over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The dark side...WOW

I have seen this many times (I am sure you have too). But it just popped up on facebook. This to me is the perfect bodybuilder. He looks incredible...

**broken link removed**

His stomach looks a bit small and feminine in that shot BUT im sure its just the angle. He is my all time favourite bodybuilder though. His legs look small today but that's just because we're used to freeky wheels.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

small lol. There not small by any means considering he's 6' 2". If he was 5'9" or branches size which is what-5'3" and carried the same mass on a smaller frame his wheels would look insane.

His stomach looks a bit small and feminine in that shot BUT im sure its just the angle. He is my all time favourite bodybuilder though. His legs look small today but that's just because we're used to freeky wheels.

When I have looked at that pic the word feminine has never come into my mind :D I think his legs look great. He was 6ft 2... to me they are perfect for someone that height.

When I have looked at that pic the word feminine has never come into my mind :D I think his legs look great. He was 6ft 2... to me they are perfect for someone that height.

Any other shot i agree, as i say just the angle. When i dieted earlier this year my waist went down to about 29 inch and i didn't like it, looked famine in my eyes. He probably did have the best physique ever

if arnold had compete in this century I think he will have been soo extemley goood! with more mass and bigger legs :headbang:

Back in the day..1998-2002 there were alot of interviews like this being posted online. I'm sure alot of the older vets will remeber reading them. Alot of them turned out to be someone from the mags just making shit up. I am not saying I dont believe in the abuse...ofcourse there is abuse...I just think alot of extra "drama" was added to this interview lol

I wish they would not have blanked out the names of shit they were using tho.

I dont intell ppl wanna become pros or top ones and see what has to be done to get to that level... we will never know. I believe it Kai greene is a top pro and look were he lives he was quoted saying in one interview if there wasnt a best poser award he was goin home with 7 bucks in his pocket. HE used to live with 7 ppl in one apartment with one bathroom and would sleep on the floor. Look at him hes one of the best ifbb in the world . Thats the problem with bodybuilding they need more money stoping abuse would help thats the sport though but damm make it worth there while ! NOt on topic but kai deserves mr O!!

Last edited:
Great article and I hope these young guys who think they can be the next Mr. Olympia will read this.

This game that we play is dangerous and there are risks, but so is playing football. Played in college and everytime I stepped on that field I could have died. Broken my neck. All types of things.

Just like anything I personally know my limits. I want to compete and see how far I can take my body, buy I have limits to that. My bulking is only test and a good diet.

when I cut for a show, I will try and take the least amount of AAS possible. I know I never will grace the cover of those magazines.

I am a realist, but if someone want to reach for those bodybuilding stars. That's up to them and God bless them.

With PHil Heath winning I do hope bodybuilding goes back to less mass and more shape. I think the sport might go a little further, but it will always be an underground sport.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member