over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The dark side...WOW

First the guy is angry ok I get that, but to say your pist so many times about how he has to take drugs and kill his body for peanuts makes me say "go get a diff job then". Seriously he's so mad at everyone else not taking any person responsibility. In America if you don't like your job you can go get another one. He's just bitching bout his job but continues to just do his dangerous job knowing it's going to pay low and not be worth the repercussions. Dude just sounds like a cry baby to me.

It appears to me that you just don't get it. This sport needs to change, whether he just walks away or not, it doesn't matter.

And there you go that's why I don't EVER want to be a pro size...

if you aren't competing, you are stupid to want to be a pro size, for real, even if it was your dream ! that means you're a meat head and can't realize if this is all worth it ? fuck up health to be 260 pounds, to prove what ?

lol and It's sooooooo hard to compete because there's a lot of bodybuilders out there ... ^ That's all my view, don't get butthurt

That's some fucked up shut right there I've heard bits and pieces if this before. I don't feel bad for them though if they want to destroy themselves for little pay that's their own fault.

First the guy is angry ok I get that, but to say your pist so many times about how he has to take drugs and kill his body for peanuts makes me say "go get a diff job then". Seriously he's so mad at everyone else not taking any person responsibility. In America if you don't like your job you can go get another one. He's just bitching bout his job but continues to just do his dangerous job knowing it's going to pay low and not be worth the repercussions. Dude just sounds like a cry baby to me.

Wow...Don't you have a sweet disposition. I find it sad! What I saw in the above article, spoke to this individuals mental state as well as physical state. I would say he needs some professional help both mental and physical in order to walk away from that "job". Try not to be so judgmental until you've walked in somebody's shoes!! You sound young and idealistic!!

He should be upset!! The supplement industry has always been a cash cow...Now more than ever, but it was lucrative back then as well and athletes weren't making much back then, even though they were the reason for the products success!! Now, I would say bodybuilders make most of their income from endorsement deals.

BUT NOT MANY DIED???
This was in 97 now its 2012 and how many died compared to other sports?

The athletes have become smarter and have more regular checkups I think.

If you do a search on bodybuilders that have died, there are a lot out there! It seems like most are passing about 15 to 20 years after their "era". The casualties from the above era are beginning. Recently, Art Atwood and Luke Wood both passed away!!

30,000 just in hgh???? HOLY HELL

Sure, for Pharm Grade! Look at Lucian's thread about his Mexico trip. Pharm Grade hGH was $300 for 15iu's!!

This is why I will try and take the least amount of drugs possible and take everything to prevent side effects possible to keep my body as healthy as it can be while doing this stuff. It's no game.

This article has been around forever, and it was right in the middle of the bloated Mass Monster phase, I feel things are rebounding in the right direction (with exceptions)...this was in the Kovacs/Nasser/Jean Pierre Fux/Dorian/Ruhl days...

It appears to me that you just don't get it. This sport needs to change, whether he just walks away or not, it doesn't matter.

The pay out needs to change not the sport in general no one wants to see lil guys on stage bro........those days of arnold/zane/and all the pioneers is over...

NOW A DAYS its about MUTATED FREAKS that's what people want to see...

So in my opinion the drug use will not change if any thing It WILL progress with that said Bodybuilders need to be paid out more on contest winnings, make this shit worth there while.....

The whole industry is pretty crooked. Even the athletes taking big contracts to put their image on protein powder like that's what got them to 270lbs. (Not that they have much of a choice.) Then ron harris etc selling the muscletech dream. Bad business...

Just happened to run across Andreas Munzers "death cycle"....obviously the only person that knows was Andreas....but he did have a.unique.look....if my phone didn't suck id post a copy...just Google " Andreas munzer death cycle "

Last edited:
i dont think this applies to every pro there are responsible ones out there. i find it hard to believe that jay / phil are that stupid when it comes to life and death for example. imo this applies mostly to the mid level guys you've probably never heard of doing everything they can to get a shit at the big time

i dont think this applies to every pro there are responsible ones out there. i find it hard to believe that jay / phil are that stupid when it comes to life and death for example. imo this applies mostly to the mid level guys you've probably never heard of doing everything they can to get a shit at the big time

Well, when I spoke to Victor Conte several years ago, he told that when he tested all the top bodybuilders at the time (Ronnie was there, Don Long, Flex, etc) that all of them had cholesterol levels of 300 and above! He also said that he needed them to be completely honest about their AAS use, so he could evaluate them properly (Conte is a micro nutritionist)...He said they all used between 3 to 5 grams a week!! That didn't include GH, clen, AI's, stimulants, etc!!

I think the ones that try to be safe, work with a doctor and take all the necessary medications to counteract the side effects as best they can! Take a drug to counteract a drug...It's a vicious dangerous circle!!

I'd say Phil heath probably doesn't "have to" but someone is willing to do what he isn't. The difference between 10th place money at the Olympia and 1st is the so vast that the top 5 can make a living off that plus endorsements that come.....so...with things so close...so competitive guys are going to be pushing the limits.....to think otherwise is naive....where that limit is no one knows besides the person themselves

The pay out needs to change not the sport in general no one wants to see lil guys on stage bro........those days of arnold/zane/and all the pioneers is over...

NOW A DAYS its about MUTATED FREAKS that's what people want to see...

So in my opinion the drug use will not change if any thing It WILL progress with that said Bodybuilders need to be paid out more on contest winnings, make this shit worth there while.....

Still does not change my opinion that the sport needs to change, and it will.
No, not everyone wants to see mutated freaks.

Agree more and more bodybuilders trying to make it big are gonna die if this keeps up.

The whole industry is pretty crooked. Even the athletes taking big contracts to put their image on protein powder like that's what got them to 270lbs. (Not that they have much of a choice.) Then ron harris etc selling the muscletech dream. Bad business...

Oh god not this shit...Have you EVER been on MD or talked to Ron? Or are you just repeating what the GB crowd says? I have no idea how Ron Harris got chosen as the "hated one", but he's a nice guy. He WRITES BODYBUILDING INTERVIEWS for a magazine, doesn't sell supplements (he does some sponsoring stuff with superpump/gaspari, bout it), and he openly talks about steroid use on the MD forum.

Please, don't be a g*15 sheep. What's next, you think Dante is the devil and ruining bodybuilding? :spam::spam:

I honestly think it's already much better then it was the time of the interview.

keep in mind this article is 15 years old

That was the day of bloated creatures, and people didn't really care how to train, etc. In the last 5 years or so, things have gotten waaaay better. There's a whole new generation of bodybuilders who are much more intellectual and intelligent, and also train their asses off.

Centopani, Ben Pakulski, Fouad, Kuclo, Feroce, guys like Dusty, etc. This article is OLD NEWS, the days of the 10 grams of drugs and 5 mins in the gym is over.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws