over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The DatBtrue appreciation thread

Huge respect and appreciation for Dat. I've been around the forums one way or another for 10+ years and his thread is easily one of the most intelligent and most useful threads I've seen. I think I spent a few hours a day for a week reading and re-reading it.

i dont visit this site often but i wanted to add in that dat's research has benefited me greatly. im glad that great minds like his exist

thanks dat

I don't post much, 2 ears 1 mouth. Try to listen more than I speak. There is so much that can be learned from these guys that have devoted a lot of time to health and fitness and are willing to share it. I try to do the same for my customers. Thanks for sharing your knowledge Dat, it is much needed.

The man is god in my eyes, I have learned a LOT on peptides from him

Thanks bro!

Although researching peptides is fairly new to me, it is clear that Dat's research and contribution is second to none. He is one of the few people whom I will search on to see what he has written about on a given day.

I have read and re-read his sticky post several times. He seems tireless in the endeavor, always uses data-based facts in the discussion, and is always willing to share his knowledge/experiences. As a result I have learned a lot which I have applied to my own anti-aging protocol.

Thanks Dat!

I gotta say that every time i come back and look at the sticky i am more and more impressed. Dat thank you for taking the time to codify all this for us and all the work you have put in. Oh yeah and thanks for putting up with all the pm's i send you confused half the time:D

thanks again!!!!

Dat's Ultimate Goal

I've been studying this Dat character for some time and I fear he is ultimately attempting to control the World. I have hidden my children from his evil clutches. As I continue with my peptide research, confident that I am not groping in the dark - thanks to Dat.

I honestly wish we had even more people like Dat around. He's clear, concise, and always helpful. If we aren't understanding something, he takes the time to break it down even further until we do.

I look at him as a great teacher. Wish there were more like him in the WORLD really, instead of getting fed up and saying "screw it, learn it all yourself".

I've been studying this Dat character for some time and I fear he is ultimately attempting to control the World. I have hidden my children from his evil clutches. As I continue with my peptide research, confident that I am not groping in the dark - thanks to Dat.
LMOA...I too have done the same but I wear a tin foil hat... so DAT cant control my mind...scary huh...:eek:
Thanks for allyour knowledge and for sharing it with us dullards.

thank you DAT.... I reread your posts on a daily basis.. always learning something new from you...

much respect......

I honestly wish we had even more people like Dat around. He's clear, concise, and always helpful. If we aren't understanding something, he takes the time to break it down even further until we do.

I look at him as a great teacher. Wish there were more like him in the WORLD really, instead of getting fed up and saying "screw it, learn it all yourself".

Two months later and Dat is still the same ol' same ol'.

One of the greatest contributors to a site I've seen in ages. The man deserves the praise he gets.

Not only does he know a great deal of answers and have the science to support it, but he actually takes the time to answer questions which I am sure others have asked before.

Thanks Dat. I can't wait to see some testimonials concerning your fat loss protocol.

The articles he is posting and way he is is thinking about things really helps me, but my english isnt that great to understand it perfect.
But i know for sure that he is a GREAT contribution to this board.
It amezes me how much knowledge he has, why isnt he writing books about it?
DAT thanks a lott bro!!!!

thanks bro!! Your posts are great to read!!! Great contribute to the board. Your research kicks ass, your knowledge kicks ass, you kick ass :) ::ction-sm ::port-smi

Last edited:
Dat is a really nice guy and he takes his valuable time to help us out. He is a real asset to this board.

Thanks Dat! Hope you stay at PM for a long time ahead.

My count was at 666 so I figured I had to make a positive contribution and show many thanks to Dat for all his help!

Very informative guy.I always take the time to read his p[osts.Thx for the hard work.

DAT's contributions are priceless! He is like a peptide guru around here and I only wish I could understand everything he speaks about better to learn even more from him. Even with all the technical language he doesn't stop amazing me each time I log on.

DAT - Thank you man! You're a great guy and a walking encyclopedia! :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131