid energy levels.

I've had to stress eat the last two days, I wake up tight no matter what. I wonder how many calories I'm going to need to put weight on.
Well that's a cool thing to have to wonder lol.

As long as I get enough sodium and sleep, I'm having no issues recovering from 6x thirty minute workouts. I feel a little fatigued during the day but some caffeine and test base is enough to ring the alarm. A thirty minute power lifting workout is nuts tbh but I get a lot of shit done, my top sets are just so much quicker and I need so much less down time bc of trest and also missing less reps.

Mx Squat
GPP Cluster - 4x10

Kettlebell Good Morning
Kettlebell Romanian
Kettlebell Clean
Max Effort - 6x3-5
Back Squat f/ Pause
325x3,415x3,505x3,595x3
Back Squat f/ Speed
415x5;325x5 (with hold)
Supplemental - 8x20
Back Extension
Reverse Hyper
Glute Ham
Lunge

I do something close to a widowmaker now for my accessory finisher of my max effort work; so top set was 595, than I dropped to 415 and took a breath, did 5 explosive reps, dropped to 325 and took a few more breaths, than took 325 and did a 5-10 second eccentric and a 5-10 second pause with a speed eccentric. 595x3 ties my previous record but numbers lie because those were the best squats of my life, and I actually weighed in at 201 so thats a pretty nice bodyweight PR.

Technical proficiency is the name of the game, once i'm comfortable taking 80-90% or 1rpm for volume i'll start on a volume block (yes with the insulin because i always talk about it.)

Mx Deadlift
GPP Cluster - 6x6
Deadstop Low Row
Deadstop High Row
Max Effort - 6x2
Deadlift f/ Speed
375x2,465x2
Deadlift f/ Pause
555x2,645x1
Deadlift f/ Pause w/ 2' Block
375x3;315x3 (with hold)
Supplemental - 6x12
Banded Chin
Banded Dip

Frequency has been high and I've got a long weekend so I traded some volume for some added intensity. Switched over from hook grip to mixed grip for my pause sets, makes a huge difference with my conventional and getting stacked/aligned, I figured with how easy I broke 555 off the floor i'd be able to do 645 easier but my legs shook like trees in the wind, we'll call 645 my current 1rpm for my conventional @ 198 my previous best was 660 @ 220+. For pre deadlift GPP I fucking love taking the free t-bar and adding a rope around the neck and pulling with the rope rather than the handle, flawless deadstop rows with proper bracing and no sheer stress. For my isometric hold it's the same thing as squat, hit a accessory of the max effort lift with a widow maker where the second part is a slowed rep to isometric hold.

Took a long look at my training log and I can easily go from 6 days to 5 days, will give me a little less stress which is needed ATM.

Mx Bench
GPP 2x100

TRX circuit
Max Effort 6x3-5
Bench Press Pull w/ Reverse Band
135x5,225x5
Bench Press f/ Speed w/ Reverse Band
315x3,405x3
Bench Press f/ Pause w/ Reverse Band
475x4;315x12
Supplemental 8x10
Single Arm Row
Supported Lateral
Supported Fly
Preacher Curl

I miss fucking orals bruh. I'm going to add back in some carbs, drop fats by 40g, and try to keep making some progress in my new multi ply gear. Then I'm going to grow into the suit with orals.

First day of my new 5 day program

DX A
GPP
Cable Crunch + Twist
Band Crunch + Twist
Dynamic Effort
Push Press 5x5T Topset of 315
Front Squat 5x5T Topset of 455
Assistance
Reverse Lunge 3x12
Reverse Hyper 3x12
High Pull 3x12

Weight 198, fucking lol.

MX A
GPP (as much as needed)

Banded Good Morning
Banded Swing
Max Effort
Sumo Pull f/ Pause
375x3,465x3,555x3
Back Squat f/ Pause
405x3,495x3,585x3
Back Squat f/ Speed
375x5;315x5
Supplemental (one set to failure)
Back Extension
Ham Extension
Hack Extension
Glute Ham Crunch

Went hella conservative on the volume, I really have never pulled and squatted the same day, it was surprisingly easy.

Post carb up day. I think I did like 1400g of carbs over 18 hours, I do a dyazide/HCTZ with a senna after, while it keeps me up shitting all night I wake up ripped with all the energy in the world. I use that energy to funnel in some volume, this day should always be something you want develop. I weighted in at 198 earlier in the week carbed up to 211. Spill and fucking fill baby.

Dx A - Full Body Repetition
GPP

Ring Leg Raise
Ring Twist
Dynamic Effort
Belt Squat - top set of twenty plates for like 16
Strict Press - top set of 285 for 3
Block Pull - top set of 600 for 5
Assistance
Reverse Hyper - one set to failure
High Pull - one set to failure
Lunge - one set to failure

Took a bunch of edibles, did like hella PAILs/RAILs + RPR and felt great. Been taking some lysergic acid on my second off day, it makes me feel amazing. I've been running like a machine on an average of five hours of sleep. Added in a second dose of GH, so now I do 2-3.3iu GH 2x, six days a week, with a protein shake.

Mx B - Max Effort Bench
Movement Prep (as little as needed)

Pull Down
Max Effort
Bench Press w/ Chains f/ Speed
135+100x5, 225+100x5
Bench Press w/ Chains f/ Pause
225+100x5, 315+100x3, 375+100x1
Bench Press w/ Chains w/ Elevation
225+100x5;135+100x5 (hold)
Supplemental (two sets to failure)
Single Arm Row
Fly to Press
Hammer
Lateral

First rule of conjugate, dont make a plan until you walk into the gym, it was conventional deadlift day today but I was stiff so I changed to bench. My bench is a little stale because my back is so damn stiff after a 12 hour shift, I need a better warm up to keep my posterior chain stable, i'm leaving a lot on the table because my glutes and lats wont hug the fuggin bench like when I was fatter. Weight back down to 205 already.

GPP/Speed Day A
Bench Plank, Bench into Pins
Zercher Carry, Overhead Carry
Speed Deadlift w/ Chains 10x3

Isometrics followed by plyometrics felt sexy and I was well primed for some technique work on the deadlift. I literally screamed bc my sumo felt so smooth. Don't skip the GPP work boys.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear