over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

the compounds in clen

balplayer

Banned
does anyone know the specific compounds in clen? know if it is at all similar to ephedra? i want to avoid ephedra and just wanted to know what exactly clen is made of. experienced bros if you can help i would appreciate it.

Clen and Ephedrine (the pharma grade made from ephedra) are both beta-2 agonsist. Clen is a stronger agonist. "Clenbuterol" is the active ingredient in Spiropent, Ventolase, SuperClen, stc...

It's my opinion that you should take Ephedrine rather than Ephedra. With Ephedra, you do not know what the conversion to Ephedrine will be!

It's been said to not take Ephedrine with Clen. But, since I'm using SuperClen and the ketotifen (sp) make me sluggish, I do ECA prior to workouts. It's also neen said that those receptors get saturate from use of beta-2 agonist and 2-weeks-on and 2-weeks-off is recommended (although, recently I've read info contrary to this?)

xcelbeyond

The reason that clen is a much more effective beta agonist is because it is so long lasting, in comparison to ephedra. And thats why it downgrades so much quicker than ephedra-normal dosing saturates the receptors comstantly, where ephedras half life
gives them plenty of rest if taken 1-2x day. If you take ephedra around the clock Id assume it would downgrade just as clen.

I totally agree with Xecel-even without the ketofin I use ECA with clen. Clen gives me a spacey mental feeling. ECA gives me great focus and energy-so I use it pre workout always.

so in other words clen is not near as effective as ephedrine nor as dangerous?

balplayer said:
so in other words clen is not near as effective as ephedrine nor as dangerous?
I believe you have the effective part backwards - clen is more effective than ephedrine. As far as dangerous, both can elevate BP and should be monitored.

xcelbeyond

xcelbeyond, why should you not take ephedrine with clen???? I'm taking the superclen right now and stacking ECA's four times a day with it. along with my T-3. I'm shacky as all hell, but I'm losing weight like its a sport. also, what is the logest period of time one could try to stay on clen or superclen and have it still be effective??? thanks bro.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

biggerthanyou said:
xcelbeyond, why should you not take ephedrine with clen???? I'm taking the superclen right now and stacking ECA's four times a day with it. along with my T-3. I'm shacky as all hell, but I'm losing weight like its a sport. also, what is the logest period of time one could try to stay on clen or superclen and have it still be effective??? thanks bro.
good luck and be safe...
I'm far from being the expert on this subject. So here's my take on the subject.

Since both are beta-2 agonists, you are simply "overloading" your system by taking both. I believe they also affect your CNS, which is why they give you the jitters.

Like I said, when I take SuperClen I also use ECA prior to workout because SuperClen makes me feel sluggish.

xcelbeyond

As you can tell from all my edits, SuperClen also affects your focus - LOL

Last edited:
As I also said I use both too, because the ECA works better as
a performance enhancer during training.

Have any of you bro's used Ketotifin with Ephedrine? Would it work in the same way as it does with Clen?

Macdaddy

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner