over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The correct order?

booey

Registered
There's so much conflicting info about certain compounds blunting the effects of other compounds/peptides if run too close together. So what's the final word? What's the correct order when running the following:

Slin (humalog)
GH
IGF-1 lr3
MGF

I was thinking SLIN + IGF pre-workout; GH + MGF post-workout; SLIN 30 min post workout?

I had success with a similar protocol...ymmv

igf-1 half hour pre
slin sub q immeadately prior

gh/slin/mgf pwo IM

common fallacy that insulin inteferes wtb GH...but when using exo GH it's a moot point..plus insulin sensitizes GH receptors

igf-1 half hour pre

gh/slin/mgf pwo IM

common fallacy that insulin inteferes wtb GH...but when using exo GH it's a moot point..plus insulin sensitizes GH receptors

What if you use peptides after your WO instead of GH?

Also- do you find your insulin receptors become desensitized quickly doing it the method you described?

igf-1 half hour pre

gh/slin/mgf pwo IM

Thanks bro. I'm going to run it like this. It's nice to hear from people who have actually run it, rather than see theories being thrown around like gospel.

igf-1 half hour pre

gh/slin/mgf pwo IM

That's a very smart/interesting way of running it imo. My concern was with mixing slin and igf-1 because they compete for the same receptors to some extent. My thinking was along the lines of, "I don't want to saturate the igf-1 receptors with slin and waste my igf-1!" But, doing the igf-1 a half hour earlier makes sense. Very interesting.

Union, I think that may answer some questions you had about this as well- or at least give an alternative to what we were talking about.

That's a very smart/interesting way of running it imo. My concern was with mixing slin and igf-1 because they compete for the same receptors to some extent. My thinking was along the lines of, "I don't want to saturate the igf-1 receptors with slin and waste my igf-1!" But, doing the igf-1 a half hour earlier makes sense. Very interesting.

Union, I think that may answer some questions you had about this as well- or at least give an alternative to what we were talking about.

I was actually going to talk to you about this, but crashed early last night due to too much HW.

I am thinking of trying this today, with igf-1 30 min preWO. Slin when I get to the gym.

PWO do my peptides and MGF at the same time. Then wait 20 minutes and do slin.

I am thinking 3iu slin pre, 3iu post.

Not saying don"t try it, but be extra careful dosing both IGF and slin preWO. The IGF will sensitize your response to the slin. Make sure to have some sugar around at the least.

I would save the slin for post only. You can only drive so much into the muscle while training. If you train with a good dose of IGF pre you will know the pumps are beyond wild and I see no need to add slin to the mix at this time, not to mention the cumulative effect they have on your BG.

i always did my gh right after then waited for 30min then did my slin shot. protocol worked great and got me up to 240lbs which is a lot in a small boned 5'8" frame. got that from bluestorm who is a peptide guru on other boards. not sure why one would also mix in igf as saturation levels come to mind when already doing slin and gh which produce higf. i could just see the money spent better on other compounds such as var and tren to go along with some test and you have a killer cycle. or throw in dbol and eq if you want a little more meat on you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws