over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The DatBtrue appreciation thread

Dat is tha Man

Hi guy's...you all are right...Dat is tha Man, he not just answer but research everything into detail. I call myself the Scientist on here, I rather think we must call Dat the Scientist.

Dat please keep up the great work and knowledge you share everytime.

Thanks

Dat....*sniff*...*sniff*.......love you! *hunkers down in corner of room and tears of joy and thanks fill my eyes*

Thanks to you, umma get HYYOOOGE!!!

**broken link removed**

:D

Dat was instrumental in my beginning to understand peptides. I thank him for all the nice gains the knowledge has allowed me!

yeah thanks again Dat for answering all the questions i have asked you and providing detailed answers.

Please keep the information flowing=-)

I actually joined this forum just to comment on this thread.

I was at a party the other night. The young chickies were all disbelieving of my age (39) -I told them it was oil of olay. I have good genes and stayed indoors getting and using a Ph.D. most of my life, to say nothing of the weights and healthy living, but the GHRP-6 for the last month and a half has really put me over the top in terms of youthful appearance. The feelings of well being are completely off the hook. The pumps in the gym too: never really got them before unless I was on the juice. I must have been low in GH levels all along -I have literally never felt this good. Stacked with the right GHRH (and, thanks to dat, I know which one to take), I should be beside myself. Wouldn't have tried the stuff and the human pincushion thing without dat's expert tutelage. This is life changing for me.

I got a date with a painfully hot 22 year old next week. When I bang her 8 times in a row instead of my usual 3, and she calls me an insane beast instead of a dirty old man, I'll just say, 'datBtrue' as my way of saluting the flag.
:D

Last edited:
i have been a member here for quiet awhile but have been gone for quite awhile. and have just started going threw his thread and its is great to have someone like you on this board. he is putting alot of knowledge out there for us to learn from. thanks DAT

Thank you Dat

You help both the neophytes like me and the experts like you. Thank you

I am super appreciative of the thread and index he's posted...plus he;s answered some of my questions quickly and with lots of great info.

An amazing asset to this board.

his posts are always great!

Thank you for the wealth of complex information presented in such a form that your average Joe can understand!

Dat has also passed on getting butt numerous times just to do research for us. Maybe we should chip in and get him a nice present like a chinese tranny or something :)

Dat has also passed on getting butt numerous times just to do research for us. Maybe we should chip in and get him a nice present like a chinese tranny or something :)

How about a peptide synthesizer? Seriously.

How about a peptide synthesizer? Seriously.

Chinese Tranny for the night... probably $200.

Peptide Synthesizer ...$30,000+ ...unless someone can sneak one out of the lab.

...maybe we can distract the security guard with the Chinese tranny... also we need to steal a lypholizer and cold storage. Maybe Bigtex can powerlift those items out the back of the lab.

Just make sure to tell phaeton that our bait is a Chinese tranny or with his current sex drive we'll lose our bait and lose our logistics guy.

Then we'll be stuck with fourthgen who will be sucking down every vial he can find and looking at his reflection in the stainless steal ...sucking in his gut and saying "do these peptides make me look fat?"

That leaves BigTex to do the heavy lifting but no get away driver...

Damn! I might be able to do 5 years in the penitentiary but not if I have to do it with you knuckleheads. :D

I think I'll pass on the gift.

Felt like this would be a good thread to make a debut post.

I have been followings Dats threads for a long time, and they have helped to educate me. So much time has been been spent trying to understand his posts that my eyes hurt from from reading this monitor for hours on end!:eek:

It is great that Dat is willing to share his knowledge, as many do not! Thanks

CB

Dat- You've helped me understand things so much better. Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws